Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got gifted a whooooole box of sausages a while back. Chicken ones mostly I think. I wonder whether they froze them,and now have to use them all.
They've literally got the best resources,food choice,area for all the food they could wish for in variety.
Is it just pure laziness.it must be.
But there are food deserts all round this country.families who don't have the capacity be it time or money or mentally to have their options.and they dick it all off.
---
Poor Leo.that boy is going to grow into one destructive toxic vapid household.

Reactions: 4
Louise: gets into cross-legged position to do breathwork. Glances at camera, shifts 45-degrees, checks camera again ... as I said above, absolute joke of a human
She just eye fucks herself through every trauma / talking about herself video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m all for being open about mental health struggles but come on Louise. Frankly her only trauma is her utter privilege. She hasn’t a clue how to live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wait what are her two degrees?!
Must be another Louise Thompson out there. This doesn’t sound like her at all.

On another note, has anyone ever seen Leo walk on tiptoes and Louise ever have any ticks? I wonder if there’s neurodivergence at play with both her and Leo. How old is Leo now? Louise sounds so unnatural talking to him when she’s filming.

What is with the burnt sausages, is that all they eat. The never have a normal meal it's always enough to feed about six folk and total random, sausages and baked potatoes? What?

Reactions: 7
I’m 100% here for ballerina Leo ❤ I really hope he gets the opportunity to develop and pursue his own interests and doesn’t just have Ryan forcing him into all kinds of sports for his own ego.
As much as I dislike Louise, she’s at least there embracing him dancing around the kitchen and doing ballet toes rather than Ryan who just forces Leo to watch him lift weights, kick a ball and hold a tennis racquet.

Reactions: 13
Why do they keep all Leo’s shoes in a kitchen drawer?! They really don’t like having any of his ‘stuff’ visible day to day, do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leo doesn’t seem to say a lot, all still baby noises. My 14 month old has been saying actual words for a good while now. I guess it’s because she doesn’t have a phone shoved in her face 24/7….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There doesn’t seem to be any help with him speaking-
Like when she says to him to put on his shoes she should be getting him to repeat words to aid his development. I know all children develop at different rates but there are things we can do as parents to help him develop.
Why do they keep all Leo’s shoes in a kitchen drawer?! They really don’t like having any of his ‘stuff’ visible day to day, do they?
---
I never heard that before. That is so interesting. My nephew did this a lot and was diagnosed at 7/8 years old. Thanks
Walking on tiptoes can be a sign of autism- just saying

What is with the burnt sausages, is that all they eat. The never have a normal meal it's always enough to feed about six folk and total random, sausages and baked potatoes? What?
Hey! Don’t forget the chicken pies! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait what are her two degrees?!
What a twit 😂

We went to the same Uni at the same time. Since Scottish Unis are 4 years, you get MA for your undergrad but you can leave after three years and take a BA if you want for some degrees.

Its not actually seen as two degrees but I always joke that I've got 3 degrees 😂. I can only imagine that's what she's doing here - unless she's also trying to pass off a joint degree as 2 degrees

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think this is what she was fishing for! I feel like she's googled it and then put it out there for everyone to engage with her 🙈 although it is also just a normal toddler phase!
I was thinking this too! Probably been googling why he still doesn’t appear to be saying any words at the age of almost 2 and saw that it can be a sign of autism, as can walking on tip toes a lot… so she conveniently snaps a photo of the poor boy standing on his tip toes as he tries to look on top of the bench 🙄 Probably just searching for his next pouch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen him walking on tiptoes nor any of the tics she mentioned which is surprising given how she mills everything. I know a lot of kids who are autistic walk on tiptoes but it’s not a criteria within the DSM5. In this case it looks like Leo is reaching for something. It would be interesting to see what his engagement was actually like. His speech seems quite poor but I suppose a camera in your face all the time will do that to you.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking this too! Probably been googling why he still doesn’t appear to be saying any words at the age of almost 2 and saw that it can be a sign of autism, as can walking on tip toes a lot… so she conveniently snaps a photo of the poor boy standing on his tip toes as he tries to look on top of the bench 🙄 Probably just searching for his next pouch!
It’s a post and a picture of her kid! count all the I, I, I….

@LittleLen she seems really proud of this degree but something weird’s gone on with it. She seemed to be hardly there in the last year… if she got a 2.1 or higher surely it would be on her LinkedIn?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.