Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have ulcerative colitis like Louise, so I was waiting for her to acknowledge Crohns & Colitis awareness week with an essay. I have a touch of the old health anxiety and fortunately I have done my research so I know what to look out for in myself, and what symptoms there can be and treatments that are available. Her post is so triggering. If I hadn’t been diagnosed but was having similar symptoms her post would’ve absolutely tipped me over the edge with anxiety. Not all cases result in hospital and ambulatory care, luckily mine didn’t. I think her post is raising awareness in only the fear of the disease, and nothing about the charities and help that is around for it. She could do SO much more on her platform for this disease than she does.
Her primary motivation is to talk about herself. Not to help others. If she wanted to help others she would have signposted in her essay but she’s tagged a charity that you would only see if you click on her photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so sorry your kids are going through it. Life can get easier if you’re okay with being a square peg. I’m much more at home in myself these days (apart from the unavoidable times I have to deal with strangers, which happens far too often) - just realising that I am what I am, and the things that matter to me - integrity, decency, sincerity - can’t be toppled by societal pressures or expectations.
-I didn’t know that Sam is autistic; I thought he’d been diagnosed with ADHD?
What you see from the I'm A Celeb thread which discusses why Sam behaves in certain ways is that there's SO many of us with autism or ADHD! We all grew up in the 00s when it wasn't talked about and we all felt like we were the only ones- it's so much more accepted these days. I have dyspraxia so slightly different but still neurodiversity- never thought I'd see like 30 others online haha
Sam is on trend, Louise poos herself in public
---
I have ulcerative colitis like Louise, so I was waiting for her to acknowledge Crohns & Colitis awareness week with an essay. I have a touch of the old health anxiety and fortunately I have done my research so I know what to look out for in myself, and what symptoms there can be and treatments that are available. Her post is so triggering. If I hadn’t been diagnosed but was having similar symptoms her post would’ve absolutely tipped me over the edge with anxiety. Not all cases result in hospital and ambulatory care, luckily mine didn’t. I think her post is raising awareness in only the fear of the disease, and nothing about the charities and help that is around for it. She could do SO much more on her platform for this disease than she does.
Hers doesn't really seem as severe as she makes out as far as I can see. She's always cavorting about miles from a loo for example- there's like no public loos any more :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her primary motivation is to talk about herself. Not to help others. If she wanted to help others she would have signposted in her essay but she’s tagged a charity that you would only see if you click on her photo.
100% this. She doesn't give the shiniest of shits about other folk.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's still mardy about those logs.
To be fair (if he’s speaking accurately), Tan-Trum ordered 250kg - over half a tonne of wood. That would create quite the blaze.
On the other hand, hefting that much timber should make his biceps like Thor’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the Zara thread they accuse us of liking Zara so I literally had to explain what she's being compared to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do they like Louise on the Zara thread?
Never mention Louise really as she's irrelevant, but sometimes point out if we've put positive posts about Zara as it drives them into a rage 😂 it's only compared to those two, this isn't a thread to pick apart Zara

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t discriminate, I like to call out both Louise AND Zara for their ridiculous behaviour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New TikTok yesterday. Her voice overs are dreadful!

Anyway expect to see no more luxury holidays given they no longer make her happy. (Who is she trying to kid)

3D7D1E8B-B89E-4E73-BE13-EF9AAED349CC.jpeg

E8170967-CD98-4718-A042-26ED6F5FA21D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly - as Louise is a narcissist her posts will never really be about helping others or raising awareness (even if that’s what they’re disguised as). They will always ultimately be all about HER and HOW HARD it was and how no one else’s experience could possibly compare to how TRAUMATIC hers was. She doesn’t care about potentially triggering feelings of anxiety etc in people; in fact she WELCOMES that as all she ultimately wants you to feel from the post is pity and admiration for HER.

And then after these big pity posts (while she thinks people are feeling sorry for her) she then usually swiftly follows up with a superficial #ad for some random paid partnership or begging people to buy her leggings doesn’t she? 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t he have ADHD diagnosed as well that was missed when he was a child?! Would probably have had an impact on his grades. She’s such a witch.
Heartbreaking to hear how it effected him at school and onwards. How he'd say " this is it,this is the time.i no I can do it,I want to.im going to sit down and get this done" but then gone he just cpuld not get,stay,sit,down cp centrate or work padt it to work. And everyone told and thought him usless or didn't work hard. How he only ever want people to like him and his biggest fear is they won't!
Guerentee his family were horrid to him.includimg Louise.
We've seen slight examples on I'm a Celeb with them.NOT getting why he just can't remember or sit to task. Or the over stimulated Sam.
broke my heart for him. I've seen how it effects people. And it clearly has.
---
She's going to be creaming in her pants tomorrow. She's made story 40+ on the Daily Fail website. Only downside is Sam has 4 separate stories all above her

Look at her trying to make it seem like she's had the drip. Old pictures. Bring put the ibd because trauma isn't trauma -ering anymore.
Anyention of needing treatment.being the illest sickest saddest hard done by warrior.so weak.so strong.so muscly.oh no wait now fat.no no wait is skinny better for my narrative no no wait I'll say wastage my muscle wasted away..wait wait wait malnourished. I died I nearly died everyone!
---
New TikTok yesterday. Her voice overs are dreadful!

Anyway expect to see no more luxury holidays given they no longer make her happy. (Who is she trying to kid)

View attachment 2614500
View attachment 2614501

She says this on a trio away. In a 230 quid coat.a son in a thousand pound outfit.hers and Ryan's similar. With two dogs. Gifted life. Gifted meals out that weekend. Home Gifted paid for .bills. making money off monetising a disgusting fearful diet culture.
Being a lying toad about both Ucd.and trauma. Yeh.simple things. Simple things that cost what we could never dream of owning,earning,doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Pushing a trolley around a big supermarket = over consumerism.

Sitting at home doing nothing = bone idle.

Sounds like she's living her dream already! Yet she's still miserable or maybe is one of life's moaners.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.