Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mouse - it's posts like yours that make me so angry on your behalf;)I just can't get over how out of touch these youtubers are, they really have no ideao_O(y)

Reactions: 2
^ Oh, I forgot to mention you were quite polite with the "Get over yourself Louise":p

bleeping hell. Today’s vlog has made me SO ANGRY. I’m sure someone will come along and summarise it better, but basically she is saying she had a breakdown because as well as her job, she is always thinking about laundry, the house, her friendships, and her children. That is just being a parent and an adult Louise. What a completely entitled twatty thing to post when there are people with no job and no money, people who are single parents, people who are ill with a life threatening disease.... there she is having breakdowns because she wants to be able to ‘have a day where she actually does nothing’. FUMING

Reactions: 13
Just watched, she needs to put down the camera and go away. Who on earth advised her that video was was a good idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has really lost the plot, everybody would love to be able to stop for the day and do nothing, stop with work, stop with kids, stop with housework, family life and every other thing that crops up in normal peoples day to day life. Unfortunately real life doesn’t stop, and everybody else just manages to juggle through getting their kids up, washed, fed, to school, commute to work, 9-5, balance childcare because the kids finish school at 3:30, get home, feed kids, get them to bed, do laundry, do grocery shopping, feed self, wash self, have a glass of wine, collapse in front of the telly at 11 for half an hour before going to bed and waking up at 6am the next day to do it all over again, and again, and again five days a week. Then two days at the weekend looking after kids, helping with homework, doing household chores, etc. and just doing it, yeah having a bit of a moan here and there, but just cracking on with it because that’s the life they chose when they decided to have kids.

And most will probably say it’s tiring, stressful hard work etc. But that it is also totally worth it for their kids who they would do anything for.

Louise however manages to make her children seem forced upon her, a total burden and as if her job is too much to handle. Two videos a week is not that much effort. Even with emails and shite in the background, she can still manage everything while the kids are at school or with nanny and still have time to go to HomeSense. She always talks about trying to be humble, just to try and mask how privileged and out of touch she actually is.

Reactions: 13
Her lists that stress her out was ridiculous! I have 3 children and work part time.. from home. I am (imo) ridiculously lucky and privileged.. just like her! There's absolutely nothing to stress over.. she is just adulting.. and has A LOT of help, money, friends and free time. She should shut up and be thankful that she doesnt have real problems.

Reactions: 11
Seriously what would she do if she had a proper daily 5/6 days a week job?? She has Darcy literally 50% of the week, Matt has made it very clear that he wants that and wouldn’t settle for less, Pearl has a part time nanny, Liam is hands on they have a nanny!! She’s seems to have lots of time for fannying around with Esther! All the ?? will be telling her how amazing she is....how can anyone who lives and works a normal life have any sympathy! And STOP bashing your father! Maybe you were a nightmare and were lazy, or maybe he was a tit and you need to sort it out with him,( I’m kind of siding with him though based on this latest post ?) but for God’s sake, you need to take it of your public business social media page!!!! And she wants to do Strictly....! Blimey, she’s drop out within two weeks! Sorry, I’m doing rehearsals in my soft office!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm really glad some people speak out about not being able to cope with modern life. The system needs to change as our lifestyles and attitudes to work are SO unhealthy. We're the only animals who do this to ourselves and it's a waste of our lives AND environmentally destructive because capitalism+stress = consumerism. There's no need for it and I'm glad Louise is sensing that she wants to prioritise other things.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but different people deal with things in different ways, and we all have different stress/mental health levels. I really don't understand the attempt at one-upping here - good for you that you can deal with it, but some people can't. And that's ok. I'm not a huge Louise fan but it really rustles my jimmies when people attack others when it's obvious they're having a bit of a crisis - especially when it's related to mental health.

Louise does ridiculous things sometimes, and she is financially better off than others, but she's allowed to feel stressed or overwhelmed, the same as everybody else. All of you commenting here who are single mums with one leg, 17 kids, 4 full time jobs and 45 seconds of sleep each night are also allowed to have a bit of a breakdown if you need to!

That's all I'm going to say for now, come at me lol

Reactions: 12
Also, I'm glad that more people are speaking out about their mental health. It's good to know that you're not alone, and that it's normal.

Reactions: 2
It's also fucked up that it's seen as normal to be constantly busy. Most other species spend like 90% of their day eating, sleeping and grooming. If you want your life to be intolerable, fine, but I don't and Louise doesn't and loads of other people don't. That's a pretty sane attitude to have in an insane world.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but different people deal with things in different ways, and we all have different stress/mental health levels. I really don't understand the attempt at one-upping here - good for you that you can deal with it, but some people can't. And that's ok. I'm not a huge Louise fan but it really rustles my jimmies when people attack others when it's obvious they're having a bit of a crisis - especially when it's related to mental health.

Louise does ridiculous things sometimes, and she is financially better off than others, but she's allowed to feel stressed or overwhelmed, the same as everybody else. All of you commenting here who are single mums with one leg, 17 kids, 4 full time jobs and 45 seconds of sleep each night are also allowed to have a bit of a breakdown if you need to!

That's all I'm going to say for now, come at me lol
Noone is going to "come at you" we are not 5. Chill. You are allowed an opinion.

Reactions: 7
Yeah. It kind of made me feel better tbh. I'm going through a rough time (husband left, trying to separate/divorce and I am trying to get more hours at work, childcare etc) and I am genuinely struggling right now, but I feel like I shouldn't be because people have it so much worse. It was kind of helpful to see someone else who 'should be okay' also struggling if that makes sense? Idk. Maybe I'm just crap too! ?

Reactions: 7
Sorry you're having a rough time, Belle. Hope you can get through some of the fog soon.

^ We don't know for sure but they could have been fine all along and were just drumming up drama this past year lol

Reactions: 1
My problem isn’t with people having mental breakdowns. My problem is with people who have very very privileged and comparatively relaxing lifestyles having breakdowns publicly to millions of people who are less fortunate than they are. Do you see many other (actual) celebrities having breakdowns and moaning about their lives? No, because they’d be told to jog on. It’s great that it’s easier to be open about mental health problems now but unfortunately this does often mean that suddenly everyone on the planet self diagnoses and thinks they’re having a breakdown when they get overwhelmed by day to day things... Same with anxiety, that went OTT for a time after Zoella made hers glamorous. Anyway, we can all agree to disagree! That’s the joy of a public forum ??

Reactions: 9
There was no calling Zoe "chummy".. no personal note from Z that I saw. Does anyone know what happened with them? My guess it that Z is bitter about Louise having a baby.. especially as she had only just met Liam, yet Zoe is nearly 30 and according to her she seldom discusses marriage and kids with Alfie and Alfie made it clear loads that he's not ready. She also seemed to bin Anna Saccone too, possibly for the same reason...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.