Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is one thing worse than a Louise Pentland vlog..
It’s a Louise Pentland vlog with Brummy Mummy of shite content.
She is so fake it’s impossible to watch. Is she as bad in her own channel? because I can’t click on that.. I just can’t.
My watch history would haunt me to the grave

Reactions: 6
I always thought Louise & Zoe just stopped hanging out because they're at completely different stages in their lives/don't have much in common anymore. Louise's content matured and all her and Zoe really did together was dumb challenge videos. Plus they live in different areas don't they?

Reactions: 1
She is so fake it’s impossible to watch. Is she as bad in her own channel? because I can’t click on that.. I just can’t.
I find her way less annoying in her own videos actually. Maybe she just feels she has to shout to be heard when she’s with Louise (who is always yammering over her about Homesense / mugs / herself). ? I also wonder if she puts on more of a ‘silly’ act because she knows Louise’s viewers are a lot younger than hers.

She has just done an insta story post whilst in church.
That for me is so disrespectful.
Came on here to comment about this- how long has she been at church for? Wasn’t aware she was a church goer....does she go alone or take the kids as well?

She has mentioned doing the alpha course before in a video with Markus Butler. Not sure about her children going tho.

Came on here to comment about this- how long has she been at church for? Wasn’t aware she was a church goer....does she go alone or take the kids as well?

She has been for a long time but it’s something she never really talks about, in saying that she has done vlogs or uploads about it like @Pushyplumb said ?
It does seem important to her.

The Instagram story probably wasn’t in the best taste!

Reactions: 3
100% agree. Its impossible to watch just one of them. Omg i wouldnt watch two of them :sick:o_O

I turned off too.BM is just so cringeworthy.
Same crap on her channel..Another Haul full of tit that nobody needs.
She needs to ease off “Treating Yo Self”
Her inflated ego is in danger of exploding.

Reactions: 4
It’s been full on AD week for BM and Louise..
Same old tit..
Do people actually buy the crap they post about all the time?
When the two of them are together its just so embarrassing. Is Louise on this diet as a last ditch attempt to get herself on next years Strictly?

Not sure about the diet as she’s currently waiting on a frozen pizza according to insta ?

I’ve never known anyone to compalin so much. I’m chronically ill and complain less than her. She is completely deluded

And yet her Instagram bio says “Eternal Optimist”, ffs
Couldn’t be further from the truth!!!

Reactions: 5
From what BM has got on her story..I would say she’s reading this..
Hello BM..
Stop saying “Yaaaaaassssss” as you sound like a massive twit.

Brummy mummy is so different from Zoe Sugg.
I’m not a fan of Zoe believe me but could you actually imagine Brumscum and Zoe in a vlog together. ?
Brummy, Louise, Naomi, Tarrrrrrn and Zoe.
It would be like Christmas has come early.
I’d go premium just for that.
Shows how different their lives are now, and how forced the “chummy” uploads would be. The only thing they have in common now is the constant moaning.
(I wouldn’t..but)

What’s her actual problem in that story anyway...? She has literally just put up her decs (cough - had them done for her) and is constantly out shopping, going places with Liam and having a generally nice old time. Is she angry she had to stay in for one night ? and why is she in a ‘weird painful position’? ?

I turned off too.BM is just so cringeworthy.
Same crap on her channel..Another Haul full of tit that nobody needs.
She needs to ease off “Treating Yo Self”
Her inflated ego is in danger of exploding.

Maybe she ought to mooch in a few charity shops.I discovered another two copies of Louise`s first "best seller" in town yesterday.A snip at 50p each!!..(Oh and no ,i still didn`t buy one!!:)

Doing her insta story from church again.
I find that so distasteful on so many levels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.