Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we thinking re tonight and IAC launch… are they gonna acknowledge or ignore?

Reactions: 1
Come on, what two year old doesn’t want to stay up late for a cheese board?

Seriously though, what the hell. I Camembert those two. What time does I’m a Celeb start? Louise will be having Emmental breakdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I thought they were going ice skating? Or are we living in Louise’s timeline so it’s actually still last week?
And that message for Sam was awful… there was clearly no thought put into it as she didn’t know what to say. Surely u would think about what u wanted to say before recording and if it’s tit, u record again? She is vile… if she was a nicer person and actually supported Sam and Zara in whatever they do, she would maybe even get some work put her way! But because she’s made trauma her personality and is the most unsupportive person ever, she gets tit jobs like advertising Ring when Zara was on strictly and sams in the jungle. She’s not the sharpest tool in the box is she?? Lol

Reactions: 16
I thought they were going ice skating? Or are we living in Louise’s timeline so it’s actually still last week?
And that message for Sam was awful… there was clearly no thought put into it as she didn’t know what to say. Surely u would think about what u wanted to say before recording and if it’s tit, u record again? She is vile… if she was a nicer person and actually supported Sam and Zara in whatever they do, she would maybe even get some work put her way! But because she’s made trauma her personality and is the most unsupportive person ever, she gets tit jobs like advertising Ring when Zara was on strictly and sams in the jungle. She’s not the sharpest tool in the box is she?? Lol
I think it is this weekend because Zara posted Leo on his actual birthday and he had his haircut since then and it’s definitely cut on the picture of him with the bowl of spaghetti

I wonder if ice skating was a disaster so not instagram worthy.

Reactions: 7
I think it is this weekend because Zara posted Leo on his actual birthday and he had his haircut since then and it’s definitely cut on the picture of him with the bowl of spaghetti

I wonder if ice skating was a disaster so not instagram worthy.
They are such odd people. What sort of dinner is that for a toddler?!
What’s sad is that, they’ve attended a party for another child, but can’t even give their own son a party with actual children attending it, instead of just adults!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say there were two other birthdays this weekend? I’m wondering if there is an adult in their family who also has a birthday around the same time. It would still mean they’ve not done anything child friendly for him but maybe the evening dinner was actually for an adult and not Leo.

Reactions: 1
I feel very sad for Leo if that dinner was for him, not very age appropriate and very dull

Reactions: 4
Ryan is so full of empty promises. First it was the daily cooking posts on TikTok that never materialised. Now it’s the gushing instagram post for his 2 year old son 4 days after his birthday that he prepared us for this weekend. I guess there are still 3hrs of the day left. Or maybe he’s not been able to accept he’s 2 yet.

Reactions: 14
Ryan is so full of empty promises. First it was the daily cooking posts on TikTok that never materialised. Now it’s the gushing instagram post for his 2 year old son 4 days after his birthday that he prepared us for this weekend. I guess there are still 3hrs of the day left. Or maybe he’s not been able to accept he’s 2 yet.
Not to mention his Life Sensei app that we never heard of again. Or his "office" on the other side or London.

All talk no follow through. Sums up this pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So probably the most fun leo had for his birthday was at someone else’s age-appropriate birthday party. I know where that was, having been many times myself, it’s called Bertie and Boo’s Adventure Island and it’s in Balham. He’ll have had a blast. Just a shame it wasn’t for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Not to mention his Life Sensei app that we never heard of again. Or his "office" on the other side or London.

All talk no follow through. Sums up this pair.
oh yeah I forgot about that! I’m sure we can think up others too.

We were not exactly promised this but they both have been excited about doing podcasts…

Louise also met with a tv commissioner last winter…
---
So probably the most fun leo had for his birthday was at someone else’s age-appropriate birthday party. I know where that was, having been many times myself, it’s called Bertie and Boo’s Adventure Island and it’s in Balham. He’ll have had a blast. Just a shame it wasn’t for him.
I wonder who it was for. If it was someone close then you think they might have done a joint party.

If it wasn’t someone close then why have they chosen to celebrate that child’s birthday rather than their own? And same goes even if it’s someone close actually.

I don’t think all kids need parties but Leo seems to have had nothing on his birthday, and then at the weekend he’s has a haircut, attended someone else’s party, maybe attempted the ice rink, seeing extended family would have been nice of course but it all seemed aimed at the adults again. Where was his birthday cake?

I saw an interesting Instagram reel yesterday. I will share below if anyone is interested. It was about travel ‘why travel with kids when they won’t remember’ but it’s SO true about any experiences with little ones. These are the formative years. The chance to connect over special events and happy occasions outside of normal everyday life. Doesn’t even have to cost a lot of money. I’ve said for many years myself, that my son will not remember various things I’ve done with him but I will. And I’ve got some special memories I can tell and show him when he’s older.

And I think the people that are so defensive of Louise are probably very much in the ‘he won’t remember so it doesn’t matter’ camp. Remember she used that a lot in his first year to try and excuse her absence from parenting him? As if it would have zero affect him based on memory alone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.