Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so revolting. Begging people to like his post again is pathetic

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
donā€™t get me wrong I love a chunky man thigh but not when itā€™s thrust in my face and attached to a small willly ick monster

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He gives universal ick
haha i was just about to say this. i want anything thats not attatched to ryan. ick. makes me have that boak in my throat.
the fact that we all like different "looks" and its simply his ick coming through in body form, any form says it all.
---
Did we already post this...
haha bellend. is she looking for ideas. bored. needing to steal people "special" moments for the gram, materialistic pair of twats.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Louise Thompson #25: The universal ick and the girl who thinks she's sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.