Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I ever met Pete, I would ask him what he thinks of Louise. I’m assuming he plays nice for Sams sake but I bet he has no time for her at all lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I sodding hate the woman but I’m not sure she needs to post EVERY night about Sam for the next three weeks 😂

Reactions: 6
Nada for Sam tonight, but she posted this. I wish I knew how much she made off that.
This fuels my theory the “mistake” of posting the link to the balloon arch was all a “whoopsie me” cunning act to get clicks for $$$ 🙄 Because there’s no way she’d ever have got 30,000 people
clicking on her bleeping balloon arch if she’d said what it actually was!

I actually don’t think she would travel that far on her own without Ryan. She seems quite co-dependent on him. She couldn’t even cycle to the hospital on her own and needed his hand to hold! I think that’s why she’s hardly been away without Leo compared to him. It’s nothing to do with being attached to Leo, that’s for sure!! Hasn’t she only done the Elizabeth Arden events, the one in Rome and then Oxfordshire?
She seems to be one of those people who’s unable to ever be alone/independent/comfortable in her own company. Remember when Ryan was away on a trip earlier this year and she dragged Leo into her bed while he was away? Not because Leo wanted or needed it (it actually would’ve been disruptive to what he’s used to) but for HER. And she was also phoning Karen at 4am with problems etc one night. Not to mention she has a history of bouncing from boyfriend to boyfriend with no time of ever being single in between…

Reactions: 21
She has no problem being on her own. She's a narc munchi who gather people.mostly for her tinkle tinkle narrative. For her control.
She was more than fine before on spa trips.girls nights with Binkie. Brian deff tried to stop her going out though.he too wanted control.didnt like her put outs because of how utterly shitfaced nd fun she had.
She's also been fine on the pr EA trips. We've seen the views of her on the others accounts.

Reactions: 4
Nada for Sam tonight, but she posted this. I wish I knew how much she made off that.
Well if she's getting commission based clicks which we can assume because we don't believe this was an accident...she's probably made about £300 on the accidental baloon arch plus her commission on any purchases which is usually around 1% and average conversion rates are 1% of clicks (according to a friend of mine who works in marketing and also makes side money doing this).. £500 ish isn't bad for accidentally sticking a picture on Instagram!
---
Someone correct my math if I've done that wrong! But the rates are average apparently

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah so the ice skating was a tit show then.

Leo hated it (as well he might, he’s two, not long been using his own feet, he was hardly going to cruise off across the rink like Christopher Dean was he)

Louise was relieved that he wanted to get straight off the ice as she ‘wouldn’t have wanted to put him in a dangerous environment’

But she put him there in the first place 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ah so the ice skating was a tit show then.

Leo hated it (as well he might, he’s two, he was hardly going to cruise off like Christopher Dean was he)

Louise was relieved that he wanted to get straight off the ice as she ‘wouldn’t have wanted to put him in a dangerous environment’

But she put him there in the first place 🤔😂
That was my thought, if it’s so dangerous why go? I guess she’s trying to relate to the ice hockey player incident recently and worm some more trauma into her life

• Sick
Reactions: 7
When I was about 9 I witnessed a small child get their fingers sliced by an ice skating boot, they’d fallen and splayed their hands out and the person behind had no time to stop, it was horrific! No way my child would be anywhere near a rink at an age where I can’t explain the dangers to them or how to be safe if they fall. I know most of them just shunt those penguins around, but there are almost always older kids, teenagers or adults being silly and mucking about with no care for little kids, especially at the Christmas pop up ones where there’s often alcohol involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She posted Leo on a scooter without a helmet the other day. Im definitely an anxious parent (obviously not as anxious as poor Louise) but my two year old always has a helmet for scooter/bike etc

Reactions: 13
I always think the lack of safety equipment is down to Ryan wanting Leo to grow up super-macho and sees essential items like helmets and life jackets as being wussy.
Ryan was at the ice rink sometime last week so perhaps he booked the skating session without Louise knowing and her comment about it being such an unsafe environment was a passive aggressive dig at Ryan’s dumbass idea.

Reactions: 13
I always think the lack of safety equipment is down to Ryan wanting Leo to grow up super-macho and sees essential items like helmets and life jackets as being wussy.
Ryan was at the ice rink sometime last week so perhaps he booked the skating session without Louise knowing and her comment about it being such an unsafe environment was a passive aggressive dig at Ryan’s dumbass idea.
Ryan doesn’t wear a cycling helmet when he’s posing and pouting on his bike so it’s no wonder they don’t do the basic safety with Leo

Reactions: 9
So this is how they celebrated Leo’s birthday at the weekend from piecing together their posts.

Saturday - haircut (trotters freebie?), restaurant lunch. Ice skating which Louise said was for the adults and older kids. He did get a go on the carousel. The evening was a dinner party and late night.

Sunday - Louise is in recovery so a trip to the park on his new scooter

And of course, rather than post in the moment she would rather spread out his ‘birthday’ content later in the week because no doubt it’s something to do with algorithms and also her laziness to do any decent content

And also her latest story is a passive agressive dig at I’m a celeb.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So the ice skating wasn’t even for Leo. It was for the adults and older kids. So they actually did nothing for his birthday then? (Not that ice skating was appropriate anyway)

• Sad
I find it unsurprising that Louise would post a clip from I’m a celeb that does not include her brother.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t stand lying even if it’s small lies. These ghastly Stanley cups, did tiny tears get it for Brian or did he get it from himself. How hard is being honest about something so insignificant. Lies lies lies.

Side note - I was watching the ice skating stories and I randomly think that TTs mum and Brian make a better couple. TT and Brian look so forced and cringe

• Haha
She may as well have done nothing instead of the rubbish birthday she gave that little boy. He’s only 2 so balloons, presents and a cake and a happy birthday is enough or if he’s got lots of little friends a party but their half arsed rubbish attempts are sad and pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Oh so she fucked up his birthday cake…
let's be honest...we've all been there but either made the best of it or had a mad dash to the supermarket...you don't just not bother...

That can't possibly be the finished product because even this you would cover in chocolate and sprinkles and any 2 year old would still love it

Reactions: 12
Why would you wear that stupid long skirt skating? Leo shows zero emotion to those idiots. If you duck up a birthday cake, go and buy one.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.