Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The veg with the dinner looks like the stuff I put under my chicken to help with flavour while it's roasting, it is then dumped because it is practically a puree and the juices are used for gravy! As for the gyoza, you're supposed to cook it with the flat bottom down so the bottoms all crisp while the top steams, not just throw them in whily nily!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will she make money from that?
I was just going to post this! From what I can see commission is from sales not clicks.

I’m interested in the graph below which she has hidden. Which has a scale where only 7 days it is above zero, most around 50 and the biggest spike is probably around 200.

im guessing that is most likely unit sales? Anyone know?

I don’t know what the price of the products she was linking were otherwise I could do some fag packet sums.

But If I took a £100 avg price. £7 commission is if 7% is the minimum. 500 sales would be £3500 in her pocket.

Hope none of this is true!! However. I’d rather her make money like that than use her trauma to sell ads. However she needs to stop with the trauma baiting as a way to keep people interested before posting links.

2A362054-452E-433A-8488-21E09AC53301.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s worth it for 50p 🤣🤣🤣 (or more as it is going to MIND)
Totally get you, but I don’t want to add to his vain-glory, and support this false ‘PTSD’ narrative of his. I’d rather donate directly to charity, or to someone else running for MIND for genuine reasons.

You can donate as little as little as 2 pence though, maybe that would bring him down a peg or two if the donation amount was made public?

I’m very physically unwell at the moment and being tested for something that’s potentially life-threatening (sorry to be personal on here), so him and Louise are really setting me off today - moaning about the weather as it’s a personal affront to them, fudging their made-up diagnoses for an influx of sycophantic comments and affiliate links leading to monetary gain. I honestly can’t stand them, and never thought I could hate someone via social media that I’ve never met.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally get you, but I don’t want to add to his vain-glory, and support this false ‘PTSD’ narrative of his. I’d rather donate directly to charity, or to someone else running for MIND for genuine reasons.

You can donate as little as little as 2 pence though, maybe that would bring him down a peg or two if the donation amount was made public?

I’m very physically unwell at the moment and being tested for something that’s potentially life-threatening (sorry to be personal on here), so him and Louise are really setting me off today - moaning about the weather as it’s a personal affront to them, fudging their made-up diagnoses for an influx of sycophantic comments and affiliate links leading to monetary gain. I honestly can’t stand them, and never thought I could hate someone via social media that I’ve never met.
Hope you're ok, sending hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It also depends on the affiliate link used / clicked on - some sites will have a cookie that will last anywhere from an hour to 30days meaning even if you leave and don't clear your cookies and you go back within that time frame and buy anything then Louise may well get some commission from it.

Reactions: 5
I was just going to post this! From what I can see commission is from sales not clicks.

I’m interested in the graph below which she has hidden. Which has a scale where only 7 days it is above zero, most around 50 and the biggest spike is probably around 200.

im guessing that is most likely unit sales? Anyone know?

I don’t know what the price of the products she was linking were otherwise I could do some fag packet sums.

But If I took a £100 avg price. £7 commission is if 7% is the minimum. 500 sales would be £3500 in her pocket.

Hope none of this is true!! However. I’d rather her make money like that than use her trauma to sell ads. However she needs to stop with the trauma baiting as a way to keep people interested before posting links.

View attachment 2066144
No they get from clicks.

Reactions: 1
Pick him up earlier from nursery if you don't have time to cook his dinner, Jesus, my wee one is the same age and she's not had a pouch for well over six months, I mean no shame, there are busy parents out there, but these two are not! Throwing a cold pouch at him and then you go home to your roast dinner, these two are total narcs.

Reactions: 12
Louise's new grid post of Sam's cats has really confused me... He literally lives next door but she's taken Leo's buggy? 😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the new coffee table has already given Leo this huge bruise on his cheek. I took several screenshots to check it's not the lighting and it's definitely there.
Has he got a bruise on his foot/ankle on the same side as the cheek one, or is that just lighting?
I feel so sorry for that little boy having them as his parents.

Reactions: 7
Has he got a bruise on his foot/ankle on the same side as the cheek one, or is that just lighting?
I feel so sorry for that little boy having them as his parents.
Looks like it. He didn't have the cheek bruise when Ryan was filming him in the pushchair last night, although he only showed part of his face in that video. Their safety has always been questionable at best, but heaven forbid they put his safety before the aesthetic of their bland, colourless house.

Reactions: 6
For me I think it’s the fact they are so good to themselves with food, smoked salmon etc etc but when it comes to Leo they fire those pouches out. It just doesn’t make any sense to me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Louise's new grid post of Sam's cats has really confused me... He literally lives next door but she's taken Leo's buggy? 😂
Maybe she was out already and popped in? Although I’m confused because Sam and Zara are in South Africa lol

Reactions: 2
Looks like it. He didn't have the cheek bruise when Ryan was filming him in the pushchair last night, although he only showed part of his face in that video. Their safety has always been questionable at best, but heaven forbid they put his safety before the aesthetic of their bland, colourless house.
Before long that little boy is sadly going to end up in A&E if they carry on like they are, filming him while he’s climbing over furniture, gym equipment, or running with food is his mouth rather than stopping him. He’s a toddler and they’re insane if they think he will learn the hard way from mistakes, it’s a parents duty to protect their children from dangers. I detest the pair of them, they’re as bad as each other.

Reactions: 8
FFS the arm waving, the cardigan, the boring waffle

Looking for dangers- what? - perhaps look at dangers for Leo, don't let him balance on furniture and pull lamps cords and while your at it just duck off

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.