Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is just really lazy. I feel so sorry for little Leo. between him and Ashley James' son Alfie, it breaks my heart! those 2 little boys deserve families who WANT them there and want to make them feel happy, loved and cared for.

when my daughter was that age we had a few pouches on standby (namely the Ella's Kitchen salmon risotto because I personally can't stand cooking fish but still wanted her to eat it) but they were used maybe once a week? usually on food shop day or if she had refused something I had made, not as a means to avoid the only time in the day where I would actually see her (because I have an actual full time job that means I have to fork out for daycare, not because I can't be arsed parenting her)

Reactions: 13
KLAXON: last post about feeding your own babies pouches, they’ve been appreciated but you’ve made your point that it’s lazy. #mumsnetwatch

Reactions: 6
Not sure why Ryan would want fancy Japanese kitchen knives to “cook” burnt fatijas

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
"so I've started doing this"... Then goes on to talk about feeding his 16 month old a pouch for dinner. So this isn't a one off? He's talking about it as if he's proud that he's hacked parenting or something. Imagine him being in nursery All DAY then his dad picks him up from nursery, shoves a pouch in his face and marches him home while filming him for Instagram content. I love a pouch for those days that we just haven't got the time (once in a blue moon) but the last thing I would EVER do is make my child eat dinner in the streets. At least give him the pouch warmed up at home. And to say he doesn't have the energy to have a "difficult" dinner time with Leo meanwhile he has the time to char that bleeping hideous chicken dish to tit.
Oh and tagging the saucepan company in his story too... Another cringe beg. I hate him.
---
Also its so cold yet Leo is in a jumper with no coat. So did he go to nursery with no coat or could ryan not take the time to put it on before walking him home?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Number 9…. copy and paste.
Well, you couldn’t accuse her of the ability to voice a cogent thought, let alone write it down, could you? That would make her hoi polloi, rather than the delicate, special little flower she is.
---
New sofa and coffee table... Another boring cream sofa that reflects Louise's personality and a coffee table perfectly designed for Leo to bash his head on the many pointed edges. Can't wait for the exciting reveal of her new boring furniture
Just so hideously bland. Louise’s personality is very well reflected here - she’s always metamorphosed into the kind of ‘ideal woman’ that the men she dates would want. With Spencer she was Manic Pixie Dream Girl; with An-dair, she was prog rock groupie; with Alik she was deadpan 1920s debutante; with Ryan, she’s fitness-buff-extraordinaire. She has no identity of her own - that, coupled with living with a seemingly abusive (emotionally and verbally) man who picks at her so much she has to exaggerate mental health symptoms to the power of ten, is going to cause her REAL problems when she turns 40.
She should ditch him now, actually live ih the real world for a little bit - doesn’t matter if it’s Sloaney, ‘I work in an art gallery (while holidaying off my trust fund)’ reality - and find a nice, rich older man who will wrap her in cotton wool and give her the cosseting she craves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My 12m old has had chicken pox this week😢 so we’ve been back on the pouches to help the ones in and around his mouth. But he has them warmed up, at home, with a side of puffs, banana & yogurt to help fill him up. Not a cold bloody lamb dinner on the side road of Chelsea 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m certain he reads here….another roast, another burnt sausage on the plate!

Reactions: 5
Tempting…
oh please we will sponsor you too!!
---
i worry so much for little leo and how he will view food and his body. they are so sucked into diet culture.losing weight,keeping small,eating "healthy". ryan basically bullied louise into that old body she has and no doubt is one of the main shames she feels she needs to get back there.
even after her trauma all she talked about were cutting actual essential food groups out!
the tracker they use on there app
and the ad they often do on the weight tracker
the labeling of foods as good and bad.
poor boy doesnt stand a chance.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why can’t Louise make food look nice? All her food looks disgusting, she can’t possibly think it looks appetising?
Gyoza as an example - sprinkle some coriander and drizzle some chilli oil on top. Easy. Why has she just bunged it on a plate?

Reactions: 6
I would LOVE Sam to propose to Zara on their safari trip. I don’t think he will but imagine how jealous Louise would be of all the attention… I think she’d suddenly go into wedding planning mode with Ryan even though they hate each other

• Haha
Reactions: 17
7AEE66C2-6E5D-4ABC-888D-521B119B87A2.jpeg

hahahe asks the best way to cook leeks and that greasy monstrosity is what he came up with 🤢 honestly his cooking is hysterical

38E57BF3-8419-4CB2-B2FB-BA973ED2EE14.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The way they dish up their meals makes it look even more of a mess, they just pile it all up in a heap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he’s such a chef at the moment why can’t he at least batch freeze meals he makes in the evening so Leo can have those when he gets home? How are they going to cope with feeding him when he gets older?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
With the amount these two cook (quantity wise) why don't they feed Leo the previous night's leftovers for his dinner when he gets home from childcare? Even a sandwich while they prep their dinner would be better than a pouch in the stroller. So wrong.

I bet they are the type to ditch any leftover food rather than making the effort to pop in the fridge or freezer. Wasteful.

Reactions: 15
Even if they got those processed toddler ready meals it would be better than a pouch!

Reactions: 5
The way he slaps Louise’s bum in this morning’s exercise video gives me the ick!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.