Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest vlog basically consisted of her telling us in great detail about when she had the shits, some brief clips of Liam and the kids larking about, and then her discovering ‘a disgusting smell’ on the landing. She literally filmed herself walking up and down her landing, sniffing the air. ? What the actual duck, why does she think we want to see that?

Reactions: 3
These people think we care, when in fact we don't. They are just to entertain us as we eat or whatever but we don't care about their stupid tit like bad smells. Wonder if they realize that, or if they think they are very important :)

Reactions: 2
@KawaiiAF ah sorry to hear you broke up, it sure is a treadmill with being a creator - I'm glad I'm not one and just have my paye wage. I understand it to a point, views could end at any time and you want to make the most while you can. But it can ruin all of your realationships and you spend most of your day inside not being productive.

Pewdiepie is someone that has probably a good balance. He's got two editors and some days can record a whole weeks worth of content then just pass it to editors and job done. Then go on holiday for a week or two and no one even notices as the daily uploads continue.

Ah sorry this is about Louise, he new video with Marcus about investing in property I have no time for. Investing in property is just an investment for someone that doesn't know investing. They've just benefited from awful government and banking that has printed money and caused an asset bubble. They aren't the smart investors they think they are. Just like gleam it's all luck and right place right time.
Thanks lovely, we're still friends but we don't chat much anymore, it just got to be a habit to give him a ton of space to work and I drifted I guess. There were other issues too we weren't gelling, but it def stemmed from him going from 4 uploads per month to daily uploads. We had our issues before but it was the straw that broke the camels back. Also he was in another country a lot so that made things harder.

oh wow I didn't know pewds had editors now that's great! Editing is a real pain in the butt for eating time. Has he admitted to that or did an insider leak? Awesome schedule!! :D Shows how long it's been since I watched him, the last I saw he was saying he would never hire an editor as he has his own style. But there's a guy who edits logan and jake's video's and he does a great job, so I always thought it was possible.

I swear to God if it see the unskipable pre-roll advert for Louise’s Asda Halloween video I am going to get so bleeping pissed off! I’m so jealous of people watching on desktops with adblockers.

Reactions: 1
Is Louise learning from Alfie Deyes about how to be passive aggressive about #ad declaration, or am I just reading too much into this tweet?
C383FAF7-1F70-4520-B52E-715E90B7E5B2.jpeg

Is this thread dead, or is there a new one I can’t find?

Came here to see comments about her WW video and I’m surprised to see no one else is commenting.

Watching it now... what a mad ramble. I am none the wiser about how the new WW works - and only vaguely about the old system from what I already knew. It’s all about herself and generic body positivity stuff. “I’m able to follow ww and eat with the family” - but HOW? What does it entail?! Oh she’s going to do more videos where she actually explains it. Ffs.

Watching it now... what a mad ramble. I am none the wiser about how the new WW works - and only vaguely about the old system from what I already knew. It’s all about herself and generic body positivity stuff. “I’m able to follow ww and eat with the family” - but HOW? What does it entail?! Oh she’s going to do more videos where she actually explains it. Ffs.
I'd say she means she says she follows WW, so she can be paid, for example, by making this video, but basically doesn't give 2 f***s and eats whatever she wants.
She clearly has many issues revolving food and I really don't think she'll succeed in trying to be healthier if she doesn't seek professional help, a therapist and a nutritionist. It's not like she doesn't have the means to and for the sake of her children, she really should try her best.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I'd say she means she says she follows WW, so she can be paid, for example, by making this video, but basically doesn't give 2 f***s and eats whatever she wants.
She clearly has many issues revolving food and I really don't think she'll succeed in trying to be healthier if she doesn't seek professional help, a therapist and a nutritionist. It's not like she doesn't have the means to and for the sake of her children, she really should try her best.

Well she's lost 2 stone so I think she's doing just fine and is trying her best. She said that she had a lot of life happen and I would agree with her and if your not someone who watches your weight, which she isn't then it's really easy to gain weight when life is running away with you.

I think that video was good actually she wasn't pushing it and was very honest about how she did/does feel about her body. Actually an ad that I found believable.

Reactions: 8
Well she's lost 2 stone so I think she's doing just fine and is trying her best. She said that she had a lot of life happen and I would agree with her and if your not someone who watches your weight, which she isn't then it's really easy to gain weight when life is running away with you.

I think that video was good actually she wasn't pushing it and was very honest about how she did/does feel about her body. Actually an ad that I found believable.
Well that's great that she's lost 2st and I'm really happy for her! I hadn't watched that video yet, but definitely will now if you thought it was good.
It can be a bit tiring how so many Youtubers say how commited they are to a healthier lifestyle and a few months in, they completely give up. Really hoping that won't happen with Louise as I think it'll benefit her tremendously feeling much healthier.

Wasn't it weight watchers Louise did years ago too. She lost weight then. Stopped doing it...and back to square one.

Any of these diets are supposed to be for life which ever one you follow

I watched after seeing this and even though it was an ad it was well done. Not sure if everyone would get the same special treatment as she is getting from her rep, messaging to say she really wanted a pizza, unlikely other reps would give same support and chats each week.

She started back in June and has done well so has given it a good go before making the video, and was very honest especially about plane seats etc.

It’s so unrealistic though, doesn’t she get that the average joe would not get the personal support she’s getting. I’ve been to ww meetings - the leader couldn’t be more disinterested in newbies & just concentrates on the clique of long termers & whatever jolly they’re planning. Annoying

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I’m gonna type this but, I didn’t dislike her vlog today, I’ve found myself watching about half and clicking out lately, they always seem so condescending and hard to stomach at times, but she seemed different this week, I can’t stand her when she has her “friends” around. Especially brummymummy ?
• There was no annoying singing, the part that usually makes me want to throw my phone at a hard surface.

• She wasn’t plugging anything. No “it would mean the world to me if you would go and SuPpOrt ThIS pOst ??”

• Less moaning about being a single mum of 28 kids ??‍♀... ok exaggerating slightly.

She was less...... Louise Pentland.
I have the flu maybe it’s the OTC medication
?

Reactions: 4
Do shut up Louise
?? For fucks sake Louise.

Clearly she and her dad need to go to therapy together to work through their issues. Quite frankly the passive aggressive abuse and guilt-tripping she fires at her dad on a regular basis is embarrassing. Either cut him out, or go to therapy together and deal with the issues.

A slower pace in life compared to what? She does very little “stuff” during the week. She isn’t a full-time mother to either of her children, Darcy spends half the time with Matt and Pearl has a nanny, as well as Liam being there.

Editing can surely only take at most a couple of hours, not the entire day. Reading/replying to comments again at most a couple of hours, it’s not taking the entire day. So Saturday and Sunday is mostly free for family.

Mon-Fri she dances around the house and goes on endless shopping trips to HomeSense. And 10minutes in the gym.

Reactions: 8
As IF she is going to ‘take some time offline’ to write her bloody book. How will she endlessly plug it for months like she usually does ?

Also... I wonder what the ominous ‘changes’ for next year will be... any theories? Another hideous black glitter wall?! Nanny goes full time? She tries out a new Unstoppables scent?

pass the girl the violin - sweet baby Jesus and all the little angels.

Reality (for me when kids were little)
Up at 5am to get 3 kids and myself washed, dressed and fed.
leave house at 6:45 drop little one at nursery, then drop 2 at breakfast club.
Get a train (if it decided to come) to manchester and be at desk by 9.
Work till 5.
Train home.
Collect 3 kids.
Make dinner.
Do homework.
Get kids to bed.
Do laundry, ironing, clean dishes, make lunches, clean house.
12 am go to bed.
And repeat.

Weekends: ballet, dancing, swimming, cleaning, laundry etc etc etc

I had no time ofo of the wheel for almost 14 years. Not complaining, it was my choice to have my kids. But if one more VERY RICH PRIVILEGED LUCKY witch complains one more time about lifting up a camera and fannying about on a MAC 'editing' whilst earning more in a month/day than I did a year I am gonna combust.

Get over yourself Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.