Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but it is during prime time exposure on a Saturday night meaning great exposure. part of me would hare her on with all her moaning and pitty party, on the other hand to see her on it would be conical to see her fail lol
It’s only good exposure if you get a decent way through the show, if you’re early out like she probably would be, you’re quickly forgotten.

Reactions: 2
Omg as if she bloody shops in Lidl, well done Lidl for picking someone who meets the requirements bit just about the numbers BS!

Anyone else find the constant Dad bashing not quite tongue in cheek?
She is clearly still angry with her dad about whatever happened with her previous step mum who she says abused her, and is bothered that her dad didn’t realise or whatever. Louise is however too dumb to realise that most abusers are able to hide what they do from others and are great manipulators of people so would’ve been able to hide the abuse and stop her dad seeing what was been done to Louise.

You’d think she’d learn something about it from this new wife of her dad’s. She’s never forgiven her Dad for what happened, and probably never will. Which is unhealthy for her. She’s never had proper therapy for what happened, and probably never will. She just wants to be able to say she has suffered - though it does probably explain a whole lot about the sort of person she is today, that is to say really quite messed up.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a spoiled witch! If I was Lara I’d have said F**k off love!!! Ummm, isn’t uploading vlogs your main job Louise??? Let’s be honest here ( even if she can’t be) the ONLY reason she got to write a crappy book was because of YT, the only reason she will ever be given mainstream TV work is because of YT!So I’d suggest she stops biting the hand that feeds her! It’s so embarrassing that she has the gall to say she’s an author who sometimes makes videos, I mean, WTAF?? She’s so greedy, wants a hand in everything and is clearly very jealous of all the other gleam crew who get gigs she wanted!!! The strictly 2019 is just cringe!!! Do the general public really deserve having her inflicted on them...?

Reactions: 1
I was long ago blocked on her Twitter ? I obviously didn’t lick her arse correctly ? but I’ve just gone to have a look at some of the passive aggressive, bitchy replies she sent to comments on her post and god almighty, grown women, grown ass women panting little puppies waiting for her to chuck a ball their way.
These women are the type that need anonymous accounts. Could you imagine your actual name and picture linked to fan girling of that level.

“Keep being you Louise” ❤ Because the world is in need of nasty little self intitled idiots with a superiority complex like you ?

He sounds good, it's not often you meet someone that is just content with what they have. It's usually about wanting more no matter how well you are doing. So many successful people being s millionaire is not enough, they want to be a billionaire!

I've got a friend that makes similar amounts to your bf, but she feels like she should be getting more. Is thinking about putting stuff behind a paywall and does brand deals with anyone if the price is right, it's just madness.
Sorry for the delay in replying, I lost this thread :3 Thanks, he is good but we split up now because it just wasn't right, plus dating a youtuber doing dailies is tough. They have way less time than a lot of people working 9-5 and it's exhausting. I honestly don't know how he does it, it's not for me. I think there's quite a lot of good youtubers who aren't too money grubbing, but they tend to be under the radar a bit. He has about 3 youtuber friends the same. To give you a typical example how annoying it is he is busy editing all week and weekend, and I wanted to do something on a Sunday I had the whole day free and was pretty much open to anything, and while he intially agreed he then spent most of the day trying to find 1 gif in a game for his thumbnail. Like 7 hours. It was driving him and me mad I would just give up and use something else but he had to get it right. And that's not inc all the hours playing and editing. Exhausting. People like pewdiepie will legit rarely leave the house and spend all their time in front of a monitor in a room, either playing, editing, or on social media just keeping an online presence going. A lot of the time they try new games but it's a waste of time as it's not good enough to make a video from. It's just, you have to have your own life, and be content in your own company, for the majority of the time and you feel like a widow :ROFLMAO:

There are so many who want to be uber rich while making a great wage, I don't understand it myself. They tend to shout the loudest so it seems there's a ton of them but when I despair of them I remember there are good guys out there too :cool: Look for the ones not selling any merch and making quality videos with no clickbait :) Word of mouth is the best way to find them I find. They won't be the ones everyone is using as their gaming names even though they should lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was long ago blocked on her Twitter ? I obviously didn’t lick her arse correctly ? but I’ve just gone to have a look at some of the passive aggressive, bitchy replies she sent to comments on her post and god almighty, grown women, grown ass women panting little puppies waiting for her to chuck a ball their way.
These women are the type that need anonymous accounts. Could you imagine your actual name and picture linked to fan girling of that level.

“Keep being you Louise” ❤ Because the world is in need of nasty little self intitled idiots with a superiority complex like you ?
I'm honestly happy when I'm blocked by someone, it means you spoke a truth. Some famous types have blocked me for giving them advice about their dogs when it's clear the dog is struggling in videos (Marzia, Roman Atwood) while others blocked me for supporting their grandfather (Bindi Irwin) or just calling them out for their bs (Shaycarl etc) Some just refuse to block me even though they should, those ones are infuriating :ROFLMAO: Those are the ones that don't read comments I figure. I don't know enough about Louise to poke her buttons haha

Btw when I message someone I don't write like I do here, letting it all hang out. I write very carefully, so as not to offend & they still block me lmao. An example would be Bindi Irwin was saying how amazing the Irwin family is and how close knit like she does all the time and I follow Bob Irwin and I wrote something like, it would be lovely to see your grandad, Steve's hero, included as he's said publicly he'd love to spend time with you. And the witch blocked me. lmfao.

Oh and mrs hinch blocked me on insta for being concerned for her health, but it's cool it's a fake account I just open a new one lmao :devilish:

Yel

@KawaiiAF ah sorry to hear you broke up, it sure is a treadmill with being a creator - I'm glad I'm not one and just have my paye wage. I understand it to a point, views could end at any time and you want to make the most while you can. But it can ruin all of your realationships and you spend most of your day inside not being productive.

Pewdiepie is someone that has probably a good balance. He's got two editors and some days can record a whole weeks worth of content then just pass it to editors and job done. Then go on holiday for a week or two and no one even notices as the daily uploads continue.

Ah sorry this is about Louise, he new video with Marcus about investing in property I have no time for. Investing in property is just an investment for someone that doesn't know investing. They've just benefited from awful government and banking that has printed money and caused an asset bubble. They aren't the smart investors they think they are. Just like gleam it's all luck and right place right time.

If anybody has watched her latest video with Marcus about money can you give us a roundup of it. I got so irritated I had to turn off after she said her threefold plan for post-YouTube: investment properties (she’s made a duck ton of money if she can afford numerous investment properties) which is a classic safe place to invest money. But the other two really annoyed me. A social media consultant, yeah good one Louise, I genuinely burst out laughing at that one. And she wants to continue being an author - conveniently forgetting that only her viewers buy her books and in a post YT world she won’t have viewers to shill tat to.

Why on earth do they think subscribers want to hear about money from these two overly privileged people that make videos about doing the laundry and playing with cats and are able to buy numerous properties from the proceeds?! Hardly realistic, is it (or interesting). I also can’t stand Marcus, or I couldn’t back in the day when he was popular, anyway. His dopey “heeelllo” sets my teeth on edge.

Reactions: 5

Yel

That's funny she thinks she's a bonafide author. It's just another type of merch nothing more.

She's made enough to never have to actually work again. How inspiring all you need to not work is money to invest. Tone death.

I'm still on chapter 4 ?
Well ,you`re well up on me ,picked it up for a laugh ,and to see what all the fuss was/is about.Needless to add i read the intro ,put it down to watch a movie ,and haven`t picked it up since!

Doodles and Poodles??? Why can't she just call her children by the names she gave them? Doodles and Poodles sounds awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.