Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 16.21.44.png

Is she trying to say that Grumpy Grrrrryan is controlling? It's her fuckin house (well, her mum & dads, because she didn't actually pay for it).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Question: How many storeys does the Tiny Tears House of Trauma have? Is that their only sitting room in the extended kitchen area? It doesn’t look very cosy at all for a lounge, does it?

Reactions: 2
Question: How many storeys does the Tiny Tears House of Trauma have? Is that their only sitting room in the extended kitchen area? It doesn’t look very cosy at all for a lounge, does it?
Four!

They have a basement with the gym utility and toilet.

Ground floor with lounge kitchen diner

first floor with their master room and a spare room

and a top floor with leo’s room and another spare room and bathroom.

actually they may have five floors because that god awful green box attic room might be the floor above Leo.

I found this out because she shared all the floor plans during her renovation - it’s in her renovation highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I recall there were a load of other celebs doing the same ad for QuickBooks featuring accountants- same location, same text. I don’t think any were actually with QuickBooks 😆
I mean celebs is a loose term but there were other low level influencers and one of the girls actually sat and interviewed her real accountant in his office and bothered to put the work in.
I know in reality it doesn’t matter that much he was so deceptive but I guess for me it was how he deleted all the comments and then the post when he got called out. It goes to show how false he is…yet he sells a food tracking app that he promises isn’t anything like those awful other food tracking fit apps

• Heart
I mean celebs is a loose term but there were other low level influencers and one of the girls actually sat and interviewed her real accountant in his office and bothered to put the work in.
I know in reality it doesn’t matter that much he was so deceptive but I guess for me it was how he deleted all the comments and then the post when he got called out. It goes to show how false he is…yet he sells a food tracking app that he promises isn’t anything like those awful other food tracking fit apps
I mean for me it was the fact that they were obviously given a budget to gift their real accountants. The fact he basically pocketed the money instead of showing appreciation to his actual one (guessing he has one)? is disgraceful :(

Reactions: 12
Who took the dogs to the woods for the day if Brian and Tiny Tears are busy 9-5 working parents?

BC964031-00F6-4259-B47B-029A4F055772.jpeg

Never gonna happen Brian. With Louise anyway. She told you so at Halloween.

013330A0-B0B4-4893-9CA0-EEDA910FBFD7.jpeg

I mean for me it was the fact that they were obviously given a budget to gift their real accountants. The fact he basically pocketed the money instead of showing appreciation to his actual one (guessing he has one)? is disgraceful :(
This is why I want to see if his accountants ditched him 😂

Reactions: 3
I've been patiently waiting for Ryan's daily cooking tik tok videos 😔
Didn’t he say he was ‘holding himself accountable’ for that as well? Hahahaha 😂
---
I will never forget it 😂 I just find it so ludicrous the extent they lie for the sake of an ad! Could he not have done the ad for goahead without making up he was taking a rare break from his home desk? He pictures himself either in the gym or getting coffee every bloody day 😂 have we ever seen him at a bloody desk 😂
Isn’t he saving £20 a day by not buying coffee though now they at they have a £1,000 coffee machine?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think they had a separate sitting room, it's got the big corner sofas in

Ahh dearest Sam. Only 8526 followers away from 2 million. I think tomorrow is the day! It might show 2m on Instagram before it updates here on this socialblade so keep an eye out!

Hope Louise is busy with other plans this weekend. Not only a 2 million followers celebration but possible king of the jungle win. All in one weekend!

5367E729-194D-43AC-88E8-EE00F35F2A1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg, I know this Louise's trial but Sam is SO funny in this trial
---
Of course she hasnt posted about him doing a trial but is posting other crap!

Last edited:
He’s done it!
yaaay!!!! Amazing Sam 🥳😂
---
Tonight’s supportive sister posts…

1. Vote Sam but I’m not going to share with you how. (I didn’t catch the Nigel comment)

2FA782FE-F9F0-41D5-8F6F-EB7825613412.jpeg

2. Cannot wait to see you in a spider infest cabin

8EB5B347-FA87-465E-94F2-132A6AA0413F.jpeg

3. “His face, he looks like such a freak. Why is he making it look so hard”
(Ryan does actually point out he’s being zapped)

4. “What is wrong with him”

I know siblings tease etc but what I find disconcerting with Louise is it’s not balanced with love and support. Just seems to be passive aggressive digs all the time.
---
This comment “Louise who?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 keep your eye out for louise posting something passive aggressive for Sam saying this

B75CE715-9774-4A85-A26A-378EFD6D4A73.jpeg
DC4B6A19-7834-487D-ADE4-2CD44AE077E4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's still so bleeping obviously trying to bring him down!
But they don't watch TV EVER.
Ryan in the background.
Him ALLOWING coloured cushions.
Coffee.not in the machine?
It's a landslide.on your post Brian that's.barely.a pebble falling mate.
Louise fmdressing the tree. For the camera
Fucksake comments again. They do literally.see this is a setup video and scene.literally camera put in the right place.music.right angles. Edited in the right place. Cut. Directed. It's vulgar and vile. I can't beleive a scene that to most families (.yes soppy.got here,and doing the tree is treasured) that rhey use it for points and fodder for follows and gains on the gram. Its gross. This wasn't a natural authentic moment. At all.

Reactions: 5
The fact that she's such a witch about Sam makes me like him even more. He's so upbeat and like a lovable puppy even though he's put up with her snide and downright awful remarks about him his whole life. I feel so so sorry for Leo who will also be on the recieving end (and already is as we have clearly seen) she's a horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank god he was in boarding school (and a different one to Louise) to get him away from his toxic family. He’s annoying but delightful

Reactions: 9
The fact that she's such a witch about Sam makes me like him even more. He's so upbeat and like a lovable puppy even though he's put up with her snide and downright awful remarks about him his whole life. I feel so so sorry for Leo who will also be on the recieving end (and already is as we have clearly seen) she's a horror.
The way she acts towards Leo is horrid. There the pushy,actual lies, taken the Mik,actual unfeeling and uncaring,risk, being sometimes nasty,the obvious usage of him for social media fodder. There is not one ounce of me that thinks. "Oh I'm in two minds because they DO Love him" and that's what make it even more distressing.
I feel for him so much.
Having seen other sm kids. And now some grown. Ach it's awful.

Sam is clearly a winner. For every contestant too. On exit all have said him.
He talked about the support he's gotten. From his friends. Especially zara and Pete and mum!
You see if this was me, there would be no shadow of a doubt,if it were applicable to me I'd be mentioning my sister. I no she'd be top on my supporter list. All Louise has ever done is tramped on him,belittled,made sure he's the butt and lower than her. She has severely dramatised arguments and stuck bombs in his relationships before.
She's a right narc. And her coverage of Sam has only made her look rhat much worse. Those two are bully's. Both of them.
I think the only thing standing in Sam's way to win is then others have fan clubs on the outside.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.