Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Learning to cook at 34 is nothing to be proud of. She has had plenty of occasion to pull her finger out of her arse and learn to cook before now. She has no respect for herself or her children.

Reactions: 8
I bet Matt did the cooking in her marriage
I remember watching an old vlogmas where Louise and jack sat and watched tv all day and Matt had dropped Darcy off at nursery gone to work picked her up came and then ended cooking dinner and jack and Louise hadn’t changed out of their pjs or done anything the entire day.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I remember watching an old vlogmas where Louise and jack sat and watched tv all day and Matt had dropped Darcy off at nursery gone to work picked her up came and then ended cooking dinner and jack and Louise hadn’t changed out of their pjs or done anything the entire day.
I’m 99% sure he did, I definitely seem to remember her saying how much he did around the house

Reactions: 4
I just read the “about me section of her blog”:

“I am a proud mother of two beautiful daughters: Darcy and Pearl. We live in Northamptonshire with my current boyfriend Liam and our 3 fur babies, Rocket, Orbit and Milky.”

I added the bold, because... i swear that’s not how you describe a (hope-to-be) lifelong partner and father of your child?!

My god Louise really must write those blog posts herself, with the passive aggressive dig at Liam's parents and then I've found a spelling mistake, she put 'esculated' instead of 'escalated'
It’s instead of its... bravo Mrs Shakespeare.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it is awful when someone reaches her age, with two children, and claims they can't cook.

It is one thing to be a bad cook but keeps doing it to try and improve but she literally claims she can't/doesn't cook. Not setting a good example to her kids at all.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else spy her and a bunch of other influencers tweeting something innocuous tagged as an AD today? Then the brand replies. Looks like it was all with Sky. Made a lot of people suspicious and just generally comes across as not very organic.
OMG as if she has agreed to do a set-up conversation with Sky on twitter as a #ad!!! That is pure deception I’m sorry.... so many people tweeting her about it and I have joined them.... this is very deceitful. She obviously had a previously arranged agreement with sky for her to tweet about having a bad day so they could reply and she’d reply back. She has sunk to the depths on this one I’m sorry. First the malteasers and now this, she’s just money hungry at this point

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The lack of cooking skills really has shocked me. Its honestly like she has NEVER cooked before. Confused over garlic, soy, cornflour in this vlog and last week she was acting as though stirring Philadelphia through pasta was a big deal. What has she been eating and feeding her children for the last 8 years? Can you really get to 34 and have 2 children and not be a basic cook? It really shocked me. Just another thing that Lazy Louise doesn't do! Doesn't wash her own hair, doesn't mind her own kids, has a cleaner, etc etc and now we know that she doesn't cook. She is a woman child.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The lack of cooking skills really has shocked me. Its honestly like she has NEVER cooked before. Confused over garlic, soy, cornflour in this vlog and last week she was acting as though stirring Philadelphia through pasta was a big deal. What has she been eating and feeding her children for the last 8 years? Can you really get to 34 and have 2 children and not be a basic cook? It really shocked me. Just another thing that Lazy Louise doesn't do! Doesn't wash her own hair, doesn't mind her own kids, has a cleaner, etc etc and now we know that she doesn't cook. She is a woman child.
i definitely think she puts on her lack of experience to an extent, i can’t believe she is that inept

Reactions: 1
Think her eyelashes look lovely! Let's just hope she doesn't ruin the look by putting on the awful thick eyeliner

Yeah I cringed when I saw her add cornflour without mixing it in liquid first. Perhaps she didn't do Food Tech at school?

Reactions: 3
OMG as if she has agreed to do a set-up conversation with Sky on twitter as a #ad!!! That is pure deception I’m sorry.... so many people tweeting her about it and I have joined them.... this is very deceitful. She obviously had a previously arranged agreement with sky for her to tweet about having a bad day so they could reply and she’d reply back. She has sunk to the depths on this one I’m sorry. First the malteasers and now this, she’s just money hungry at this point
Haha you can see the tweets she’s hidden from it as well.
5781E408-8D55-46E7-88B4-3A0B6D854E41.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread title

Full of rant and Pentuland anger, Lady Lou is a walking disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fatyak we Stan

Honestly I’ve never cringed so hard at a set of tweets

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Let us prepare ourselves for the deer caught in headlights photos from the red carpet tonight.

Don’t forget she’ll do the lifting her skirt out to the side thing she always does. Her make up looks ok but the lipstick is a tad ‘middle class mum with no style on a night out’..........oh wait....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eye make up is beautiful, jealous of her lovely lash extensions tbh but the lips are a bit bright. However whatever floats her boat. I don’t think she suits the bright pink lipsticks.
I have a gap in my teeth too and very very self conscious of it. I do not open my mouth when smiling and find that I tend to cover my mouth when I laugh. I try to draw attention away from that area of my mouth but I do love that she is confident with her gap.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.