Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it actually shows she knows nothing about her brother because she’s so incredibly self absorbed.
The more I watch( watched dams,zaras,pw coverage) the more I think what a knob. Firdtky haha the actual size shape look of the REAL Louise wtaf.
And She clearly didn't want to be there.but how could she say no and not look a right duck since everyone even his bro in law was there. They were all great. She couldn't look less enthusiastic or supportive. They were all lovely. I thought his mum was even very sweet.clearly loves him.
Louise sat In her hobbit shroud. On her phone. Hardly a word. Everyone there was great. She was a inter twit.
(Ooh! haha Brad, brother of zara and brother in law and sister in law of Sam Thompson sister. Thread suggestion)

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching I’m a celeb. They mention how Jamie Lynn Spears is best known for having one of the most famous sisters in the world.

Sam Thompson’s sister doesn’t get a mention at all.

💀 🤣
---
Trying so hard to get noticed. He’s even put the brand tag in a matching yellow font.

8897867A-04D6-4BAD-86C1-E4C9FB32412E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Here’s some videos from Pete Wicks insta. I often forget that Sam was on MIC and Pete was on Towie. But I think they are true soul mates.

anyway, thought this first video may fuel pregnancy rumours? But not sure:

——————

Karen Thompson sitting next to Pete Wicks from The Only Way is Essex watching her son in the celebrity jungle with his girlfriend who is from Love Island. With her daughter on the other side who does nothing with her life except put make up on and makes her whole identity about ✨trauma✨ whilst living with a cocklodger angry bear.

Is she wondering where it all went wrong or is she secretly thinking she fancies a bit a rough with Pete because I think he would 🤣🤣 (sorry Sam)

————————

The only person she knows is Josie?!

——————
Her face here… l do love seeing Zara stuffing her face with wotsits though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A point I made on the Sam and Zara thread is that it’s interesting Sam didn’t pick Louise as the person to meet him at the end of I’m A Celeb on the bridge? He picked Pete as Zara was in Strictly. We know Louise does nothing and loves a holiday…

Reactions: 11
A point I made on the Sam and Zara thread is that it’s interesting Sam didn’t pick Louise as the person to meet him at the end of I’m A Celeb on the bridge? He picked Pete as Zara was in Strictly. We know Louise does nothing and loves a holiday…
She could never spend that long away from her darling precious baby boy Leo!

I think Sam has realised what a prick Louise is… he used to spend a lot of time with her and look up to her, but I think he’s probably as sick of her trauma as everyone else and realised that she doesn’t support him in the slightest, so why give her a trip to Australia lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually don’t think she would travel that far on her own without Ryan. She seems quite co-dependent on him. She couldn’t even cycle to the hospital on her own and needed his hand to hold! I think that’s why she’s hardly been away without Leo compared to him. It’s nothing to do with being attached to Leo, that’s for sure!! Hasn’t she only done the Elizabeth Arden events, the one in Rome and then Oxfordshire?

Does anyone know if they would have weekends away without each other before Leo was born?

Reactions: 10
I actually don’t think she would travel that far on her own without Ryan. She seems quite co-dependent on him. She couldn’t even cycle to the hospital on her own and needed his hand to hold! I think that’s why she’s hardly been away without Leo compared to him. It’s nothing to do with being attached to Leo, that’s for sure!! Hasn’t she only done the Elizabeth Arden events, the one in Rome and then Oxfordshire?

Does anyone know if they would have weekends away without each other before Leo was born?
I mean it probably wouldn't be that common to have a weekend away just on your own without your long term partner unless it was with friends or work. Louise has neither friends nor work so I can't recall any no. Louise and Ryan used to go on a lot of holidays together before Leo though? If you scroll back to like 2017/18/ even 19 on their grids, or even the first LT thread on here so before Leo? they're always at hotels in the UK, Mexico, skiing etc. All brand deals. That cringe video I posted a few pages back had them on a free stay at Le Manoir in Oxford and then an all expenses paid VIP experience at Bicester Village. Can't think why brands sponsored them :)
---
Louise has really shot herself in the foot not capitalising on the mumfluencer stuff. The trauma stuff wasn't specific enough to do any particular campaigns

Reactions: 8
She’s acting like it’s bleeping groundbreaking that the mum of a toddler in nursery would have a cold virus in bleeping November. WELCOME TO THE CLUB TT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I woke my husband up to say that in the middle of the night, he would be fuming! As would I if he did it to me. We actually look after our children though so need all the sleep we can get 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If someone had woken me up just to tell me that I’d have been livid 😆

She’s so emotionally needy all the bleeping time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pete Wicks at Tiny Tears: "Your brother's in it. You must know his name...'

Sounds like a dig at her totally self obsessed, terminal narcissism personality - he's got her number!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.