Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that pointing/finger thing all about?!? 🤣🤣 it doesn't even match up with the next story 🤣🤣 it's like something my 5 year old would film.

Also re overpaid for the flooring must = actually paid for the flooring.

And also eye roll eye roll eye roll at turning the room reno in to a trauma story 🙄🙄.

Stop waving your hand about madly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like they have begged a painter now
Ryans too busy tending to his square concrete garden to paint these days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are utterly bonkers. Who films a therapy session and puts it on Instagram? Why? Why would you do that?!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Treatment room? So relateable 🤣
---
They are utterly bonkers. Who films a therapy session and puts it on Instagram? Why? Why would you do that?!
Imagine having to be her therapist… seems there really is always someone having a worse day than you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like they have begged a painter now
Ryans too busy tending to his square concrete garden to paint these days
Why do these people do things for the likes of R & L at a discount? They can well afford it and I can’t believe this decorator will get business off the back of it either.

Urgh those videos are just self indulgent, look at my body nonsense. Get the duck. We get it. You are small and slim. You are also an absolute disgrace.

Sorry in advance if you’re trying to have your lunch 🤢 but I was trying to find photos of Ryan’s office from 2020 and came across this gem while scrolling. Imagine loving yourself so much you have to take your shirt off to stare into the mirror while painting it. This was in March 2020 and I know lockdown was really sunny but I doubt it was shirt-off weather.
Also I could only find a few photos of an office from 2020 and none of them were in the attic room. He overpaid by so much he couldn’t even afford a chair 😢 🎻
he is honestly the gift that keeps on giving 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤮🤮

‘it’s rare that we’re home together in the middle of the day in the middle of the week’

a) no it isn’t rare
b) it’s Friday. It is not the middle of the week. Although they are jobless so that’s quite hard to grasp I suppose.
c) if I had that sprawled on my garden furniture I’d probably hotfoot it out the front door

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
duck me sideways. the narc of this woman is immense. did i really just see those storys today! what an utter bellend.

im so glad for my louiseandryan disease support group here. otherwise i thin i might go truly mad. at least, seeing you guyyyyyys on here trying to stay in recovery from them.and i can keep a calm head and know yep,yeo yep they are truly the worst kind of head and its not going to make me explode.

louise shes literally moving water around your body. we can all do it with an hour of pushing fluid out of certain areas. youll need a big tit a big piss. and within momintue your body will creat more water and or redistribute. your size, weight hasnt changed. you just might feel better if its moved your gassy bleeping belly.
and good old weight loss talk for a "team" thats of course nothing to do with dieting....

thankyou guys for being here to uspport me today. i filmed this sesssion and will post it later dont worry. without you on here,supporting my journey becasue you all understand, i no i can keep safe today and not let the l&r disease cause me to disasociate and leave my body.

i now feel like i can go to waitrose and buy the best duck they have and create something magical. ill be using hestons range of oranges. and the king kindly sent me some vegetable from his very own garden (friends and family discount)
i shall post the recipe to my page, and then just to make sure i will post it to my stories too.
oh and ill post what ive been wearing all day today as i no youve all been waiting for that. you only need 3000 in your banks guys,for the socks. the rest is around 5000 each.
but remember guys self care is debt care.

oh and ryans office was a room in the attic he loved to wank lyrical about. it had a huge picture he took himself under water. it was as twattish as he is. and nothing special. it was just a means to be the furthest he possibly could be from her.
and often shed film herself running up to see him. and you could just feel his silent " duck off" every time. he also did yoga up there haha!like the zen sense he is... stop it. no you stop it.

today shes reached new height of wanting stick myself in the eyeism.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's moaning that the garden (with a patio and a few plant pots) needs so much maintenance but didn't he say he wants to move to the countryside... which will likely have more land with grass and trees... 🤣

Also, Louise is the first person to ever make a cheesecake "who's actually made a cheesecake before?" 🤣
What is this new fangled recipe of which she speaks?! A cake made of cheese? Madness! It will never catch on!

• Haha
Is the focus of that story meant to be Ryan lying on the outdoor sofa or the dog peeing on the rattan furniture? I can't work out why she's uploaded it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.