Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Online fitness studios don’t pull in big bucks tbh- they’re great and I use them a lot, but they almost always have in-centre classes too. Why don’t Turtle do in-centre events, they seem to be popular? :)

Reactions: 1
The people in her comments concern me… the fact that they can’t read between the lines and see her absolute sheer narcissism seeping through is worrying. Makes me think that they’re at risk of being victims to narcissists in their lives.

Louise doesn’t give a tit about anyone else with all this trauma tit. She gets off on the attention and is escalating because of the praise. She’s now escalated to saying extremely strange things like ‘try not to die’. It’ll only get worse. She thrives off it. She says extreme, dramatic tit because it makes her feel special that she’s been oh so sick. She couldn’t give a flying duck about her sick, traumatised followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck my life just seen his stories about feeding Leo pouches in a pram on the way home from nursery as it's too difficult to feed him dinner at home, then throws him in bed and cooks a burnt roast ..

Yeah it's not bleeping best practice you total knobber, they seriously need an intervention ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
duck my life just seen his stories about feeding Leo pouches in a pram on the way home from nursery as it's too difficult to feed him dinner at home, then throws him in bed and cooks a burnt roast ..

Yeah it's not bleeping best practice you total knobber, they seriously need an intervention ...
wow that’s unbelievable! Way to go with forming healthy eating habits and relationships with food (calling yoghurt and fruit sweet ‘treats’ too). I’m far from perfect but these two proclaim to run a business that does against diet culture but neither of them have any idea about how to have a healthy relationship with food.
---
Oh piss off Ryan. Nobody messaged you with support. Nobody can even be bothered to enter your competition, like your posts or sponsor you. The only messages you got were wtte ‘you’re a lazy dick’

74701DD0-63CA-4091-AEDD-D65DDB5BBB31.jpeg

---
OMG…. somebody make him stop!!!!
6D035808-DD61-4C46-A07B-308D0CA8354E.jpeg

DF1633A9-A6DB-4C7E-A8E0-2060B7A26AD9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Think the donation was a bit much, surely just playing into ‘be kind’ brigade who will take it as a personal attack.

Reactions: 6
wow that’s unbelievable! Way to go with forming healthy eating habits and relationships with food (calling yoghurt and fruit sweet ‘treats’ too). I’m far from perfect but these two proclaim to run a business that does against diet culture but neither of them have any idea about how to have a healthy relationship with food.
---
Oh piss off Ryan. Nobody messaged you with support. Nobody can even be bothered to enter your competition, like your posts or sponsor you. The only messages you got were wtte ‘you’re a lazy dick’

View attachment 2064628
---
OMG…. somebody make him stop!!!!
View attachment 2064644
View attachment 2064645
I felt so, so sorry for poor Leo in his meals on wheels story. These two adults have time as a luxury on their side but ship him off every day and the one time he could eat with them it’s too much effort for Grryan and he ‘can’t really muster up the reserves to go through a potentially difficult dinner with a little one’ so Leo eats on his own in his buggy without human contact facing away from anyone and the Cocklodger talks at his phone instead. The language yet again around Leo is ‘difficult’ and that he’s such a burden because they cant be arsed to wean yet again and Leo gets a pouch, again. Followed up with he’s cooking a full meal, just not for Leo.

I understand for parents who are stretched on time or resources this might be the only option but this isn’t the case for these two makes my blood boil at this utter pair of self obsessed pricks.

That poor little lamb ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow- me and my partner both have to work but I always made sure to feed my kid a proper dinner??? Sure some days we cheat and get a mcdonalds but surely he doesnt just give Leo a pouch to munch for dinner and thats it??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If they can cook for themselves why does Leo have a pouch in the buggy in the freezing cold?? Nah that’s not right at all, there just doesn’t seem any reason for it either other than they just want to get him home from nursery and straight into bed. I’m actually disgusted

Reactions: 19
Think the donation was a bit much, surely just playing into ‘be kind’ brigade who will take it as a personal attack.
Agreed, the rules are to keep it on Tattle and it’s a charity donation page so seems crappy to make that about Tattle

Reactions: 7
How is putting a whole pack of butter on top of a chicken healthy? Their eating habits are crazy.

Reactions: 6
‘ meals on wheels’ ????? ( a pouch,in a pushchair,is he actually joking)
And the way he was charging that pushchair through the streets -obvs couldn’t wait to ‘give him something sweet’ and get the poor child to bed to feast on his burnt food.
And where’s the child’s mother in all of this? I don’t think they’ve ever posted Leo eating anything but fruit. Honestly,the contrast between these two and Frankie Gaff who has a child the same age.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.