Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTSD is a disease???

(Happy to be corrected if mental health conditions are considered diseases, I just don’t think I’ve ever heard it called that!)

BBBF9F94-B444-4EFD-8A4A-004A40FF54D9.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry… ‘when I had to create recipes during my Leith’s school of food and wine course’…
How to cremate sausages and boil mince?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wow, looks legit, did she have her headphones in during the classes or something 😆 she doesn’t even know the basics.

And they still picked Sam to go on Celebrity Bake off 🫢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
PTSD is a disease???

(Happy to be corrected if mental health conditions are considered diseases, I just don’t think I’ve ever heard it called that!)

View attachment 2372464
She has so been called out on it by someone! Do many digs. 🤣
---
I had a very, very traumatic birth. I've also had to help send one of my parents to prison (whilst continually being threatened by them riggt up to giving evidrnce in court), survived various forms of abuse etc. And never in my life have I wined as much as she does. She has milked the tit out of it and I'm glad someone somewhere has clearly riled her by questioning her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Wow, looks legit, did she have her headphones in during the classes or something 😆 she doesn’t even know the basics.

And they still picked Sam to go on Celebrity Bake off 🫢
When I was at university this is what the posh girls had done in their gap year so they knew how to boil pasta on the rare nights they didn’t eat out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Stop it! I'm embarrassed for her! It's a cheesecake..pretty sure Gordon Ramsey won't be on the phone any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has so been called out on it by someone! Do many digs. 🤣
---
I had a very, very traumatic birth. I've also had to help send one of my parents to prison (whilst continually being threatened by them riggt up to giving evidrnce in court), survived various forms of abuse etc. And never in my life have I wined as much as she does. She has milked the tit out of it and I'm glad someone somewhere has clearly riled her by questioning her.
What was said? I think she's deleted the negative comments!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What was said? I think she's deleted the negative comments!
it’s the repeated references to people around her not understanding. She said it on her stories (posted earlier on this thread) wrote it on her post with the shorts and now also in the comments replying to someone.

9E35C194-39B4-4797-9EA2-EADAE9553C92.jpeg

8C263099-2DA4-49B4-B3FD-066DB68ABD3A.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I could probably accept some of the highly questionable behaviours but it's impossible to ignore the fact that she has a relapse every time someone else is getting good news / attention. She also very obviously sits and googles so she either has a terrible therapist or zero interest in "recovery"

Reactions: 13
i suffered from ptsd and i’m lucky enough that with treatment i’ve healed completely and it doesn’t affect me anymore. i don’t know why she’s saying that she never expected to understand or relate to it it. before i had ptsd i could totally relate to people who suffered from it because i’m not a self absorbed narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Ryan transformed this space in to his office in 2020 and overpaid for it"
1. Ryan has never overpaid for anything.
2. It was 2020..how did he fail at creating a home office? It was literally the only job the whole world had.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being so traumatised you feel the need to film your therapy session so you can show all your Instagram followers. (It’s probably not even her therapy session).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What is she wearing? Why do you need a special comfy outfit to do therapy? Do they get her to roll around the floor crying like an overgrown toddler?

Yes, actually they probably do 😆

‘shivers at my therapist’s beautiful voice’ who are they, bloody Ariel from the Little Mermaid? What an odd thing to say 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry in advance if you’re trying to have your lunch 🤢 but I was trying to find photos of Ryan’s office from 2020 and came across this gem while scrolling. Imagine loving yourself so much you have to take your shirt off to stare into the mirror while painting it. This was in March 2020 and I know lockdown was really sunny but I doubt it was shirt-off weather.
Also I could only find a few photos of an office from 2020 and none of them were in the attic room. He overpaid by so much he couldn’t even afford a chair 😢 🎻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My favourite privileged bit of the post...

" naughty ingredients tend to be far more accessible than meat, fish, fruit, veg and healthy stuff. Just the nature of the game. Such a shame though."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My favourite privileged bit of the post...

" naughty ingredients tend to be far more accessible than meat, fish, fruit, veg and healthy stuff. Just the nature of the game. Such a shame though."
Yes Louise, I wanted to buy a filet of sea bream on my way home yesterday but, due to my being poor, I ended up buying a bag of Tate and Lyle caster sugar and ate the lot for my dinner. Such a shame. Nature of the game innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.