Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually broke? If so, why don't they just downsize? They're lucky that they'd be able to do this. There are people literally on the bare bones of their backsides who literally have nothing else they can economise on.
Nah they are rich broke… downsizing isn’t in their vocabulary, can you imagine what society would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry,I don't understand, why is it wasteful? He could have been using them for months, and as you said a bottle at bedtime...so it would still be needed.
Because begging for more when she obviously still has enough is unnecessary as bottles should be phased out very soon.

Reactions: 4
267 likes and 4 comments, 2 of which are spam on Ryans latest ad, its surprising companies bother with him its hardly worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never knew they had an attic - she’s some dope!
I’d say she knows she’s losing followers and engagement with the 10 month old post. I’d say she’ll start building up to the birth trauma reveal!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Who maintains their storage unit like that?! It’s going to be hell to deal with. They are such a prime example of having far too much privilege. To literally throw things into a unit like that with no care for how it’s stored and if it’s getting damaged. God that kind of behaviour winds me up so much!

And ‘oh there’s like 30 suitcases at the back…’ what?!? Take a look at yourself - firstly, who even has that many suitcases, but also the sheer volume of possessions that are in that unit that they’re clearly able to live without is disgusting. There’s no wonder they don’t take any pride in looking after things when everything is so easily thrown away and replaced when you have lots of money.

Also, £500 a month to them is not a lot of money. Louise will easily spend that on one of her ‘normal’ days if she goes for some beauty treatments, buys Leo an outfit and has lunch in Chelsea.

Gross.

What on earth did she think was through the big framed square in the ceiling?!View attachment 1584662
Because it doesn’t have a stair case leading up to it where the servants used to live like in big country houses she’s probably never known an attic entrance to look like that.

People like her are so incredibly out of touch no matter how much they try and make out they’re grounded and normal to their huge insta following. Louise lives in a different world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I haven’t been outside yet, is it really beanie and coat weather? South of England haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She mentions the whole money thing to sounds relatable to people during cost of living crisis.

Her actions speak far louder than words

Reactions: 10
The suggestion that they would do this themselves when she didn’t even know what a loft hatch looked like is just laughable. She has no intentions of not using a plumber, she just wants someone to volunteer their services for free 🙄

Ever heard of a plumber? Or are you begging again, Christ! Do they pay for anything?

Reactions: 16
Fuckoff Louise and pay for your own kids haircut its bleeping embarrasing

Reactions: 15
Ever heard of a plumber? Or are you begging again, Christ! Do they pay for anything?
These taps are in the brand new laundry room and the both taps are similar looking- again wasteful and pointless. And then looking for a freebie installation - shows how materialistic she is and the value she puts on items but not people’s skills and services.

Reactions: 18
I'm just glad she's changed him out of the outfit that looked about 6 months too small for him. It must have been so so uncomfortable for him, why would you even 😑

Reactions: 3
You can’t claim to be worried about money when taking taxis over the tube, spending £6k a year on storage because you’re too gormless to find out your house has an attic.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Instead of having to have storage for 30 suitcases of clothes why not give them away to charity or womens shelters, she can clearly live without them if theyre all thrown in so carelessly like that. They are extremely wasteful and I honestly cringe at the way they choose to live their lives and beg for absolutely everything. You can tell she's come from money and not grafted for it, I dont know how her dad made his money but I wonder what he thinks about this influencer lifestyle and Louise getting by in life by begging for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.