Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people were saying that Louise wasn’t very supportive of Zoella at Hello World? Can’t remember now.

And with the SacconeJolys, I heard they fell out with Z&A because Alfie didn’t defend them when True Geordie slagged them off during Alfie’s appearance on his channel.

^ We don't know for sure but they could have been fine all along and were just drumming up drama this past year lol
I think the lifestyle range is controlled by gleams PR.
There’s no way gleam won’t send one of their own a press drop. I’d say they all received the same and Zoe had no say in it either way.
They’re both on the same management, arguments or not neither are going to make it public.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a “chummy” upload over December. Zoe needs to claw back the views and subs somehow and Alfie is also getting back to uploading with Marcus.
They know they’re a sinking ship right now.

@EmCheese i think Zoe/Louise had private issues for a while and Zoe’s resurfaced tweets were the straw that broke the camels back.
She also didn’t publicly “support” her after the advent calendar farce!

The SJ’s, Jonathan’s rape comment lost them “friends” and deals. Anna’s Asda column was dropped then too right?
I think the TG podcast showed Alfie had no real loyalty or friendship with them, he was just as judgmental as Brian and rightly so. ? he had no friendship to loose at that point and had ignored many of Jonathan’s tweets during that summers “garden wars”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I had also been wondering whether Louise got sent that stuff without Zoe necessarily knowing... If so, I still don't understand why it only appears to be Louise reaching out to Zoe and never the other way around. It's great if Louise is taking the moral high ground but it makes her look like a bit of a mug imo.

It's also fucked up that it's seen as normal to be constantly busy. Most other species spend like 90% of their day eating, sleeping and grooming. If you want your life to be intolerable, fine, but I don't and Louise doesn't and loads of other people don't. That's a pretty sane attitude to have in an insane world.
I totally agree with this but I doubt the vast majority of people choose to have ridiculously busy and intolerable lives tbh: life gets in the way and all that. It's true though that you can make certain decisions to make your life easier to some extent.

Reactions: 2
Also in my view many of us aren’t attacking her lifestyle. The point of depression is it can affect anyone however their life appears and it’s really important to understand that.

HOWEVER the way she is dealing with her daddy issues is getting out of hand and unfair on him - as well as not particularly helpful for her or her kids/ sister in the long term I’d say.

Reactions: 4
Zoe did
I had also been wondering whether Louise got sent that stuff without Zoe necessarily knowing... If so, I still don't understand why it only appears to be Louise reaching out to Zoe and never the other way around. It's great if Louise is taking the moral high ground but it makes her look like a bit of a mug imo.
But Zoe did regram Louise on instastories saying ‘you’re weelllcoommmee!’. Which is the first public response we’ve seen in months. Interesting!

Reactions: 1
If my "chummy" had written that I'd feel pretty well and truly dumped by them. But then again Louise did not refer to her as "chummy" either.

My theory is the rift between them happened before Hello World when the whole tweets about fat chavs and gay people came out. I could be completely wrong as I have not checked the timeline at alllll.

If my "chummy" had written that I'd feel pretty well and truly dumped by them. But then again Louise did not refer to her as "chummy" either.

My theory is the rift between them happened before Hello World when the whole tweets about fat chavs and gay people came out. I could be completely wrong as I have not checked the timeline at alllll.

Tweets were after, but I think that something definitely happened at Hello world, they both uploaded together at the press photos for hello world, they were sitting in a car in between photos answering questions.
Hello world was a hot mess, Louise was in a wheelchair being pushed around by Marcus and Zoe had her puppy mark waiting for her to rub behind his ears.
Marcus and Louise still seem to be good friends and Zoe after her “panic attack” made reference to her friends that supported her without being asked to or without needing to be told/being told she was struggling etc.
Then the advent calendar tit show.
The unearthed tweets.
Zoe wouldn’t have thought about the fact Louise was pregnant and already had a kid and probably got arsey the Louise wasn’t “there for her”
Louise defended those tweets and seemed to think they were fake, when it was discovered they were real, I’ve not seen any contact between them since

I’m not the biggest fan of Louise but I don’t think Zoe has her head out of her ass long enough to know how to be a good friend.
She uses people and bins them when she doesn’t need them anymore.

Okay. I didn't follow that closely. Obvs. :LOL:

I actually do believe Zoe has/had panic attacks, and I do believe Lousie has major issues. They were/are not destined to be good friends, but forced to be work colleagues. We've all been there. :rolleyes::censored::confused:

Okay. I didn't follow that closely. Obvs. :LOL:

I actually do believe Zoe has/had panic attacks, and I do believe Lousie has major issues. They were/are not destined to be good friends, but forced to be work colleagues. We've all been there. :rolleyes::censored::confused:
They actually became friends organically before either of them were signed with Gleam, they weren’t colleagues then. Their lives and priorities are just so different now.

Tbh though if Zoe was really done with Louise she could’ve just said absolutely nothing in reply, like she’s been doing this entire time. Odd to suddenly reply now if nothing has changed.

Reactions: 3
The fact they don't even use the term 'chummy' is enough for me. Has Louise had unanswered tweets from Zoe before this>?

Yeah I had heard that when Zoe was having a panic attack, Louise said something like 'pull yourself together woman' or 'get a grip', I think Z spoke about it but didn't say it was L but it was obvious that it was. I still think Z has baby envy though.. her face when L told her she was preggers ?

Reactions: 5
^ just watched the video about Louise telling Zoe she's preagnant because I somehow missed it. - Wow. She really really wants one and is just acting warm und bubbly when she realizes Louise is filiming

^ just watched the video about Louise telling Zoe she's preagnant because I somehow missed it. - Wow. She really really wants one and is just acting warm und bubbly when she realizes Louise is filiming
Sorry to be lazy but can you link ? I’ve heard it discussed so many times but never actually seen myself.

Zoe begins at 1:49 :)
Thanks for that. Yeah I wouldn’t say she necessarily looks all that pissed off when she doesn’t know she’s being filmed - but at the same time the shift in temperament is insane ! That high energy smiley YouTuber thing is such bullshit.

They actually became friends organically before either of them were signed with Gleam, they weren’t colleagues then. Their lives and priorities are just so different now.

Tbh though if Zoe was really done with Louise she could’ve just said absolutely nothing in reply, like she’s been doing this entire time. Odd to suddenly reply now if nothing has changed.
The biggest change this year to last year, the tables are turning, Zoe is no longer top dog, Louise has a new audience. Zoe never needed anything or anyone before, she didn’t add many mid roll ads or any obvious sponsorships that took up a large chunk of her vlogs (HP sprocket)
But now she’s going to want to try and claw some favour back, especially around Christmas, the only month she really works!
I don’t know if she will upload with her this year but I think keeping up a “friendship” benefits both right now. And their management

She has just done an insta story post whilst in church.
That for me is so disrespectful.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.