Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not just any old cold, this is a Louise Thompson severe, horrendous cold/flu...🥴
Can’t possibly say anything about Sam without mentioning herself. I’ll share the video when it lets me download it.

95689B68-EB62-4C01-854D-43D80BF377A1.jpeg

---
This was her supportive clip from his reel.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh well if Leo hadn’t been in nursery on his birthday then maybe she wouldn’t have a cold. I hope Leo caught it from a child who only does Wednesdays 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed that Pete and Zara showed Sam smashing the challenge, but Louise only posted the bit leading up to it where he realised he was scared of heights and looked like he was struggling. She could have kept filming for just a minute more and showed her brother doing really well!! What a lovely supportive sister 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I noticed that Pete and Zara showed Sam smashing the challenge, but Louise only posted the bit leading up to it where he realised he was scared of heights and looked like he was struggling. She could have kept filming for just a minute more and showed her brother doing really well!! What a lovely supportive sister 🙄
Based on how Sam's coming across and the reaction on SM, Tiny Tears is going to have a really bad next few weeks

Also would love to see Pete Wicks reaction to her. His friendship with Sam shocked me as its genuine and very supportive. He seems to take no crap and calls it as it is so bet he's already ripped her a new one. Unless they've shagged already - both got slaggy reputations

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t possibly say anything about Sam without mentioning herself. I’ll share the video when it lets me download it.

View attachment 2581590
---
This was her supportive clip from his reel.

View attachment 2581613
So Pete was feeling tit. Haha he did look like a furry near on the sofa. But Still managed to go and support.
His mum does always support him. I think given her stunted wealthier than thow upbringing and circle it was hard. But he has said she pretty quickly got it. She listened " really hard to what I had to say,and seemed tk really want to help"
I no a few families " fear it" they don't wan their kids to have more struggles or be labeled or fave abuse from it. I've seen that in many of our service users. They xam very quickly be helped to understand though and some are the greatest parents we have going.
And she has since then seemed to still awlasy ne round.rheu go out with her all the time and she is popping next door often on their stories. Same with lunches.

What Louise has isn't the criteria enoguh as it is narc,vain greedy grabby bleep. You cant hide that behind any sort of diognososis. Nd does NOT make someone act like her. It really doesn't. Not the tit shocking social media,witch of a person she is.

Poor Leo. Look how much fun he had at the party.
That dinner part was for the other family to come over to celebrate was it? Fucksake.
And "beige" oh duck of making it a thing Louise.its a normal cheese board.
Can't do anything but suddenly OK to host big dinner party.

The excuse to not give Leo a party was nothing tondo with him having it with others. You'd STILL give ypur child his own day.whether it was a teeny family one.
They bleeping ignored it for him.

Haha even as they all gathered st zaras she was on the outside. She didn't seem to want to be,or be there with the rest of them at all. She clearly just wanted to snigger at him all the way through and hated them all there for him.

Reactions: 5
Saw this on the mAlice thread and thought it worthy of a crossover ....

archive link here to get past the paywall https://archive.ph/DZG0H

I’m really surprised at the average stats. It’s alarming it’s so high. Wonder how many photos and videos of Leo will be online by the time he’s 5. Then multiplied by views and shares. Horrifying.

According to a 2020 study, the average British parent has posted 1,500 photos of their child before they reached the age of five. Today, over 40 per cent of UK parents will put photos or videos of their children online

• Wow
  • Sad
Sam did SAS though where he jumped out of a helicopter and did an abseil so I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before (especially to Pete as he also did the helicopter jump and knocked himself out)...so it makes you wonder how real the relationships are and / or how much is hype for content.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think they piggy backed on someone else’s party to make Leo think he’d had one!

And of course no one needs to a throw a party for their two year old, I didn’t this year as I didn’t have the money, but what I did do was take the day off, take him to do something fun, make him a cake with the theme of something he’s into, and basically make a huge fuss of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly think they piggy backed on someone else’s party to make Leo think he’d had one!

And of course no one needs to a throw a party for their two year old, I didn’t this year as I didn’t have the money, but what I did do was take the day off, take him to do something fun, make him a cake with the theme of something he’s into, and basically make a huge fuss of him.
I plan more engaging activities to do with my dog than these two plan for Leo, ffs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just about to say that I always take the day off for my dogs birthday! This year she had some steamed salmon, a peanut butter cake and a walk in the woods, (we even sang happy birthday 🫣 ). It’s really not hard to spend time and show love to special ones on their birthday, regardless of whether they’re aware of what day it is. Louise and Ryan just can’t be arsed.

I plan more engaging activities to do with my dog than these two plan for Leo, ffs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just about to say that I always take the day off for my dogs birthday! This year she had some steamed salmon, a peanut butter cake and a walk in the woods, (we even sang happy birthday 🫣 ). It’s really not hard to spend time and show love to special ones on their birthday, regardless of whether they’re aware of what day it is. Louise and Ryan just can’t be arsed.
I'm already half-making plans for my dog's birthday in February :)
Peanut butter cake sounds delicious, lucky pooch!

Poor Leo though, he's such an after-thought to these two pricks

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.