Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't hate me for this, you know I'm usually very much anti Louise with my ANGRY CAPITAL LETTER RANTS...but... she does seem very involved and loving towards Leo recently? (You know, like how a mother should be? 🤣) I hope it lasts 👏
I thought so too

then she posted this.
I don’t have kids or particularly want kids but would never dream of comparing my child to ‘a pig in tit’ am I missing something??!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought so too

then she posted this.
I don’t have kids or particularly want kids but would never dream of comparing my child to ‘a pig in tit’ am I missing something??!
Where I live this is a common saying so it's not offensive. I personally don't see the issue with it. Think there's a lot more things we can critique than a well known saying

Reactions: 17
The way she opened that gifted item this morning was so rough it made me laugh 😂
Does my nut in the way she unwraps stuff like "yes I suppose I better unwrap all this free tit now" like its a chore. Hate the way she slats it everywhere! Imagine putting effort into gift wrapping something and watching them open it like that 😆

Reactions: 4
Wish I looked as toned as Louise does while apparently struggling with exercise!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does my nut in the way she unwraps stuff like "yes I suppose I better unwrap all this free tit now" like its a chore. Hate the way she slats it everywhere! Imagine putting effort into gift wrapping something and watching them open it like that 😆
It's the way she never reads the notes either.
Just tosses it aside to get to what is in there. Always seems so ungrateful

Reactions: 11
I thought so too

then she posted this.
I thought this, sure its a saying but so is "a pig in muck" I can easily fill a swear jar but I'd choose something different to in relation to my babyq

Reactions: 3
Ryan is online again advertising meals
“I’ve just got in from work”, have I missed something? I didn’t know he had a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Like someone is slicing an onion in my head and I’m allergic to onions” … I’m sorry wtf🤣

• Haha
Louise Thompson- her ailments now include being allergic to onions, but luckily her dainty feet have no bunions.

duck off with your bowl of Rice Krispies love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she’s so heavy handed it’s always annoyed me! She claws at everything with a heavy hand. Think it’s one of the reasons I don’t like the way she prods and pokes Leo - she’s incapable of doing it gently!

Also, she was defo the child who just took the money from the birthday card and never read it 😂

• Haha
Wow thanks Louise, us mere mortals have never heard of pelican bibs before. They must be new 🙄🙃
It's probably because it's the first time she's ever fed him with a bib on. Because this is the first time she's ever doing normal Mum things with her child sadly.

• Haha
Wow thanks Louise, us mere mortals have never heard of pelican bibs before. They must be new 🙄🙃
When she does the washing/ drying does she just stand there watching it? 😅

I don't have one of these bibs for my bab and don't spend more time near my appliances then I did before weaning🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she does the washing/ drying does she just stand there watching it? 😅

I don't have one of these bibs for my bab and don't spend more time near my appliances then I did before weaning🤣
As if she actually does the washing though! She said she used to cry and scream when asked to put her own clothes away ffs 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.