Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony that TKMAXX WANDSWORTH is actually closer to her house than JL Sloane Square. If she showed TKMAXX and her bargain Micheal Kors bags purchases she would be more relatable to the masses of followers she wants to engage 😂😂😂😂 opposed to the borrowed luxury bags.
Why do we think she borrows the bags? :)

Reactions: 1
Sorry but she is a sad little attention seeker. Your foundation is thicker than the works of Shakespeare Louise…lightweight ha stop begging for freebies and get a job you insufferable bore so done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you wake your baby up by opening and closing wardrobes? Surely …. And I am not a parent …. There are far more motherly ways to wake him up??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So clearly her dog has poor recall and gets distracted and runs off, she claims she spent 20 minutes screaming chasing him to get him back, and proceeds to STILL not put a lead on him!? If your dog doesn’t have impeccable recall, I’m sorry but they should be on a lead at all times, even if it’s an extendable one, something where you can get them back to you and always know where they are. If not for the dog, for other dogs as well. My late dog was TERRIFIED of dogs and so defensive and I can’t tell you the amount of times I got bollocked by another owner because she got angry towards their dog, when my nervous dog was on her lead beside me and their dog was running round not coming back when called and jumping all over her.

Just another example of how Louise is idiotic and selfish in every single aspect of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Their dogs should 100 be on a lead. Esp when she has the pram and they don’t come back when she calls them… totally stupid and irresponsible

Reactions: 12
Their dogs should 100 be on a lead. Esp when she has the pram and they don’t come back when she calls them… totally stupid and irresponsible
Probs made it up for something to say on her stories to garner support of what a super duper mummy she is juggling everything

Reactions: 4
Blatantly couldn’t get a cab for love nor money in the centre today so was forced to be on the tube with the peasants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A normal day. Not working, baby in nursery for no reason (no childcare shade, mine all went, just laziness!), buying ‘affordable roses’, a long walk and a steam. Yup. A normal day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is honestly like a child. Of course she doesn't do the nursery run alone. I bet the workers think she's a right twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That picture on her stories today with the cot bumper is seriously horrific. Poor Leo 😔😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Gotta say… I don’t follow many people on Instagram, but Ryan is the only one I’ve seen posting an ad…. I thought all these “influencers” managements have told them to hold off till after the funeral??

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. Anyone who sees that- please please know that it is super dangerous and against all sleep recommendations
I saw her story and came on to see if anyone had mentioned it. Hate seeing people with a large public following going against safe sleep recommendations.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.