Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you just know there’s going to be a “so many of you guys asked about the top, blah blah blah, insert tag” 😂
‘It’s from Claire’s Accessories, I just found it in the hair accessory section. There was a red and a navy blue bow in the packet too so it was a steal at £7.99’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF is this about? I’m sure other couples were not ‘making out’ in the courtyard. How old is she, 16??

Very passive aggressive esp with the unflattering photo, she needs to grow up.

A6F59021-04FE-408A-BB4C-9905CF72ADFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTF is this about? I’m sure other couples were not ‘making out’ in the courtyard. How old is she, 16??

Very passive aggressive esp with the unflattering photo, she needs to grow up.

View attachment 2379360
Is it Louise who doesn’t want to have sex with Ryan or Ryan who doesn’t want to have sex with Louise? She sounds sexually frustrated here. If she ever cheated on him, she would blame it on the ✨trauma✨ for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was always the option for her to "make out" with Ryan, rather than taking his photo and posting this not so subtle dig

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Says something when three (that I can see) of her most used apps are photo editing/airbrushing apps!
---
Also I don’t think she’s ever shared before how extremely fit and healthy she used to be. Probs saved her life 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Didn't sleep a wink all Friday night but had nightmares all night long 🤔 eh how does that work?!? She is some woman for one woman 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure we've been through this can't speak thing before.. I know she was once blind, once couldn't move, was once deaf...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bloody lovely way to spend a day! Drinking hot drinks brought to you on a tray and lounging in bed! Meanwhile, in the real world…

This therapist is rubbish, Loopy Lou has now developed selective mutism to get out of the tedium of day to day life 😂 I’ve heard it all now.

Oh and ‘walking and lifting Leo for the rest of my life’ I’m pretty sure the carrying stage last a relatively short time with children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is there a Daddy cup on the tray when on Ryan’s stories he’s out with Will getting coffee? I wonder when she took that pic, obviously been saving it for the right moment (Zara’s Strictly news 🤣)

ETA: why is she wearing eyeliner and other make up in her first ‘in bed’ post this morning and then the latest one she has no make up on? Does she spend her days taking loads of pictures of herself, save them up and then string them together to fit her narrative? She needs to do better consistency checks!

BDC6CBA7-19CD-4F37-81AD-A002EAF2CC69.png
5898D9EC-DA74-4C04-B832-B9365540B125.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s bonkers isn’t she. First she can’t exercise as it’s triggering so decides to go and do a “hardcore session” and is now broken. She’s an attention seeking nut. Poor Sam being related to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“A rare night out without the pup” 👀
This really grates me when influencers like Louise put their kid in nursery all week when they don’t even have an actual job go off on all these gifted trips quite regularly without their child

It would be a rare night with the pup

Reactions: 12
Louise is ridiculous. She probably exercised and muscles felt tired the following day and she's blown it out of proportion! she must be exhausting to be around. everything is such a drama, so over the top and a negative Nora. she needs to get her act together and learn how to be a grown up.

Reactions: 20
Is it Louise who doesn’t want to have sex with Ryan or Ryan who doesn’t want to have sex with Louise? She sounds sexually frustrated here. If she ever cheated on him, she would blame it on the ✨trauma✨ for sure 🤣
i didnt no who i was. i could control my limbs. there was a trauma response. i had to had to feel grounded. ryan wouldnt give it to me so i needed to impale myself on my therapist knob instead. it was trauma response!

shes off on a right one today isnt she.
my god. and once again reading,copying,pasting off her notes and google. it feels so cold when she writes becasue it is. its not her voice its simply what she researching. not personal but copies.
we new those notes she was taking would come in handy. shes doing what becoming a very common toxic trait for abusers partner in abusive relationships. but for her,using therapy speak to manipulate on here.
shed question a niggle in her little toe if she had one. trauma.what does this mean. this reminds me of being in hospital when the doctors touch my foot when i was dyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
she really has no clue. she constantly used to go to things. four hour dinners werent a problem. spa days. all the thing sshe does now she did then ffks.this woman loves to re write history. and the present come to that.

is this just a louise type reaction for ryan catching her asleep.
i swear those two hate eachother now. actuall i dont no whether they ever did seem to love eachother.

is

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This latest batch of trauma posts just sounds like she didn’t enjoy the exercise, probably because she’s unfit now, and this is her way of justifying to Ryan why she doesn’t want to work out. Rather than put some effort in. I imagine Ryan finds women who don’t exercise a turn off.

Meanwhile:
9891AB9D-D904-4ADB-9ED1-76F3A3506D02.jpeg

I swear these two live on different planets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is there a Daddy cup on the tray when on Ryan’s stories he’s out with Will getting coffee? I wonder when she took that pic, obviously been saving it for the right moment (Zara’s Strictly news 🤣)

ETA: why is she wearing eyeliner and other make up in her first ‘in bed’ post this morning and then the latest one she has no make up on? Does she spend her days taking loads of pictures of herself, save them up and then string them together to fit her narrative? She needs to do better consistency checks!

View attachment 2379740View attachment 2379743
haha stop it.
the caption should read. a few hours after Zaras strictly video.
---
This latest batch of trauma posts just sounds like she didn’t enjoy the exercise, probably because she’s unfit now, and this is her way of justifying to Ryan why she doesn’t want to work out. Rather than put some effort in. I imagine Ryan finds women who don’t exercise a turn off.

Meanwhile:
View attachment 2379776

I swear these two live on different planets.
it was always incredibly uncomfortable to watch how he "forced" her to do it before. he basically moulded her into his plaything.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.