Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They eat such random tit, I’m not an expert on nutrition but it really doesn’t seem healthy. I like sausages but I see them as a treat, they’re not the best meat out there are they?!

Reactions: 11
Lol I came to post the same. More carcinogenic sausages. Their bog must be minging.
289D84C1-2AB0-4BC3-8080-830507919BA2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ryans angry bum hole face makes sense now
He has chronic constipation from all the burnt tit and stodge he eats
He needs to get on the insta beg from some prune juice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sounds like the dinner of champions…. 🤮 lots of good serotonin and gut health components to that array of food 🫣😂

No wonder he’s feeling ‘a bit crap’ - a pound of burnt sausage every other day is going to play havoc with your guts 💩

Reactions: 4
I was fully expecting the salmon to be under the porcelain cloche, or at least something spectacular enough to justify a cloche.
He took the lid off and it’s 🥁…….burnt sausages!!! Yay!
Ryan’s relationship with sausages is so very weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i look into a lady who is the most privileged twit. installed into showing it off in insta. and she doesnt have a clue how the other half live. but still, i imagine her life is how louise wants to be living. im not sure whether we are allowed to share other pages on here. but i find it so funny to watch and think this is how louise wishes she could be. and her angry rants and trauma is because she isnt.

Reactions: 2
i look into a lady who is the most privileged twit. installed into showing it off in insta. and she doesnt have a clue how the other half live. but still, i imagine her life is how louise wants to be living. im not sure whether we are allowed to share other pages on here. but i find it so funny to watch and think this is how louise wishes she could be. and her angry rants and trauma is because she isnt.
You’re allowed to share if she has a certain number of followers- think it’s 10k?

Reactions: 2
Ryan, if you are reading.. please can you pop on that one linen suit you own and grill a bunch of sausages while watching some American sport you think makes you interesting.
Influencer bingo full House.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.