Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed both Brad (Zara’s brother) and Alice (brad’s gf) who were watching the live launch show with TT, Karen, Pete and Zara, at Sam and Zara’s house , both follow TT but she doesn’t follow either of them back.
She’s just such a rude head. She was sat by them all evening! And probably has met them plenty of times before. Any little thing she can do to try and put Z down or feel inadequate she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohh she’s capable of cycling by herself when it’s not on Leo’s birthday to meet her mate.

ETA and this is the life of a busy working mum struggling to juggle it all, remember.

9613C460-BFB6-4040-897A-852377F9141E.jpeg
ACA62BA5-FEAE-4868-93B1-A98F8BACDD72.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why would you wear that stupid long skirt skating? Leo shows zero emotion to those idiots. If you duck up a birthday cake, go and buy one.
The LiveLikeLouise way is to show the ruined cake so you get a lovely one gifted to you a week later

Reactions: 9
‘Leo’s birthday weekend’ - a bunch of stuff they happened to already have planned around the time of their son’s birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m keeping a closer eye on the stats with Sam being in the jungle. This is an overview although they don’t all update at the same time and Zara’s is not showing yet for today

F38F7174-F135-4BAA-8E03-7E4FB32FBDE5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nada for Sam tonight, but she posted this. I wish I knew how much she made off that.
she'll have made a fortune for being such a cack handed gnome
---
Ryan doesn’t wear a cycling helmet when he’s posing and pouting on his bike so it’s no wonder they don’t do the basic safety with Leo
nah- they're waiting for gifted ones! couldn't possibly pay for them. I mean, life has a price, right?

Reactions: 1
When I was about 9 I witnessed a small child get their fingers sliced by an ice skating boot, they’d fallen and splayed their hands out and the person behind had no time to stop, it was horrific! No way my child would be anywhere near a rink at an age where I can’t explain the dangers to them or how to be safe if they fall. I know most of them just shunt those penguins around, but there are almost always older kids, teenagers or adults being silly and mucking about with no care for little kids, especially at the Christmas pop up ones where there’s often alcohol involved.
I think it once again goes to show their complete lack of awareness or care regarding what age appropriate activities are for toddlers. I remember Louise writing in one of her posts a while back how she thought having a baby would be “just like having an extra little cheerleader to join in on daily life” (or words to that effect) and it shows - they still haven’t adapted to live their lives in a way that doesn’t constantly revolve around what THEY want to do rather than what their toddler wants to do.

I always think the lack of safety equipment is down to Ryan wanting Leo to grow up super-macho and sees essential items like helmets and life jackets as being wussy.
Ryan was at the ice rink sometime last week so perhaps he booked the skating session without Louise knowing and her comment about it being such an unsafe environment was a passive aggressive dig at Ryan’s dumbass idea.
I’m sure Ryan does have some ideas like this, however I think you’re giving Louise far too much credit here! Don’t forget the photos at Soho farmhouse of her and Leo BOTH cycling without helmets together (I think DM even ran a story on it), the photo she posted of her on holiday sitting on a kayak (or similar) in the ocean with Leo on her knee with no life jacket on him, the constant videos she’s posted of him playing with lamps, dancing on tables etc… I don’t think she’s any more concerned for her son’s safety than Ryan is, sadly!

Reactions: 12
What a tit. It's all about me. Even the outfit. All.about performative style of substance.
Didn't give a tit about how Leo was handling it and looked really uncomfortable trying to handle her own bleeping son.
Brain wasn't interested and would rather be alone with more woman on the ice. She was practically forcing his head into thst photo of them both!
Such a fake day. That clearly wasn't right for Leo so the clips were random and shorty snippy bits of no sense.

Oh look the pair that dknt watch TV.
Still taking the piss out of people. All the wrong people to. In that smug sly fashion. This is below us. Look at the povos,eww.
---
Woe is me cake. Meaning you hadn't planned or been gifted one of thise posh bakery extravaganza ones,waiting til the last minute. 😉
Then couldn't actually give a tit about doing one.
He will love it anyway.
Let's of your average mum Louise creates a cake that doesn't look like a duck 2000grand cake show piece. And she still only posted for her ulterior motives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Time got the better of me....you had a whole year louise...
---
Also where is she adding a whole block of butter in her pies?! Not like she makes the pastry!
---
...to add...I'm not shaming any mums who have attempted and failed at a home made cake. But this is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh bleeping hell. I knew she’d sabotaged it on purpose. She was hoping for one of those ‘birthday cake gone wrong’ funny insta posts. Like a relatable mum fail. Instead it just looks like she can’t be arsed and it’s just one big piss take. Which it is. :(

Also 500g of butter is two packs of butter WTAF?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She literally said ‘I had every intention… but time got the better of me and my laissez-fair approach to cooking doesn’t really work with baking’

This is not the outcome of a mother who spent hours trying her very best. This is the outcome of a mother who doesn’t give a tit and wants some attention on Instagram. Again it’s still all about her ... she tried, me me me. I’m better at laying a table. Here’s a link to my dress so I can take your hard earned money.

Does she and her stupid enablers think Arla would have accepted a cake like this for their paid advert? She was capable of making a cake for them (debatable how edible it was but at least it didn’t look like an actual turd).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely if that was the outcome one of you would pop to the local shop to quickly pick up another cake. Literally anything would have been better than that
---
Poor Leo didn't get a party, toddler friendly activities or even a cake

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.