Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta say… I don’t follow many people on Instagram, but Ryan is the only one I’ve seen posting an ad…. I thought all these “influencers” managements have told them to hold off till after the funeral??
I've had quite a few posting ads on mine so don't think it's a thing

That normal day is like 6 days worth of stuff for me. Oh the luxury of being able to do all that in a day while kid free, but to also have the energy to do all those things! I'd pick one 😅

Reactions: 8
She’s still losing lots of followers, Tuesday was the worst day and that was when she posted all the Harley street stuff. People are so fed up of it!

2DC74FD1-8314-4E9A-8077-6F959FCE79C3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That normal day is like 6 days worth of stuff for me. Oh the luxury of being able to do all that in a day while kid free, but to also have the energy to do all those things! I'd pick one 😅
I thought this too, sounds like she has plenty of energy if she can get that much stuff done! It would be really difficult for me to fit in medical appointments, shopping, swimming, lunch with a friend and a class all in one day, total luxury

Reactions: 14
'Then I scramble to put my outfit together' ....* and take 100 selfies before finding the one I look the smallest in 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'Then I scramble to put my outfit together' ....* and take 100 selfies before finding the one I look the smallest in 😊
An outfit that happens to be her brand of activewear, plus she has a full face of makeup. Okay Louise, you really had to rush to get ready didn’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An outfit that happens to be her brand of activewear, plus she has a full face of makeup. Okay Louise, you really had to rush to get ready didn’t you
She's been up doing facials since before 7am so not exactly a rough morning. Meanwhile Ryan has taken himself out for a coffee 🤣

Reactions: 11
What is that weird message she’s just posted I’m so confused -
1. ‘just getting round to my inbox’ it’s a WhatsApp so I’m not sure what she means
2. No one writes like that,‘it’s the comfiest sports brand I’ve ever worn’ I think Louise wrote that herself
3. No actually most people with a normal job don’t take a year off as most of us can’t survive on the statutory maternity pay that then becomes no pay at all

Reactions: 13
What is that weird message she’s just posted I’m so confused -
1. ‘just getting round to my inbox’ it’s a WhatsApp so I’m not sure what she means
2. No one writes like that,‘it’s the comfiest sports brand I’ve ever worn’ I think Louise wrote that herself
3. No actually most people with a normal job don’t take a year off as most of us can’t survive on the statutory maternity pay that then becomes no pay at all
Agreed the message is soo contradictory and confusing? Did anyone else manage to decipher what it's trying to say?

To me it reads 'it's a blessing you have a business to focus on, mums need time off work to spend time with baby, anyone with a normal job would have maternity leave but you don't and you're so lucky to have pocket, the best brand ever.'

Are they comparing her having pocket to her having a baby? I'm lost!

Reactions: 4
I’m really pissed off by her little parenting advice tidbits - she’s hardly someone to aspire to. Come back and see us when you’ve learnt the basics Louise, like safe sleeping practices.

Reactions: 21
It kind of looks like a message from her team about returning (or not) to work. Like she is still plodding along with one of her projects but not fully returned to work. Plus it would coincide with the timing for her maternity leave allowances. It's a bleeping joke that she thinks people with "normal" jobs would still be off work. Pretty sure our £150 ish pounds a week doesn't stretch to weekly treatments, lunches, nursery and flower arranging!

Reactions: 12
Everyone get to the shops quick and get some lemons for your baby to play with, some really sound, usefull parenting tips there 😆

I actually came here to see if anyone understands that message reply shes just posted as I dont get it, it seems like shes written it?

Also we all know she gets herself ready well before she sees to Leo, sooooo many lies.
Interesting to see Ryan is still yet to post any Leo content (unless Ive missed something) in an effort to make Louise look like the main care giver to try and boost her reputation/followers. Think she knows shes taken all the drama too far but still cant help herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've had quite a few posting ads on mine so don't think it's a thing
Ah ok I just saw on Rylans insta something about him not posting ads, and someone else on tattle commented that influencers managements will have told them no advertising out of respect. I wouldn’t have thought it was a thing either… but after reading that I did notice that no one else I follow had done any ads x

Reactions: 3
I’m really pissed off by her little parenting advice tidbits - she’s hardly someone to aspire to. Come back and see us when you’ve learnt the basics Louise, like safe sleeping practices.
Yup, safe sleeping and safe eating. Not even nitpicking at someone else's parenting habits, just two of the fundamentals that have clear published evidence. It's scary how she could influence so many followers with the wrong advice.

Also, I don't understand why she can't wait for her roses to wilt? Why would she want them to wilt?

Reactions: 8
Also, I don't understand why she can't wait for her roses to wilt? Why would she want them to wilt?
I can only presume that she wants to make her own dried flowers or she regrets buying "affordable sainsburys roses" and wants them to hurry up and die 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.