Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the tan, she looked really beautiful in that dress, the first thing I thought when I actually saw her whole dress was 'wow'. It is something I would wear and it was so pretty on her
What about the bright pink lips?
They clashed so badly against that ran. Her whole face looked sticky

Reactions: 7
im a huge fan of bold lipstick but the one colour i cannot stand is neon barbie pink like she always wears. nothing against anyone who likes that shade, but to me it is very hard to pull off, especially with that strange tan she had for the awards show

Thread suggestion - Tan from Fake Bake, cant even bake a cake, content so dry you cant stay awake!

I didn't really look at her face cause everyone likes their make up different so I am like, yeah if you like that do it. I personally hate pink lipstick, just not my style but I was mainly talking just about the dress but I do see were you are coming from, without the tan the lips might not have been so in your face if you get me

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed how she didn’t go for the ‘rabbit in the headlights’ expression on the red carpet, instead trying to do a sort of half smile look!!! She’s defo been reading here

Reactions: 1
Oh my god yes to this! Tear down a stranger who you know nothing about and publically out but be chummy with the SJ who do terrible things!
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Does anyone mind posting a picture of her ? 14 hour shift ahead of me otherwise will look after my shift on my brothers phone haha

Reactions: 2
She has made that pink lippy her 'thing', like her trademark and sticks to it whatever. Personally I think she should try other colours that would suit her more. The dress looks lovely.

Agree with tan and lipstick but love the dress! I'm a size 18 and it's made me think actually I wouldn't look hideous in something like that so 👏👏

Reactions: 6
Agree with tan and lipstick but love the dress! I'm a size 18 and it's made me think actually I wouldn't look hideous in something like that so 👏👏
She looks really nice in the dress. It is such a shame about the tan as I liked her makeup aside from that.

Reactions: 4
Stacey Toner - shes from Glasgow.

I actually liked her eye makeup - but not the lipstick or tan.
I like the make-up too but for a MUA it's so bad bloody hell I can do way better than that and the eye shadow could have more colour in it so boring for a MUA the lipstick should have been dark!

Wear whatever you want confidence is key. Louise has always work the dresses she likes and that's why I used to love her !
I've to wear 'fancy' workwear and I completely changed my wardrobe last year and I feel 110% happier in myself ! From nicer workwear to midi dresses lol

I like the make-up too but for a MUA it's so bad bloody hell I can do way better than that and the eye shadow could have more colour in it so boring for a MUA the lipstick should have been dark!

Wear whatever you want confidence is key. Louise has always work the dresses she likes and that's why I used to love her !
I've to wear 'fancy' workwear and I completely changed my wardrobe last year and I feel 110% happier in myself ! From nicer workwear to midi dresses lol
Worn ** bloody hell I either need to add into my profile is in hospital working 24/7 or half asleep in work and has no time for spell check 😁😂

I think Louise would suit Charlotte tilbury pillow talk lipstick. MUA should have put that on her lips.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.