Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad for a milkshake.
I wonder if this is how he envisioned his life.
its a completion and I checked the t&cs and they will pick a winner from Ryan’s post on 7th April.

So there will be a very good chance of winning as he’s only had 5 responses in two hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His mouth looks like a bum hole in that milkshake clip so cringe

And he has had 3 more donations
Lou may have removed but tattle and Tattlers keep receipts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
His mouth looks like a bum hole in that milkshake clip so cringe

And he has had 3 more donations
Lou may have removed but tattle and Tattlers keep receipts

Strange I can still see it on her stories. Did you report her post ?

Yep she had already annoyed me with the ‘it always gets better’ line, and I’m thinking about the people who are in circumstances that actually won’t get better. To then go on a say ‘try not to die because it will upset others’ is appalling.

it’s just showing yet again she feels she was worse off than anyone else and because she is getting better then anyone can, because she had it worse right?

she also seems to think she would have died had she not been as fit as she was - another indicator she thinks it’s in people’s control whether they live or die.

She’s gross. And yet again the comments applauding her for her courage and inspiring words are sickening.
I lost my best friend to leukaemia and one of the last conversations we had was me trying to alleviate her from the guilt she felt about making everybody around her sad. Honestly, she had more bravery and humility in her little finger than Louise bleeping “try not to die” Thompson. What utterly offensive drivel she spouts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The duck is a maverick moment?
He WISHES he were Tom Cruise.
Come to think of it, he probably thinks of himself as Cruise without the Scientology-woo.
Someone should tell him his brain’s writing cheques his ad-sponsored lifestyle can’t cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come to think of it, he probably thinks of himself as Cruise without the Scientology-woo.
Someone should tell him his brain’s writing cheques his ad-sponsored lifestyle can’t cash.
I can't see his account, so I have to piece things together from posts here. I am not getting the full .... experience :cry:
---
Louise: Why do we NEED so much stuff?
Also Louise: I can't wait for our new sofa and kitchen table to arrive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish the pair of them were on a Cruise for two 🤔…..I heard the Bermuda Triangle is lovely this time of year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her house is horrible, its so beige and boring, there's no personality to it and you can't even tell that a kid lives there because it looks so clinical. She shared a photo and video last week with Leo playing at a friend's house and I thought, that's what homes are supposed to look like, lived in and you can tell children live there. She's constantly changing everything in the house, replacing carpets etc thinking maybe that will make her happy, but it's never going to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, her thought process is: if I just replace those hinges/this carpet/that sofa, my life will be perfect. She is one of the most materialistic people I've encountered.

Reactions: 12
Wow even that comment earlier from someone whose brother died still gets Louise’s defenders out on the attack for daring to say anything critical of her.

Why does Louise get a free pass from these people to just say whatever she wants? Because it’s her platform she doesn’t have to take any responsibility on what she writes that others will read?

She’s not talking about her experience e.g. “I told myself it gets better. Unless I die. I told myself ‘try not to die’ because it upsets others”. Her language is a message to others, it’s not a description of what she told herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow even that comment earlier from someone whose brother died still gets Louise’s defenders out on the attack for daring to say anything critical of her.

Why does Louise get a free pass from these people to just say whatever she wants? Because it’s her platform she doesn’t have to take any responsibility on what she writes that others will read?

She’s not talking about her experience e.g. “I told myself it gets better. Unless I die. I told myself ‘try not to die’ because it upsets others”. Her language is a message to others, it’s not a description of what she told herself.
Morons

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell the 'be kind' brigade are out as usual 🙄
These people are honestly thick as tit and don't understand how influencers will say and do anything for the £££. Louise doesn't give a tit about her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell the 'be kind' brigade are out as usual 🙄
These people are honestly thick as tit and don't understand how influencers will say and do anything for the £££. Louise doesn't give a tit about her followers.
Imagine being that dumb, you just go through life accepting everything at face value. Probably all "girl bosses" sitting under their "Live Laugh Love" signs, running MLM businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Louise’s defenders are almost as vile and pathetic as her.

I loved this comment 👇🏼 I bet that won’t go down well with her arse kissers.🤔
9779BB9F-6B52-4B72-9947-F0F83EF0CA08.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Saw this the other day and straight away thought of Louise’s rambling Instagram essays… to clarify, by problems though I’m not meaning the “problems” Louise thinks she has 😅
EF54D16E-6CEF-40C8-9F12-57F1ADA42169.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her house is horrible, its so beige and boring, there's no personality to it and you can't even tell that a kid lives there because it looks so clinical. She shared a photo and video last week with Leo playing at a friend's house and I thought, that's what homes are supposed to look like, lived in and you can tell children live there. She's constantly changing everything in the house, replacing carpets etc thinking maybe that will make her happy, but it's never going to work.
looks like a stage set doesnt it. like many who are on there who just get gifted tit for every single aspect of their life. its ot a home its their stage.
all the things they recieve for free doesnt make a home.
---
another awful post on how far away from real bleeping life she is.
another post just to remind everyone just how poorly she was
how poorly she is
how close she came to death
and how dare she say that about death. about doing stuff.
yes we dont all have the freebies,resources,lifestyles chances and choices to be so bleeping moronic over how we live or die louise.
defined by our jobs. AGAIN WTAF some of us avtually need a job for the money louise. some of us have to go to that thing called work becasue we are not rich recieving freebies paid for dickheads. some of us dont have that option.
or even some have jobs they really worked hard for and love.

granparents had so little,why do we need so much.errm are you actually typing this whilst looking around you right now you over privileged bleep.

every single one of these points were so off. and so vulagr actually. she has no idea.non at all.
this is from a woman that does everything for sympathy clicks or societys ideals.
the woman that makes a chocolate brown legging and calls it work and then charges 60pounds for it.
the woman who can at the snip of a snap get 7 appoijtments about a teeny tiny problem.
she is so unaware. so unrealistic to actualy problems.

the bit aboout death was so vile. so so so vile. but actually sums up her as a persom beautifully.
im so sorry though if any of you on here were made to feel tit about her posts, i no we come on here and try to vent and support eacohter by doing so. but it sometimes really can hit you. but please remember she is so self centred. she does not live or feel like the real world does. her post are really bloody insensitive and im sorry if you or your families might be going through hard tit right now. take no notice. dont even listen to one grain of what she said right there. its the ramblings of someone with nowhere to go,with no idea, with no clue.
and it wasnt a post that helped others. it was a post of meeeee meeee meee its all about me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What a load of narcissistic BS and thankfully many people now see her woe is me posts for what they are.
The only person Louise cares about is Louise.
Trying to look on the bright side, it could be worse we could be Louise 24/7 and I can’t imagine much worse than being such a self-centred, ignorant, uncaring, unappreciative, poor excuse for a human being as she is. She’s vile.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can't get over this insane post. I think it may be the most random, fucked up ramble we have seen from her. Worryingly so really. If this was someone I cared about I would be concerned about them.
Is she absolutely sure she doesn't drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.