Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmango

Don’t forget she would like to a pilot too.
Omg imagine if she was a pilot and had to do the announcements 😂

“Good eeevening to you all and welcome to this British Airways flight heading towards New York City. If you’re an oldie but a goldie and have flown with us before then welcome back, get cosy, grab a cuppa and snuggle in, as it were. If you are new here then hello, my name is Louise Pentland, I’m a YouTuber, mummy blogger, author, podcaster, TV show host and today I am your pilot. Our flight attendants here today are some jolly good eggs who will be looking after you this evening. Please settle down now for the safety announcements, thank you, while I get my co pilot to step in to help me balance mummy working pilot life. If you need me I’ll be in my soft office in the crew bunk. Jolly well!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
fat stuck up twat of a girl.

Pearl is not an attractive child.

hippo in a dress
Absolutely no need for this. Invalidates the rest of your comments really, because this is just nastiness.

Pearl is a two year old child, we’re not here to rate her attractiveness. And there’s far more interesting things about Louise we could discuss, than her weight.

Children aren’t fair game on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

IrishName

VIP Member
Louise Pentland #5 The writer, the swimming dad fighter, the Malteaser biter, the women’s rights-er

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

tahrah

Oooooooooh the bitchy sides coming out but attempted to be nice!!!??? Lady Louise you didn't honestly answer the question... A nanny therefore requires NO juggling... You forgotten mention the cleaner lady lou... That's a huge part of the mum household working juggle doncha know!... But no you don't cos you do NOT juggle kids work career housework etc on your own during the day. 😠💩💩 not forgetting having a creative assistant to do yr social media for you!!!!!
Let's make a list of all the things Louise DOESN'T do.

Wash her own hair - She goes to the salon every week to have a wash and blow dry.
Polish her own nails - She has someone come to her HOUSE to do her nails.
Clean her own house - Cleaner
Take care of her own children - Nanny, Ex husband, Partner, Aunties ect ect ect
Decorate her house for Christmas
Cook - Last year she had her friend come over to demonstrate how to cook a turkey dinner (that Lidl provided) and all Louise did was EAT.

Louise has no idea what it's like to be a working mother who juggles childcare, housework and self maintenance. She is CLUELESS.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DoseofReality

VIP Member
20200111_003725.jpg

Meant to post this last week. It was on her Facebook book group.
Step 1: BUY MY BOOK!
Step 2: Hire a nanny.
Step 3: Hire a cleaner.
Step 4: Get thyself to the hair salon for someone to wash and blow dry your hair. Because the only time you have time to do yourself is a Mum bun, am I right?
Step 5: Have a bath with a lush bath bomb until you're covered in glitter.
Step 6: Retire to ones soft office.
Step 7: Pat yourself on the back for all that mum life. And don't forget to brag about it on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

IrishName

VIP Member
This morning my daughter spotted a cat and ran from the playground in the park and out on to the road chasing it. It happened in the blink of an eye. It’s a really, really busy road.

I honestly felt vomit rise up in my mouth and sprinted faster than I’ve ever moved in my life to pull her out of the road.
I grabbed her by her coat hood, got down on my knees and shouted something like “You must never do that again!”
Then we walked back home and talked about roads and cars and how dangerous it is to run off without Mammy.

In an ideal world I don’t want to grab my children and shout at them. I don’t think shouting is the best approach to parenting and it’s not in my parenting arsenal but in a seriously dangerous situation then yes I will be terse and I will raise my voice - it’s a natural reaction when you think your small child is in danger. Most parents will have at least one of these situations with each child.
The day I watched my teenager try to copy other idiots in cycling over a frozen lake you better believe I lost my mind at him.

If Louise had come up to me with her patronising perfect parent routine then I too would lose my shit at her.

Reactions: 34

stewpot

Chatty Member
Tagging smyths toys in her insta story with how much pearlie girl loves the Care Bears, then subtly mentioning how her mum got her one before she died. I mean come on if that’s not the biggest beg you’ve ever read. Just buy her it you tight ass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Louise, here’s a day in my #mumlife

Get up, shower, wash and dry my own hair, get dressed, wake the kids, get them breakfast, washed, dressed, dropped #1 to school, get the bus, drop #2 at nursery, go to my mundane office job for 7 hours, pick #2 up, get the bus, pick #1 up from after school club, get home, pick up their coats and bags they’ve dumped, cook their tea, get them ready for bed (now the husband gets home) husband takes them to bed while I cook our tea, eat tea, try and do a few bits of housework and feel bad because I’ve not spent proper time with my husband, fall asleep knackered. Wake up and do it again x 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Did anyone see this - she’s just posted it on her FB.

49AA234F-6635-49BF-AD52-E959E2B6F0BF.png

I find it a bit weird she asked for a Skype call... I feel like whoever answered would get a catty/aggressive tirade! Note a filmed call as well - fully expecting the commenter to shit themselves and back down. Grips my absolute piss that she can’t accept any comment of criticism and has to go OTT saying they’re trolling 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She doesn’t say she dropped a friendship (although she has) but that she stopped filming with friends (which she sort of did which was a shame as I really like Esther).
Esther wasn't because viewers didn't like her though. Its because we all preferred Esther to Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I think Pearl looks sweet. I personally feel discussing how the children look is wrong. In my head I feel laughing at Louise dressing them like victorian children is fine (and accurate) as its not a direct insult on the actual children for something they can't help it also helps to perpetuate the myth that tattle is a disgusting place full of trolls but thats just my personal opinion I guess its upto each poster to decide where the line is.

I actually don't mind Louise either she just does little things that annoy me like sings that bloody im feeling good song. As soon as she starts singing its a new dawn, its a new day I want to switch off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

EmCheese

VIP Member
In her new vlog she goes on about ‘I’ve been putting myself under too much pressure to get things done’. Sorry but please shut up. You are wealthy, you have a healthy family and a partner, you have a huge gorgeous house, and a nanny to help with your children. Exactly how much ‘pressure’ are you under?!! I am juggling two kids under 3, stressing as I’m being made redundant in Jan and haven’t found a new part time job yet, and I’ve maxed out my overdraft to get my children a few toys for Christmas. I do not appreciate her woe is me act 🙄

• Sad

Mlb46

Louise has a lot of unlikable qualities but I think the fact so many people comment on her weight etc. Is so immature. Yes she did WW, but so did I and found it an incredibly toxic environment. I understand commenting on her personality and things she does, but the way she looks is so secondary school.

• Heart

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Tagging smyths toys in her insta story with how much pearlie girl loves the Care Bears, then subtly mentioning how her mum got her one before she died. I mean come on if that’s not the biggest beg you’ve ever read. Just buy her it you tight ass 🤣
I'm genuinely shocked as I assumed you were exaggerating and then went and sure enough she's tagged them 4 times across stories I am CRINGING 😳😳😳

"I bet father Christmas loves smyths toys" what in the long suffering fuck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Someone commented on her YouTube something like ‘I’d really like if you could do a wrap up/final thoughts on your WW journey that’d be great instead of just abandoning it,’

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
500K as in 500 000 punds!!!!!

That is madness!!!! That is like 5 million Norwegian kr :eek::eek::eek::eek: I could buy a two bedroom in a nice location in Oslo (the capital of Norway)!!

Why the fuck is she begging for a new kitchen when she clearly has the money for that.

I wish I was in England and joined YT and made millions doing basically nothing. WTF did I go to Uni for?

I’m a midwife, and I can not see Louise surviving the 3 years training with hundreds of hours unpaid placements across all of maternity then attending uni and doing written work after night shifts. Could she manage one 12.5hr shift with no break, living on cold coffee and having to remember every detail from all the ladies she’s taken care of to write in patient notes when you get a spare 5 minutes before the night handover? I doubt it!
and I can 100% not see Louise hacking the unbelievable pressure of a difficult birth? Would you want her working on labour ward? Dealing with a PPH or fetal bradycardia?
I love my job but it’s fxcking hard work. She is an insult to me and my fellow madwives thinking she could do our job!

• Heart
Okay where can I see her being rude about the grandparents cake?
In the blog post (?) on her new website (https://www.louisepentland.com/pearl-is-two/) she writes

Liam’s Mum and Stepdad made a cake (eek we didn’t know they were doing that and it was almost identical to the one we’d ordered for her big party but nevermind!) and Pearlie blew out the candles.
It's the combination of "eek" and "nevermind" that rubs me the wrong way. She's so fucking ungrateful. How dare Pearl's grandparents mess with Louise's perfectly planned party marathon by surprising her grandchild with a (presumably self-made) cake?? That was not the plan!! :rolleyes:

I think it's a sweet idea and rather thoughtful of them. The cake (or rather the decorations) also looked more child-friendly that the insta-perfect one she's ordered. Just shows how bitchy she is towards everyone who is not playing along with her charade.

• Sad