Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an odd comment to make about someone who has literally just died 🤔🙄
Also terrible English from someone so “intellectual”. Whether is used when there are options. Whether or not you idiot!! Also dying.. wow could she be more stupid!?!

Reactions: 4
She’s used the phrase ‘I’m dying’ quite a lot since having Leo, for someone who supposedly nearly died twice which resulted in trauma worse than anyone else could ever even imagine.

Reactions: 18
I’m really pissed off by her little parenting advice tidbits - she’s hardly someone to aspire to. Come back and see us when you’ve learnt the basics Louise, like safe sleeping practices.
Let's not forget Louise and the nanny had to watch Leo for a whole 48hrs when Ryan went on the hike - doesn't that make the big brave dog a parenting expert??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Why is Ryan angry about the fact a storage facility in London - charges for its services? I suppose they’ve had that stuff in since the renovation started like two years ago. Honestly they have a huge house in Fulham that has an attic and a basement (which they turn into a gym yet they still have a membership to a super expensive gym) honestly the way these people waste money- then complain they are broke!!! I find it wild that they couldn’t find any storage in their 5 bedroom- huge expensive house & complain about having to spend money to store it somewhere else.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They are both just awful human beings.
Nothing more. Do not give them credit for that.

Everyone will swoon in the next 6 months when she announces baby number 2 despite everything she has said and she will live life because of it.

Textbook. Sorry Louise. But thanks for the case study.

Reactions: 15
Why is Ryan angry about the fact a storage facility in London - charges for its services? I suppose they’ve had that stuff in since the renovation started like two years ago. Honestly they have a huge house in Fulham that has an attic and a basement (which they turn into a gym yet they still have a membership to a super expensive gym) honestly the way these people waste money- then complain they are broke!!! I find it wild that they couldn’t find any storage in their 5 bedroom- huge expensive house & complain about having to spend money to store it somewhere else.
I can't believe they weren't lucky enough to get #gifted storage. What is the world coming to when you're expected to pay for things!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe they weren't lucky enough to get #gifted storage. What is the world coming to when you're expected to pay for things!
That’s probably why he’s posted it, hoping someone will #gift it for free!!

Seriously though, it’s a 5 bedroom, 4 story house ! Why do they even need storage?!

Reactions: 20
Ryan,still grifting-dog products now-this lot have no shame,will flog anything for money and probs still think they’re better than most people.

Reactions: 3
That’s so wasteful, he’ll only need the bottles until November then you’re supposed to wean them onto milk from a cup/beaker! With maybe like one bottle at bedtime. Idiot.
Sorry,I don't understand, why is it wasteful? He could have been using them for months, and as you said a bottle at bedtime...so it would still be needed.

Are they actually broke? If so, why don't they just downsize? They're lucky that they'd be able to do this. There are people literally on the bare bones of their backsides who literally have nothing else they can economise on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.