Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts more effort into the dogs dinner than Leo's birthday. Better at laying a table? Looks like a table someone forgot to clear up. And love the steak knifes sitting about at perfect height for Leo to reach up and grab. These two are morons. If you showed me those pictures and asked whose birthday it was for I'd have said her gran not a two year old.

Reactions: 11
'laissez faire' = French for can't be arsed.

'A simple life is the best life' = can't be arsed to get a job so I can pay for stuff instead of beg.

Reactions: 13
Caught an ep of MIC last night. Louise was calling Karen ‘Mummy’ multiple times in the poshest and plummiest accent (that miraculously seems to have vanished since she left the show.)

Does she still call Karen ‘Mummy’ on her IG posts? Or is she simply ‘Mum?’ Or was it (once more) a performance for the viewers (as ‘Mummy’ apparently sounds fine/not creepy at all if it’s coming from these posh/wealthy weirdos?)

Reactions: 3
Caught an ep of MIC last night. Louise was calling Karen ‘Mummy’ multiple times in the poshest and plummiest accent (that miraculously seems to have vanished since she left the show.)

Does she still call Karen ‘Mummy’ on her IG posts? Or is she simply ‘Mum?’ Or was it (once more) a performance for the viewers (as ‘Mummy’ apparently sounds fine/not creepy at all if it’s coming from these posh/wealthy weirdos?)
Nah Mummy's pretty common amongst that set. Louise defs wants to be posh and a pretentious lady of leisure type more than Sam though, who seems more lighthearted and with a work ethic :)

Reactions: 5
Nah Mummy's pretty common amongst that set. Louise defs wants to be posh and a pretentious lady of leisure type more than Sam though, who seems more lighthearted and with a work ethic :)
Oh i don’t doubt the use of the word ‘Mummy’ amongst that set. But I feel Louise would say it to fit in with the others, to seem posher than she is, as it seemed very forced on that MIC episode. So I was just wondering if she still called Karen ‘Mummy’ or ‘Mum’ on her IG, and if anyone remembers so. Vague recollections here of it being the latter.

Reactions: 1
Oh i don’t doubt the use of the word ‘Mummy’ amongst that set. But I feel Louise would say it to fit in with the others, to seem posher than she is, as it seemed very forced on that MIC episode. So I was just wondering if she still called Karen ‘Mummy’ or ‘Mum’ on her IG, and if anyone remembers so. Vague recollections here of it being the latter.
She has her as mummy in her phone as it was shown in the whatsapp screenshot she shared for the jungle party on Sunday. I think she does actually call her mummy.

---

Oh I had a look back and she calls her mum here.

2105EAF2-3037-4C8C-B03C-FE273BEC9505.jpeg

I also saw this as I was scrolling through. Would any of her enablers like to tell me why it’s ok that she publicly posts stuff like this? This was an 8 months old post.

5DDC4691-7E9E-48D8-8ACC-05AE33C16DCD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh bleeping hell. I knew she’d sabotaged it on purpose. She was hoping for one of those ‘birthday cake gone wrong’ funny insta posts. Like a relatable mum fail. Instead it just looks like she can’t be arsed and it’s just one big piss take. Which it is. :(

Also 500g of butter is two packs of butter WTAF?!
It's half a kilo in one cake! That's on top of whatever the recipe called for. She's insane. I don't bake, but even I know proportions are key.

Also, wow, comparing your child to your dogs. I bet she thought that having a kid was no different to having dogs, except you get to play dress ups with a kid

Last edited:
I want to know where the butter in her soggy ‘pies’ goes (a ready-made pastry LID on a casserole does not a pie make) since she’s says she whacks a pack of butter in those 😅 where?! In that claggy sauce that spills out all over the oven?! With the 8 chicken breasts? And the pot of cream?! 😆

• Haha
I want to know where the butter in her soggy ‘pies’ goes (a ready-made pastry LID on a casserole does not a pie make) since she’s says she whacks a pack of butter in those 😅 where?! In that claggy sauce that spills out all over the oven?! With the 8 chicken breasts? And the pot of cream?! 😆
She would just chuck it in whole into the filling, guarantee it 😭 😂
She's so proud of those damned pies too, which makes it even funnier

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is this why she makes 8 large pies at once? If she throws in two packs of butter then how much flour and other ingredients is she throwing in?

I expect though that she is exaggerating as per usual.
---
Oh Ryan has finally posted that soppy birthday post he mentioned. A week late but he got there in the end.

5FE3F2AD-35A8-4E1D-852A-1F17A952193C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
What a MAD coincidence that a two year old's favourite shoes happen to be from the shop that his father is advertising. How discerning that young lad is indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah most of them come from Deichmann because he doesn’t have to pay for them! So authentic.

Reactions: 4
Yeah most of them come from Deichmann because he doesn’t have to pay for them! So authentic.
Like f**k would that stuck up pair of twits actually buy him shoes from Deichmann (or just buy him anything it seems) Any time she has posted about shoes it’s been from that posh kids shoe place or the freebie new balance pair of trainers they were gifted for content!

Reactions: 2
What a MAD coincidence that a two year old's favourite shoes happen to be from the shop that his father is advertising. How discerning that young lad is indeed.
It’s not even a sodding birthday post!! It doesn’t mention his birthday. Ryan’s forgotten again :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She would just chuck it in whole into the filling, guarantee it 😭 😂
She's so proud of those damned pies too, which makes it even funnier
Yeah I've seen her stories where she lobs in a whole block of butter to the pot then adds 10 chicken breasts 👌

• Haha
  • Wow
It still blows my mind that she claims to actually have gone to cooking school. I’d be asking for my money back 😆

She doesn’t even brown mince ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It still bows my mind that she claims to actually have gone to cooking school. I’d be asking for my money back 😆
Ryan’s probs pissed she’s not a trad wife to be honest. She doesn’t add much value to Meat Man- can’t cook, doesn’t work and doesn’t care for the child while he goes gym, does barbecue etc

Reactions: 8
This is the outfit she wore on Leo’s birthday. That triggering day where she had to have Ryan cycle with her to the hospital. And then shopping in Sloane Square.

Felt good enough for a photo shoot though. Does she think people are stupid? Actually hundreds of them have already proven they are by still enabling this tit.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ryan’s probs pissed she’s not a trad wife to be honest. She doesn’t add much value to Meat Man- can’t cook, doesn’t work and doesn’t care for the child while he goes gym, does barbecue etc
Maybe that’s why they still aren’t married 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.