Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get it. What's so bad about being #2? Especially for someone with quite a few books out by now.

It's Louise, she wanted number one to be the best, she can't say Times 2 number 1 bestsellers and probably had cheesy one liners ready to reel off randomly...instead we get the woe is me, pity party.

Saw her today in my hometown. If she's a size 16 to 18 I'm size 0 not a 12.
Saw her on the BBC news thing plugging that bloody book and oh my, she is NO way the size she says!!! It doesn’tt matter your size Louise, but be truthful!!! She has always said she’s body comfortable so why not say, look I’m bigger than I’ve ever been and now I don’t feel that way! I’m happy at a 16/18 so I’m going to aim for that..? I think most people love her for being honest about her weight in the past.

Reactions: 4
Saw her on the BBC news thing plugging that bloody book and oh my, she is NO way the size she says!!! It doesn’tt matter your size Louise, but be truthful!!! She has always said she’s body comfortable so why not say, look I’m bigger than I’ve ever been and now I don’t feel that way! I’m happy at a 16/18 so I’m going to aim for that..? I think most people love her for being honest about her weight in the past.
According to today's vlog, she's lost a stone in the past month!

She’s wittering on saying Stictley 2019is her goal.........she must be seething Joe is doing it this year!! I’d live to see her spit though, she would not know what’s hit her, it’s hard!!! Really not convinced she would stick to it, she’s lazy!

Reactions: 1
She’s wittering on saying Stictley 2019is her goal.........she must be seething Joe is doing it this year!! I’d live to see her spit though, she would not know what’s hit her, it’s hard!!! Really not convinced she would stick to it, she’s lazy!
If Louise made it on to strictly come dancing she wouldn't cope. It's weeks of practice and lots of discipline. Her cosy homely mummy days would vanish. Also she's too insecure to accept constructive criticism, dancers do not sugar coat anything and viewers can be extremely critical. She would spend weeks crying about it.

First Impression - Posh twit wannabee, that accent is a little put on. Those teeth need doing. Thick. Materialistic

Watched her ‘Weekly’ for the gossip on the “confrontation”. Even that was a let down. But what really infuriated me about her in the video is that when her friend Esther was showing off her Karcher window cleaner thing, which looks good, Louse seemed so disinterested and patronising about the whole thing. This coming from the woman who has a mop she goes on about as the “mop of dreams” time and time again and does laundry sections in her vlogs. She couldn’t just let her friend enjoy her window cleaner, just because she wasn’t the centre of attention. I don’t know how Esther puts up with her.

I’ve been really losing interest in Louise recently, just irritating me more and more.

Reactions: 6
Watched her ‘Weekly’ for the gossip on the “confrontation”. Even that was a let down. But what really infuriated me about her in the video is that when her friend Esther was showing off her Karcher window cleaner thing, which looks good, Louse seemed so disinterested and patronising about the whole thing. This coming from the woman who has a mop she goes on about as the “mop of dreams” time and time again and does laundry sections in her vlogs. She couldn’t just let her friend enjoy her window cleaner, just because she wasn’t the centre of attention. I don’t know how Esther puts up with her.

I’ve been really losing interest in Louise recently, just irritating me more and more.
I thought she was just being sarcastic with her as that seems to be how their relationship is? I have a friend and we constantly take the piss out of each other. It's an odd relationship to anyone outside of it, but we crack each other up laughing at each other. None of it's mean-spirited. I would totally do that to my friend over a window mop. Not trying to defend Louise, just giving my perspective.

I too am losing interest in Louise. I used to think she was pretty funny, but I think she needs a ton of therapy and a new career out of youtube. And no, not writing. haha

Reactions: 3
Back with the recaps, Soz for the delay

sogg.jpg

MONDAY:

Strictly Come Dancing - Please Please Please!!!

• Vlog starts with her bad singing, she really think shes Miranda?
  • She then inserts at 0:12 seconds, "Oh I won't go far on X Factor but will I go far on Strictly Come Dancing 2019. I'm putting it out to the universe" -- Louise get over it, THEY DON'T WANT YOU!
  • Who remembers she had the hashtag on Twitter #GetLouiseOnStrictly even Zoella tweeted it and NOTHING --- for all of you who want to reminsncince and laugh: it's here
  • Zoe is probably laughing her ass off now that her brother is on it, not her ex bestie
YouTube Berlin Trip
  • She went to the airport, saw this bag below--- debated getting it, told the vlog, moaned about it, called Liam, got the bag
  • Remember when she said she was not about expensive bags,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
kg.png

• "I put my seat-belt on and it fit comfortably" -- If she was aware, why didn't she lose weight as soon as it became uncomfortable. One of the many reasons she won't be on SCD

• Louise mentioned Alfie is at the same hotel/event as her -- they seem to be OK with eachother
  • Louise moaning she is super home-sick and said "I feel I am too old for this game, I am too old for YouTube parties and crews. I would rather be at home with my cats in pyjamas" -- this is why her numbers have plummented, ungrateful AF
TUESDAY
  • She went on about a party happening, but she didn't feel well so wanted room service.
  • The hotel did not, so her "friend" TomSkar stepped in to get her pizza

WEDNESDAY
  • She tried to redeem herself "I feel upset I am homesick and upset I am ungrateful"
  • She is making a video on GUILT
  • She is going to be making more #AD videos --- Olay, HomeSense etc
  • They had 2 workshops to choose from - Creativity or PR in the spotlight. She choose the latter, as "if SCD happens I will need to know".
THURSDAY
  • Tried to be funny again "I am wearing my cool bandanna, no sick bandanna, sick"
  • " We are going to Milton Keynes and I am taking this pushchair as its neutral and won't clash with my new bag" --- REALLY?
FRIDAY
  • She shows her cleaning her beauty blender, which was DISGUSTING -- also how does she only own 1?
  • "Having the family round for dinner" -- so sticking something in the oven? Louise cannot cook!
  • So dinner is pasta with cheese, chicken bites, bread and a salad.....GROUNDBREAKING

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Back with the recaps, Soz for the delay

View attachment 821

MONDAY:

Strictly Come Dancing - Please Please Please!!!

• Vlog starts with her bad singing, she really think shes Miranda?
  • She then inserts at 0:12 seconds, "Oh I won't go far on X Factor but will I go far on Strictly Come Dancing 2019. I'm putting it out to the universe" -- Louise get over it, THEY DON'T WANT YOU!
  • Who remembers she had the hashtag on Twitter #GetLouiseOnStrictly even Zoella tweeted it and NOTHING --- for all of you who want to reminsncince and laugh: it's here
  • Zoe is probably laughing her ass off now that her brother is on it, not her ex bestie
YouTube Berlin Trip
  • She went to the airport, saw this bag below--- debated getting it, told the vlog, moaned about it, called Liam, got the bag
  • Remember when she said she was not about expensive bags,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 819
  • "I put my seat-belt on and it fit comfortably" -- If she was aware, why didn't she lose weight as soon as it became uncomfortable. One of the many reasons she won't be on SCD

• Louise mentioned Alfie is at the same hotel/event as her -- they seem to be OK with eachother
  • Louise moaning she is super home-sick and said "I feel I am too old for this game, I am too old for YouTube parties and crews. I would rather be at home with my cats in pyjamas" -- this is why her numbers have plummented, ungrateful AF
TUESDAY
  • She went on about a party happening, but she didn't feel well so wanted room service.
  • The hotel did not, so her "friend" TomSkar stepped in to get her pizza

WEDNESDAY
  • She tried to redeem herself "I feel upset I am homesick and upset I am ungrateful"
  • She is making a video on GUILT
  • She is going to be making more #AD videos --- Olay, HomeSense etc
  • They had 2 workshops to choose from - Creativity or PR in the spotlight. She choose the latter, as "if SCD happens I will need to know".
THURSDAY
  • Tried to be funny again "I am wearing my cool bandanna, no sick bandanna, sick"
  • " We are going to Milton Keynes and I am taking this pushchair as its neutral and won't clash with my new bag" --- REALLY?
FRIDAY
  • She shows her cleaning her beauty blender, which was DISGUSTING -- also how does she only own 1?
  • "Having the family round for dinner" -- so sticking something in the oven? Louise cannot cook!
  • So dinner is pasta with cheese, chicken bites, bread and a salad.....GROUNDBREAKING

Omg she is planning on writing another book wilde 3. She won't let the strictly thing go, she must so posted off with Joe ?

She’ll never be asked to do Strictly. Being overweight isn’t the barrier to Strictly because people like Alison Hammond have done it and she is bigger than Louise. But Louise is moans more than Alison who just had a laugh so was more likeable, personality is a huge part of Strictly. Also how does she think she would be able to cope with the workload, it’s intense is Strictly, only Sunday off. Louise hasn’t got the stamina to handle the show. And would definitely cry on national TV when Craig “trolls” her by telling her she is crap.

I also wonder whether she would change her mind when she finds out how “little” she would earn doing it. I say that in inverted commas because it’s a lot of money to us, but a brand deal or two could easily earn her the same money for less work. The celebs are “only” earning £25k each to do Strictly apparently.

Yes but it is during prime time exposure on a Saturday night meaning great exposure. part of me would hare her on with all her moaning and pitty party, on the other hand to see her on it would be conical to see her fail lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.