Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only will I think Sam will win but I think it will be by a huge majority ever since votes opened. Do itv usually release voting breakdown?

Reactions: 7
Louise has made herself look horrible. She might think it comes across as banter but it makes her look like the witch she is. Given how serious she is, it doesn’t feel like a joke.

Reactions: 11
If I were Sam and I won, then found out what a witch she'd been to me when I was in there I'd cut all ties with her.

It's something I've personally been through and as hard as it is and its extremely frustrating when parents want you to get along just for their sake - get Christmas out of the way then he is better off distancing him from her and not give her any attention or let her ride on his coat tails as that is what will annoy her the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does the whole needing to sleep with him due to night terrors etc sound like the beginnings of Leos life of munchausens by proxy

Reactions: 18
I’m fairly sure these are the slippers Leo got in his advent calendar. £22 for an advent calendar treat! Plus she mentioned a snood that we didn’t see.

The greed and materialism is disgusting. At least get him something exciting like a Christmas book or Christmas craft set or something!!

---
👀

61B9D67C-DDB5-4110-B767-33960F46E1E8.jpeg

---
Is it just me or does the whole needing to sleep with him due to night terrors etc sound like the beginnings of Leos life of munchausens by proxy
Yeah it probably isn’t even night terrors! We know how she likes to exaggerate/lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m fairly sure these are the slippers Leo got in his advent calendar. £22 for an advent calendar treat! Plus she mentioned a snood that we didn’t see.

The greed and materialism is disgusting. At least get him something exciting like a Christmas book or Christmas craft set
It's so excessive! Didn't she recently write a whole post essay on how she wasn't materialistic anymore and they didn't need any more THINGS? Now she's buying 2x expensive presents every day for 24 days....save the gifts for Christmas day and use this money on days out or experiences with the family! And not moan that 30 quid to go the zoo for the day. She's a walking contradiction.

ETA or buy small exciting toddler gifts like a book or crafts like you said!

Reactions: 13
Sam is now 1/2 to win IAC. No way he’s not getting that crown 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As much as I would’ve hated for this to happen, louise could’ve done quite well off the back of Sam being on I’m a celeb. Having a sibling in the spotlight really boosts your profile if you can be bothered to put the work in to benefit from it. Louise has steadily been gaining followers for the past few weeks and it would’ve been her best opportunity in years to get a bit of her fame back.

Reactions: 9
Oh of course, we should have seen this coming. It’s an Advert Calendar not an advent calendar. It will pay for itself 🙄

and jokes that she thinks she’s thrifty!

9D0570EA-6995-4DC5-BE0C-2A06021C88C8.jpeg
25A4BE74-52CC-40A9-B958-334B09FB8A1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Shop small so you can fund my luxury lifestyle. I hate this ‘shop small’ crap. I get the meaning of it overall but people need to consider who it is that owns the small business

E062665F-3920-4981-8B53-F0A3BF478281.jpeg

———————

And today this busy working mum managed to squeeze a trip to the hairdressers into her busy working day. I don’t know how she does it, the juggle is real. Shop small then she might be able to afford to reduce the hours spent grifting grafting.

DCA51E8A-B30D-46BA-BA74-DD5C09BB48E9.jpeg

I love how she’s trying to make everyone guess about the big reveal of her hair cut then Brian goes and posts a family photo 😂

The pair of them constantly contradict each others timelines

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually think it might really suit her but need to see more pics.

Why the duck is he wearing sunglasses indoors.

2FF96EA8-CA7B-47FF-A63D-BDC50F5B0174.jpeg

• Haha
She’s now suddenly posting and linking Sam’s Insta handle on her account, once he’s become favourite to be King of the Jungle and has surpassed 2million followers (of course.)

She even put Ryan’s handle on the post about Sam too, obviously trying to get poor Angry Bear some extra followers off her brothers back whilst she’s at it. Wish whoever is running Sam’s account hadn’t reposted her shameless attempts to self publicise. 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s now suddenly posting and linking Sam’s Insta handle on her account, once he’s become favourite to be King of the Jungle and has surpassed 2million followers (of course.)

She even put Ryan’s handle on the post about Sam too, obviously trying to get poor Angry Bear some extra followers off her brothers back whilst she’s at it. Wish whoever is running Sam’s account hadn’t reposted her shameless attempts to self publicise. 😞
Yeah because they’ve seen the positive effect it had when they shared last nights stories

67 for Ryan in one day?! That’s down to Sam.

74B258C3-4EEB-46E1-94B5-741F985C3E79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.