Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me. Lost the will to live after point 2 of the "10 things" which look to be actually 12 but we know she can't count. If anyone has more stamina than me and would like to read and précis then that would be great.
---
Jesus Christ I haven’t even finished but what the duck is this… it always gets better. Unless you die. Try not to die because it will upset people.

0047B16F-B5EC-46DB-B9E3-FB1DAF637155.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Jesus Christ I haven’t even finished but what the duck is this… it always gets better. Unless you die. Try not to die because it will upset people.

View attachment 2062195
I'm sorry but what if someone has terminal illness and is already struggling with the guilt of leaving people behind? 'try not to die'? Ok hun. How can she make such an crass statement? She never thinks about the consequences of her words, it's just an attempt to throw dramatic comments together in order for her posts to be as sensationalised as possible. Awful. I'm reporting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"Try not to die, everyone will be upset" is she kidding? Like wtf is she rambling on about. I find that whole essay to be extremely lecturous and massively hypocritical.

How about you follow your own bleeping advice and get down off your high horse Louise. "We dont need to spend our days doing silly little things to fill our time"....most of us don't Louise BUT YOU DO! you have no self awareness whatsoever you twit.

Screenshot_20230328_183641.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It just makes me think of galaxy ripple, last time I had one I thought they’d really gone downhill.

A ripple of sadness.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You think with all the hours she spends being able to take countless pictures of herself, that she could learn to use an iron

I can't even read what's she written. Why does everything have to be a 3 page essay

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but what if someone has terminal illness and is already struggling with the guilt of leaving people behind? 'try not to die'? Ok hun. How can she make such an crass statement? She never thinks about the consequences of her words, it's just an attempt to throw dramatic comments together in order for her posts to be as sensationalised as possible. Awful. I'm reporting it.
Yep she had already annoyed me with the ‘it always gets better’ line, and I’m thinking about the people who are in circumstances that actually won’t get better. To then go on a say ‘try not to die because it will upset others’ is appalling.

it’s just showing yet again she feels she was worse off than anyone else and because she is getting better then anyone can, because she had it worse right?

she also seems to think she would have died had she not been as fit as she was - another indicator she thinks it’s in people’s control whether they live or die.

She’s gross. And yet again the comments applauding her for her courage and inspiring words are sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2062195
WTF how insensitive is that most people don’t want to die, even those that take their own lives. LT really needs to shut the f*ck up with her verbal diarrhoea, she’s utterly vile and uncaring of anyone else’s feelings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WTF how insensitive is that most people don’t want to die, even those that take their own lives. LT really needs to shut the f*ck with her verbal diarrhoea, she’s utterly vile and uncaring of anyone else’s feelings.
She never been posts a trigger warning either?
Oh I forget, it's because she is so unique and hard done by that no one else in the world has been through anything that even comes close to her ✨ trauma ✨.

Can't wait for the Daily Mail to pick up this story and to read the comments....🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can that just be the next thread title..Louise Thompson. Try not to die. Limit the ripple.

What the duck is this insane ramble

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No matter what life may throw at you, just know you never got as desperate at Ryan Libbey to make a buck. Good god.
Oh and I can't even put into words how disgusted I am with Louise's comments over not dying cos it'll upset people. As a nurse, I've seen my share of death, some expected and some not, and I'm telling you now that the LAST thing anybody should feel during the process of dying is guilt over making people sad!!! I'm so disappointed, yet again. She just has no idea.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ad for a milkshake.
I wonder if this is how he envisioned his life.
He’s also doing a half marathon not a marathon!
---
Someone really hurt by her words. Well done Louise 👏🏻🙄

BB7D4CF3-127A-4616-B5DB-29BE3A211F54.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does Louise hate the evening wrestling? That's the happiest I've ever seen Leo.look

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it's not marathon training Ryan you tool. You are doing a half marathon. A marathon is literally twice the length you will run this weekend. Trust me on this mate given I've run several. There is a few miles difference - it could even be double the difference! That should blow his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My Dad died by suicide I wish Louise had been around 15 years ago to tell him to try not to die! bleeping imbecile

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She really is a narcissistic C***

Cool milkshake Ad Ryan! What a life these two lead 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.