Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the Lymphatic Drainage lady who moved from Brazil to London for a new lifestyle would actually like to be PAID for her services Louise 🤦‍♀️ #ad

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure the Lymphatic Drainage lady who moved from Brazil to London for a new lifestyle would actually like to be PAID for her services Louise 🤦‍♀️ #ad
It amazes me how many free sessions she gets from her. Must be at least one a month? Maybe the lady is ‘star’ struck by the household name because I can’t imagine she gets a boost of new customers every time.

Reactions: 11
It amazes me how many free sessions she gets from her. Must be at least one a month? Maybe the lady is ‘star’ struck by the household name because I can’t imagine she gets a boost of new customers every time.
Is she a household name though? Perhaps among a certain cohort of reality TV-watching millennials

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: hi, I am louise and I am the only person in the world to have post traumatic stress disorder DISEASE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg now her story of her doing a workout. It's literally nothing to do with trauma, she has a baby/toddler!! Of course her life has changed!

No idea where it came from...well, if I had to guess lpuise, I would say a response to Zara posting workout pics and referencing strictly

Reactions: 7
Her sharing a reel from Shabaz Says made me laugh! She is the exact class of person who is taking the piss out of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her sharing a reel from Shabaz Says made me laugh! She is the exact class of person who is taking the piss out of 😂
Hahaha he does a work from home one which is 100% Ryan & Louise... "writes work from home in a diary, crosses it out"

• Haha
haha ryans mis spelling almost looks like he says he could sleep with himself! wonder how quick before he spots and deletes.
oh look a relaxed looking louise who never sits still

• Haha
Reactions: 9
haha ryans mis spelling almost looks like he says he could sleep with himself! wonder how quick before he spots and deletes.
oh look a relaxed looking louise who never sits still
Oh I'm so glad someone else read it this way! Made me laugh
---
Also his begging for people to go back and like his post is just cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.