Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I mean I did take myself to hospital at 18 because I had the mother of all hangovers and I thought I was dying (yes I got laughed out of the waiting room and I went to get a Domino’s and lay on the sofa like a normal person) really, most of us grow up! She is such a wet lettuce.

Also I’m sure this was one of the titles of my Drama A Level essays.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
lol three bog rolls in bed. What's wrong with her now?
---

All that testosterone building up and up. Won't end well
he thought theyd be married by now and entitled to half of it. because if he goes now hes got nought. house is daddies.moneys mostly hers. business hers.
daddies got the best lawyers to keep leo with her.
did she seriously just put working moms. sat in bed. watching tv with her wagas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe anybody would swallow her nonsense. Unfortunately most of us have to get on with life. We can’t all wallow in bed. Not much bed lying done when she was on her various holidays.

Reactions: 7
Says something when three (that I can see) of her most used apps are photo editing/airbrushing apps!
---
Also I don’t think she’s ever shared before how extremely fit and healthy she used to be. Probs saved her life 🙄
She also has clue in this most used app list. So clearly her period has been back if she's been using that app.

Reactions: 11
It honestly seems like she doesn't want to commit to TM any more. She wants to waft around in victorian fancy dress, go on make up trips and be showered with money. But she doesn't want any real commitment to TM. She's not a great advocate for a health and wellness brand that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww bless her she has an eye infection... can still see well enough to get the designer bag in her post though... and Ryan's off out for the day. Don't blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's not that hot 🤷‍♀️
I feel like she’d be x1000 hotter if she didn’t have such a dire personality. I used to work with a woman who was model-level beautiful but had the personality of a tit-covered toilet brush and it genuinely made her ugly as duck and repulsive to me. Louise literally makes me feel sick… she’s gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously she needs an intervention…,, she needs to get the F off SM and someone needs to drag her kicking and screaming in her Victorian nightdress to an asylum. She is insane - utterly. What is she going in about!!?
She has an eye infection and a cold!!! I am first hand embarrassed for her. Doesn’t she look back at her stories and think.. oh my god I’m bat tit crazy!!? Or her friends and family or are they all feeding this behaviour!!?
My friends sister was actually clinically insane ( poor girl) and I swear she put on a much better persona than this head the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really just needs to shut up. Selfish, spoilt little bint. I bet she wishes she had a nanny who could parent for her. I’ve got a child who’s got severe special needs. I can barely drag myself into the shower. I don’t have the mental energy to shove a load of makeup on and moan on Instagram. Louise is an energy sucker. I imagine she spoils everyone’s good news because she’s a miserable, spoilt cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her eye looks a bit red, like she has rubbed it not that it's infected or am I missing something?

Reactions: 8
Couple things
1. Can someone please gift her a tea strainer...poor little rich girl has bits of ginger floating in her tea.
2. Why does Ryan insist on thrusting around like that
3. Her thought of the day is actually a week old from her Threads...about right for Louise. One thought a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should start feeling better now she’s had a good old vampire feed on someone else’s misery. Wonder what ideas or experiences she’s nicked this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.