Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell the 'be kind' brigade are out as usual šŸ™„
These people are honestly thick as tit and don't understand how influencers will say and do anything for the Ā£Ā£Ā£. Louise doesn't give a tit about her followers.
it is so strange that the be kind lot donā€™t see the irony of their behaviour. I hate that people hide behind it. Whether you agree with that ladies comments or not she was just being honest in saying the post upset her and why it upset her and sheā€™d lost a follower.

I think most people try to be kind šŸ˜ but it doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t call someone on their bullshit. The last people Iā€™m taking advice on life from are Louise and Ryan they cant count any blessing with out referring back to how hard they have it.

also Ryan desperately trying to somehow relate a milkshake advert to his ā€œmarathonā€ training was an absolute giftā€¦desperate times hey

Reactions: 13
How old are her grandparents that they ā€˜lived through the warā€™? It ended in 1945- 80 odd years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ryan loves those milkshakes so much that he doesn't even follow their Instagram. Ironic considering the competition requires you to follow their page to enter, yet he doesn't even follow them šŸ˜‚ I've noticed this is a running theme with him, advertising companies saying how much he loves their products and recommends us to try then yet he doesn't even follow them. I know it's just a money maker for them but he's absolutely tit at making it convincing!
---
duck it, I've DM'd shakenudder to say ryan has threatened violence in the past, faked his friend being an accountant and also doesn't even follow their account so he's not even credible. I've told them I can send screenshots as evidence if they need so I might need you guys to reshare your photos of his previous stories if they respond to me šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This post....does she think she is self employed? Because what she does is not work. I work more hours commenting on here! Also a lot of us aren't addicted to work just to paying the bills and keeping the heating on Louise. Not so much a choice driven by ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How old are her grandparents that they ā€˜lived through the warā€™? It ended in 1945- 80 odd years ago.
To be fair my grandma was born in 1927 and died in 2016 so would have been a kid/teenager during the war- my grandpa similar. People live longer these days! Shocked Louise still has BOTH grandparents though, Iā€™m the same age and have neither for a while.

Reactions: 2
Um, Louise, I know you're not Mensa material, but dying, along with taxes, is the ONLY certainty in life. We will all die at some point. Did you sue your school? I assume it was a private school.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have said before about her drinking but she is giving vodka in the handbag vibes. Her posts are manic and rambling as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#21 Louise says 'try not to die', or someone will cry. Whilst Gryan and his chopper are trying to look fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Number 9ā€¦. copy and paste.
Hmm... She has drawn a conclusion that the physical complications she suffered in labour are akin to the effects a stroke/traumatic head injury have on the brain? Who told her this? I thought she has implied her only physical trauma in childbirth was a bleed and c-section? Does she understand basic anatomy? The head is miles away from the uterus Tiny Tears.

I'm not denying that PTSD can cause the brain to work differently, however in the scope of neuroplasticity that summary only really refers to a physical injury/event as a trigger šŸ¤”

Sick of her making these wild assumptions and then sharing incorrect medical info with her stupid followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmm... She has drawn a conclusion that the physical complications she suffered in labour are akin to the effects a stroke/traumatic head injury have on the brain? Who told her this? I thought she has implied her only physical trauma in childbirth was a bleed and c-section? Does she understand basic anatomy? The head is miles away from the uterus Tiny Tears.

I'm not denying that PTSD can cause the brain to work differently, however in the scope of neuroplasticity that summary only really refers to a physical injury/event as a trigger šŸ¤”

Sick of her making these wild assumptions and then sharing incorrect medical info with her stupid followers.
I agree. Sheā€™s also playing a potentially dangerous and quite frankly sick game pretending sheā€™s a mental health expert, now using medical info out of context and making out itā€™s her words as she hasnā€™t used quotation marks.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed all the fashion aff links suddenly appearingā€¦ clearly Turtle isnā€™t pulling the Ā£Ā£Ā£ she needs!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.