Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy. The last few days I’ve been following louise with a degree of enjoyment and incremental hope that she wasn’t going to be such a fucktard anymore. But let’s not get TOO COMFORTABLE PEOPLE. Honestly I used to really enjoy her content. But her life now is moronic and boring - Additionally the small things like how it’s not just “John Lewis” but John Lewis SLOANE SQUARE grate me
terribly, along with her overt display of ridiculous hired purses… it’s just so disingenuous and makes her seem so insecure and terribly common. I liked her better boasting about meetings and ideas and being a small girl boss than this mopey self indulgent twit. She needs to learn the art of influence and inference… which is ridiculous to say for a professional influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course she has been diagnosed with a rare condition and of course she needs further tests but isn't getting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she has been diagnosed with a rare condition and of course she needs further tests but isn't getting them.
yes, complaining the NHS could ‘see something white and shiny’ but it was ‘inconclusive’ and yet they weren’t going to see her for months which meant she had to go private (on Harley street of course) and now she’s been seen it’s ‘non essential’ because she ‘might’ need immunosuppressants soon? Why not just get the hysteroscopy done asap if it’s bothering you that much that you had to rush to Harley street?

so many things just don’t add up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
yes, complaining the NHS could ‘see something white and shiny’ but it was ‘inconclusive’ and yet they weren’t going to see her for months which meant she had to go private (on Harley street of course) and now she’s been seen it’s ‘non essential’ because she ‘might’ need immunosuppressants soon? Why not just get the hysteroscopy done asap if it’s bothering you that much that you had to rush to Harley street?

It always comes across to me that she’s on the hamster wheel going round and round to all these appointments and all this self care bud doesn’t actually want to get to the bottom of it at all. If it was me and I wanted answers I would be getting the hysteroscopy done asap

It is infuriating! Is she not getting the extra tests now because she wants them free on the NHS? If so cool, cool but don't drag everyone in the process... or is it just not as serious as she makes out and therefore can't have the extra tests because that would be the story done and dusted!
She really is a medical marvel given she has or has had multiple rare / less than 1% conditions!

She is the biggest fuckwhit I've seen so far on social media. Oh you guys you dont know half of it do you.... either bleeping tell people or duck off!!!! Probably absolute duck all!!!!!! Oh wait I know what it is..... hypochondria!!!!

Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember if she explicitly said what her weekly iv treatments were that she kept posting a while back. I assumed it would have been infliximab given the timings. I’m sure she said something about it being hard to get that she was claiming her UC to be so bad at the time but if she’s only saying now that she might have to go on immunesuppressents that it couldn’t have been

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember if she explicitly said what her weekly iv treatments were that she kept posting a while back. I assumed it would have been infliximab given the timings. I’m sure she said something about it being hard to get that she was claiming her UC to be so bad at the time but if she’s only saying now that she might have to go on immunesuppressents that it couldn’t have been
I dont recall her saying what the iv treatments were for but she did later on down the line mention that shes on infliximab

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I’m also due to become immunosupressed soon so have booked all of the necessary things for before that happens; yet again she’s making a mountain out of a molehill for things that all the rest of us just deal with

Reactions: 11
I’m also due to become immunosupressed soon so have booked all of the necessary things for before that happens; yet again she’s making a mountain out of a molehill for things that all the rest of us just deal with
So again is being very damaging to people actually dealing with these things!

Needs people like you to tell actual facts rather than whatever Googled bullshit she comes out with!

Im also just putting this out there because I'm on a life rant 🤣 but she really fucked me off when she said about wearing sunscreen every day..

...she is gifted so many luxury skincare products most of us could only dream of owning yet says something so bleeping dumb

Reactions: 7

Needs people like you to tell actual facts rather than whatever Googled bullshit she comes out with!

Im also just putting this out there because I'm on a life rant 🤣 but she really fucked me off when she said about wearing sunscreen every day..

...she is gifted so many luxury skincare products most of us could only dream of owning yet says something so bleeping dumb
Tofino always comes in with the facts 👏👏👏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

What did she say about wearing sunscreen daily as I missed this?

Reactions: 1
‘Something white and shiny in there’?!

I think that’s just called a bone, to be honest. We all have them, it’s not special 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess much like the Aussie health system, the NHS is under some strain right now from covid and likely having had a conservative government in power. But she is wealthy- why not just go private from the start and not complain about the NHS not giving you tests that aren’t what you want? I’m by no means wealthy and we have slightly different systems here in Aus but I have private insurance too and go private for my care- it is convenient for me and I’m one less body clogging up a system for those who may be a bit less fortunate than me. Is it normal for rich ppl to rely on nhs in the Uk?

Reactions: 12
I dont recall her saying what the iv treatments were for but she did later on down the line mention that shes on infliximab
She did and she mentioned needing azathioprine too, both are powerful immunosuppressants. Was it all a lie……

Reactions: 3
Additionally the small things like how it’s not just “John Lewis” but John Lewis SLOANE SQUARE grate me
terribly, along with her overt display of ridiculous hired purses…
The irony that TKMAXX WANDSWORTH is actually closer to her house than JL Sloane Square. If she showed TKMAXX and her bargain Micheal Kors bags purchases she would be more relatable to the masses of followers she wants to engage 😂😂😂😂 opposed to the borrowed luxury bags.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.