Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was mentioning how she was a ballerina as a dig because Zara is now on strictly and obviously thinks she would be better suited!

I’m 100% here for ballerina Leo ❤ I really hope he gets the opportunity to develop and pursue his own interests and doesn’t just have Ryan forcing him into all kinds of sports for his own ego.
As much as I dislike Louise, she’s at least there embracing him dancing around the kitchen and doing ballet toes rather than Ryan who just forces Leo to watch him lift weights, kick a ball and hold a tennis racquet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m 100% here for ballerina Leo ❤ I really hope he gets the opportunity to develop and pursue his own interests and doesn’t just have Ryan forcing him into all kinds of sports for his own ego.
As much as I dislike Louise, she’s at least there embracing him dancing around the kitchen and doing ballet toes rather than Ryan who just forces Leo to watch him lift weights, kick a ball and hold a tennis racquet.
she wasnt. she was using it as an excuse to talk about HER.and make it all about HER. put a bit more of me me me what i did. and then relate it to trauma and ticks and head glitches.
also hes not doing ballet toes hes just flat against a cupboard.
next scene hes walking ooop....NOT ON TOES AT ALL.
shes a bullshitter. set herself up for her lies big times then.not one bit of on toe action in his walking there.
it was for the purpose of talking about her.
talk about flipping ego
---
There doesn’t seem to be any help with him speaking-
Like when she says to him to put on his shoes she should be getting him to repeat words to aid his development. I know all children develop at different rates but there are things we can do as parents to help him develop.
---
I never heard that before. That is so interesting. My nephew did this a lot and was diagnosed at 7/8 years old. Thanks
dont think too much on it. it can also be a very normal child things to do as that part of their heel,tendons grow and strengthen. its a very normal part of development,especially in boys.
---
Leo doesn’t seem to say a lot, all still baby noises. My 14 month old has been saying actual words for a good while now. I guess it’s because she doesn’t have a phone shoved in her face 24/7….
theres never any word play going on either. at this point its constantly walking around talking about details of things. clouds. blue. whats that. look at your toys colour. cant describe it well but very childlike interaction and pointing things out to make them hear,possibly repeat things.
---
their burning crappy pizza on the oooooonie whilst sam and zara are doing an ad with dominos!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I thought she was mentioning how she was a ballerina as a dig because Zara is now on strictly and obviously thinks she would be better suited!
She has reached new levels of ridiculous-ness if we’re going to start saying that all little girls who go to a ballet class to wear a tutu and point their toes is the same as proper ballet training which I suspect was the limit of her lessons and what she was trying to imply 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has reached new levels of ridiculous-ness if we’re going to start saying that all little girls who go to a ballet class to wear a tutu and point their toes is the same as proper ballet training which I suspect was the limit of her lessons and what she was trying to imply 🙄
hahaha if so then i too was a ballerina!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest grid post- someone has def said something to her. Which is understandable, I mean she did the Elizabeth Aden trip with no issues - different country, 'working' with complete strangers with no issues / triggers etc. But has constant set backs when doing mundane day to day life things. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a post and a picture of her kid! count all the I, I, I….

@LittleLen she seems really proud of this degree but something weird’s gone on with it. She seemed to be hardly there in the last year… if she got a 2.1 or higher surely it would be on her LinkedIn?
I deffo remember seeing her around and depending on your degree your last year was always really loose and research focused not very lecture focused.

If I cast my mind back (duck me getting old 😂) I had MAYBE 4 hours of lectures per week total in my last year. And also I barely attended cause I learned better by reading things myself. So she could have finished and not really been there.

Attendance didn't really become a requirement until my last year (I was a year behind Louise) and it was mostly for international students to prove they weren't scamming a visa.

Reactions: 4
He's moaning that the garden (with a patio and a few plant pots) needs so much maintenance but didn't he say he wants to move to the countryside... which will likely have more land with grass and trees... 🤣

Also, Louise is the first person to ever make a cheesecake "who's actually made a cheesecake before?" 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They literally had the people that gave them their garden for free there a week or two ago doing lots of gardening for them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just checking in to see if she’s still a whiney bell end. She is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He's moaning that the garden (with a patio and a few plant pots) needs so much maintenance but didn't he say he wants to move to the countryside... which will likely have more land with grass and trees... 🤣

Also, Louise is the first person to ever make a cheesecake "who's actually made a cheesecake before?" 🤣
This cheesecake post sounds like something I wrote when I was 14 and trying to impress my friends at a sleepover lol. Even my partner made us a cheesecake a few months ago and he’s hardly baker of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I imagining things or did she do a story for the cheesecake and used the lacto free milk for an ad. Then she's done a post with recipe less than 24 hours later for the same cheesecakes but with real milk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
my god. another influencer with the " i wanted to make this. or found this perfect thing and had to share,or decided to do..." NO YOU DIDNT YOU HAD AN AD BRIEF TO bleeping FILL!
can you imagine a fireman. so today guys i decided to put out a fire.
a cleaner:today i decided i needed to vacuum a clients home
a nurse: today i really really did something ive always wanted to do. i took blood,did some bp check
a surgeon: today guess what i found, a perfectly shaped scalpol
a bus driver: today i only went and ...drove a bus
so no louise you idnt do anything but get paid to do an ad for your bleeping "job" you do duck all unless its got money or ego attacthed to it.

and haha ryan you really need to calm yourself down lad. you really are just all up your own self important ass right now,youll be crawling out your own throat soon.
---
wow ryans photos. he really loves himself doesnt he. he pictures himself when he masturbates doesnt he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has Louise ever bought icing sugar or cream? I wouldn't say they were the cheapest ingredients going

Reactions: 4
He must be taking the piss
This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 he’s so work shy that watering a few plants is hard work to him 🤣 Pictures of you actually doing some gardening please Ryan, no one believes you as you showed that company being there a couple of weeks ago tending to the plants. I’m honestly creased 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.