Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thinks a rice cake is going to stop his toddler meltdowns she’s in for an awakening 😂 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will Fortisip (or a diff brand variation of) I’ve had it before for UC. It’s normally given to you when you are struggling to eat anything to give you nutrients. It’s pretty vile but better than a feeding tube down your nose!
Yes or ensure or pro cal

Just to add to that .... a friend who is a midwife who works at the c&w hospital said. Louise’s birth was fairly normal they deal with similar on the hour everyday. Louise demanded a private room after delivery cos she didn’t want to be in a NHS ward with the other Birthing mothers. Private rooms are only kept for exceptional circumstances for women’s recovering normally if you have lost your child in birth etc. Louise wasn’t in that category they told she pay for a private wing room at Chelsea & Westminster which is like £1.2k per night (£1k per night for two weeks would have added up £17k plus and she didn’t want to cop out), in the same hospital just different floor. She didn’t want to basically pay because she thought the NHS needs to cover her demands, and kept putting it on the Docter’s fault for her having an emergency c-section that they should provide extra facilities for her and she is a celebrity so she deserves more privacy then being in public recovery wards and bays like the other women. She got discharged but wanted to stay longer maybe because someone else was looking after Leo and she didn’t want to go home and face the reality of being a mother. Also they don’t allow you to check into the maternity ward like it’s a hotel at some stage you have leave lots of women have to have emergency c-section it’s the how the maternity units are focused to be risk averse better to have an unplanned c-section than leave it and leave more risks. So they advise it at every instance. So this isn’t a bad thing although all of which seemed like a surprise to Louise. She wasn’t happy with not getting princess treatment there. Maybe she wants to sue them but she doesn’t realise that it’s totally normal and that C&W hospital have to deal with 1000s of women daily. They have a huge intake of women some travelling from Essex and as far as Manchester just to give birth in Chelsea Hospital cos they think it’s posh and it goes on the child birth certificate even though they don’t live in Chelsea.
My sister is also a midwife at Chelsea and Westminster. Your friend should know better and not be discussing patients to anyone outside of work.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Also why does she think shes above the law? At the very least she has a young child, wear a bleeping seat belt so if you get in a crash he doesn't lose his mother. Especially selfish given she doesn't drive herself.

Reactions: 3
She is a bleeping joke at this point

Yes or ensure or pro cal

My sister is also a midwife at Chelsea and Westminster. Your friend should know better and not be discussing patients to anyone outside of work.
NO...People can discuss work. Its a matter of everyday mental health. Also being pregnant is not a "health issue".
Let's be clear.

Louise has click baited. Fact
Louise has profited. Fact.
Louise has a histrionic B personality. Fact.

I just cannot with people who think she has any leverage at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

NO...People can discuss work. Its a matter of everyday mental health. Also being pregnant is not a "health issue".
Let's be clear.

And also the gossip was about her behaviour, not her health or medical issues. There's a difference

Reactions: 16

Let's be clear.

Being pregnant might not be a health issue but the complications certainly are. This original comment was from pages ago and it was discussed to death already 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Let's be clear.

Midwives are not allowed to discuss their patients. It’s poor practice and should never happen.

Reactions: 12
I understand patent confidentiality... but I think the that this information that this midwife shared is kinda needed out there to stop her false narrative and scaremongering. If she was not bullshitting then thus information wouldn't be shared...

Reactions: 8
All these questions shes asks her followers and yet she has a report "thicker than the complete works of Shakespeare" you'd think she would read her own actual medical notes for info not constantly asking random followers....its all just bleeping attention seeking bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I understand patent confidentiality... but I think the that this information that this midwife shared is kinda needed out there to stop her false narrative and scaremongering. If she was not bullshitting then thus information wouldn't be shared...
Absolutely not. If any midwife leaked information about my hospital stay to a “friend” who then blasts it on a forum they would reported.

Reactions: 7
Tbh it was generic enough information that was told. It’s not like they leaked how many stitches she had in her vagina or how many units of blood she needed, let’s be real, harsh I know but true

Tbh it was generic enough information that was told. It’s not like they leaked how many stitches she had in her vagina or how many units of blood she needed, let’s be real, harsh I know but true
It doesn’t matter what information was told. A midwife can be struck of for this it’s that simple. That woman threw her mate under the bus

If it is Asherman’s I actually feel sorry for her as it’s a pretty tit diagnosis to have. Even if you remove the adhesions the lining can often remain to thin to sustain a pregnancy. And it can cause endometriosis due to retrograde menstruation.

Reactions: 3
Wow such dangerous driving Ryan! Weaving in and out of the traffic then undertakes and cuts infront of this taxi! I don’t know if the video is on a fast speed but looks like he’s riding fast too!

11DB9774-CD16-43C4-A855-D374A7F7E55D.jpeg

Wow such dangerous driving Ryan! Weaving in and out of the traffic then undertakes and cuts infront of this taxi! I don’t know if the video is on a fast speed but looks like he’s riding fast too!

View attachment 1575539
I bet he came home and lit a cigar afterwards too. Oh Ryan you’re such a macho man aren’t you 🙄

• Haha

View attachment 1575539
Wow thats some crappy riding! Not a good look for Triumph either, its dickheads like him that cause accidents

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.