Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Then thinks it's insanely weird and scary that the next afternoon she needs to nap for two hours! Give me life.

Didn't sleep a wink all Friday night but had nightmares all night long 🤔 eh how does that work?!? She is some woman for one woman 😆😆

Reactions: 3
But is she forgetting all the stories put up by her, Ryan and the TM page when they're doing some challenge or whatever and she'd be shown working out every morning at 6am or whatever it was. Did those just not happen?

What about dancing around and doing exercises at the TM weekends?

Like she has exercised since Leo on multiple occasions, and not gone mute. So what is she on about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But is she forgetting all the stories put up by her, Ryan and the TM page when they're doing some challenge or whatever and she'd be shown working out every morning at 6am or whatever it was. Did those just not happen?

What about dancing around and doing exercises at the TM weekends?

Like she has exercised since Leo on multiple occasions, and not gone mute. So what is she on about?!
Someone needs to tell her she's lost her voice from being out at the theatre not from exercising 3 days ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s even staging her tray to look like hospital food! 😂😂😂Someone lock this loon up! She’s mental! And as for losing her voice, she spoke about it Friday with the therapist and then manifested it over the weekend, another hypochondriac moment! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loads of talk on the radio and tv lately, about beds and bedrooms should only be used for sleeping and having sex, not watching tv or eating! 😳

Reactions: 4
No sleep or sex going on in L&R’s bedroom apparently 😂
There is no chemistry between them. They have no banter either. It's just stilted and awkward when they appear together. Grrrrayn is fumin' in that intermission photo too

Reactions: 13
Wonder who’s going to walk away from their relationship first? I think Ryan will actually. He’ll have someone else lined up in the wings though. He’s just going to SNAP one day.

Reactions: 15
lol three bog rolls in bed. What's wrong with her now?
---
Wonder who’s going to walk away from their relationship first? I think Ryan will actually. He’ll have someone else lined up in the wings though. He’s just going to SNAP one day.
All that testosterone building up and up. Won't end well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet close friends and family are so glad she’s lost her voice. Nice break for them all from the whining

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re both trapped. She can’t leave him as then she’d have to actually parent 50% of the time. He can’t leave her (unless he’s prepared to go back to being a PT) as he’s just not relevant from an influencer perspective without her

Reactions: 13
Why is there a Daddy cup on the tray when on Ryan’s stories he’s out with Will getting coffee? I wonder when she took that pic, obviously been saving it for the right moment (Zara’s Strictly news 🤣)

ETA: why is she wearing eyeliner and other make up in her first ‘in bed’ post this morning and then the latest one she has no make up on? Does she spend her days taking loads of pictures of herself, save them up and then string them together to fit her narrative? She needs to do better consistency checks!

View attachment 2379740View attachment 2379743
Oh my christ this woman 🤣😭 You had muscle cramps as presumably you've been lifting weights and now you have A COLD. The common (soz hun) cold.

I'm a bone idle lazy bastard and did some swimming on holiday and also had similar aches, but I most certainly did not have to spend a day in bed playing hospitals after.

This is my favourite thread, no idea why I haven't posted before but she absolutely kills me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Louise is a bleep. an absolute bleeping bleep. she has no idea what a privileged life she has.
the absolute lazy bastard doesn't even go to work for her own company...
she can't exercise....
wtf are you selling to the bleeping imbeciles who are following you?
She has taken herself to bed because she has DOMS
She has a birth which was not that straight forward but has lived through it and has a child who is alive.
her child never smiles though, possibly because he lives in the most miserable household ever!
Ryan would duck himself up the arse if his tiny weiner could reach

and to the person who mentioned tip toe walking as a sign of autism, you are correct. however, much research has shown that trauma in children can display itself in typical autistic behaviours. trauma in children can be caused by parental mental health issues and lack of attachment of which Louise definitely exceeds at.
and I sit here writing this with a child who has ASC and has frequent meltdowns so I understand the nature v nurture debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she was alive in Victorian times, she'd constantly have the vapours and be sprawled across her fainting couch clutching a bottle of smelling salts

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my christ this woman 🤣😭 You had muscle cramps as presumably you've been lifting weights and now you have A COLD. The common (soz hun) cold.

I'm a bone idle lazy bastard and did some swimming on holiday and also had similar aches, but I most certainly did not have to spend a day in bed playing hospitals after.

This is my favourite thread, no idea why I haven't posted before but she absolutely kills me 🤣
Playing hospitals… creased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.