Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find anything on google about her dad, like literally nothing other than he isnt very involved in his kids lives, I find that abit odd

Reactions: 4
I cant find anything on google about her dad, like literally nothing other than he isnt very involved in his kids lives, I find that abit odd
Think he just provides money and they go out for lunch every few months. That seems about it

Reactions: 6
Where is Ryan? Louise was out with Binky and Leo yesterday and now Louise has said Leo is in the crèche whilst she’s in the gym. They hardly ever post anything together, and Ryan barely posts anything anymore. I’m sure things are not good with them right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surprised Louise at least hasn’t posted about going to see the queen’s flowers in London? Know not everyone’s a royalist but she’s quite traditional and wannabee Sloane.

Reactions: 8
So tone-deaf and vulgar the way she propped the LV bag in the gym shot and the salad shot 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where is Ryan? Louise was out with Binky and Leo yesterday and now Louise has said Leo is in the crèche whilst she’s in the gym. They hardly ever post anything together, and Ryan barely posts anything anymore. I’m sure things are not good with them right now.
Yeah either things arent good between them or its part of a plan so Louise gets all the credit for being the solo parent this time. Either way its not great is it, all the time they have together and they never seem to work as a team or do things as a family, I get the impression they just seem to take it in turns to look after Leo, its quite sad really.
Im really not falling for this doting mum act though.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surprised Louise at least hasn’t posted about going to see the queen’s flowers in London? Know not everyone’s a royalist but she’s quite traditional and wannabee Sloane.
I'm sure she believes she's above queuing around with the public (There's still a bit of a queue and slow shuffle to even get to the flowers in Green Park). Prob expecting her personal invitation to skip the queues tbh.

I'm sure she's been in a club or two with Prince Harry back in the day (who hasn't tbh 😂 )

Reactions: 1
She doesn't tend to go out where lots of people are though from what I can tell so she probably wouldnt want to queue with thousands of people seeing what her real unedited face looks like 😆 although most wouldnt even know who she is anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The videos of poor Leo in bare feet and shorts while she’s in winter boots💔! I know it wasn’t freezing yesterday but put some socks on the poor kid willya!

Reactions: 3
She doesn't tend to go out where lots of people are though from what I can tell so she probably wouldnt want to queue with thousands of people seeing what her real unedited face looks like 😆 although most wouldnt even know who she is anyway.
Yeah I don't want to open up that can of worms again so nobody start arguing about it pleassee but from the anecdote from that nurse, saying she wanted a private room just because of who she was, I think she thinks she's really special :)

Reactions: 5
I wonder if its a couples retreat so they can work out their problems! I cant imagine it being for turtle members, I dont think its doing THAT well. To be honest it sounds like an excuse for him to get away 😆

Reactions: 2
I wonder if its a couples retreat so they can work out their problems! I cant imagine it being for turtle members, I dont think its doing THAT well. To be honest it sounds like an excuse for him to get away 😆
I think he does mean for turtles, the first one is next weekend so he’s having two weekends in a row away?
anyone any idea how much this ‘retreat’ costs members?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.