Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched this vlog all the way through- who is she?! Who is she to keep calling people out on their opinions and how they choose to live their life. She is not even being discreet when she does it- she didnt need to say 'liams friend' she could have just said she saw the Facebook status without making it blindingly obvious who it was to those who know the pair if them and put 2 and 2 together! As for her rant, get over yourself Louise! It's infuriating how right she really thinks she is about EVERYTHING! How her opinion is THE right opinion. How she just names and shames. I have to say she does seem to have developed some air about her that she's above everyone else or is some kind of know all about right and wrong like she has some entitlement to say the bad in others or something.
It's just getting worse!

Reactions: 12
I've missed the friend that hurt Pearl's finger bit? What happened?
It wasn’t a friend it was a family member and teenage one at that. Louise referred to them as a guest who trapped Pearls finger in a door, she said they ‘sensed the tone’ aka Louise going bananas and left. Not only did she post it on her Instagram, she repeated the story in her Mother & Baby column. The mother left a comment on the Instagram post calling her out saying it was an accident, that it was a family member and a young one who is on Instagram herself and is very upset about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It wasn’t a friend it was a family member and teenage one at that. Louise referred to them as a guest who trapped Pearls finger in a door, she said they ‘sensed the tone’ aka Louise going bananas and left. Not only did she post it on her Instagram, she repeated the story in her Mother & Baby column. The mother left a comment on the Instagram post calling her out saying it was an accident, that it was a family member and a young one who is on Instagram herself and is very upset about it.
It was an accident, and accidents do happen no matter how careful you try to be, it’s called life, and Louise totally overreacted as if someone maliciously tried to brutally murder Pearl or something. She was such a witch over that situation.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe people love watching this absolute lump of a woman do her laundry. People need to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was an accident, and accidents do happen no matter how careful you try to be, it’s called life, and Louise totally overreacted as if someone maliciously tried to brutally murder Pearl or something. She was such a witch over that situation.
Louises entire life in one big giant overreaction. I can understand reacting at the time when your child does that blood curling scream and emotions are a bit high but she had time to calm down yet still posted on Instagram that they’d spent the night at a&e then writing about it in a column. Again like swimming man and anti-feminist man. Who will be in her firing line next?

Reactions: 15
I wanna know what happened between her and Elena so suddenly because that's probably the fastest she's burned through a friendship.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never commented on Louise's thread (I rarely comment at all) but I thought her reaction to Finger In The Door was absolutely poisonous. Really cruel and thoughtless and exploiting both the teenager and Pearls genuine misfortune to further her injured unicorn brand. Very nasty indeed.

Reactions: 11
Just watched this vlog all the way through- who is she?! Who is she to keep calling people out on their opinions and how they choose to live their life. She is not even being discreet when she does it- she didnt need to say 'liams friend' she could have just said she saw the Facebook status without making it blindingly obvious who it was to those who know the pair if them and put 2 and 2 together! As for her rant, get over yourself Louise! It's infuriating how right she really thinks she is about EVERYTHING! How her opinion is THE right opinion. How she just names and shames. I have to say she does seem to have developed some air about her that she's above everyone else or is some kind of know all about right and wrong like she has some entitlement to say the bad in others or something.
It's just getting worse!
She probably made up this friend to appear relevant and go viral.

Reactions: 2
What’s the group? I’m always after new Disney groups!
its called CLROhana it’s run my Charlotte Ruff - I like it, it’s very good for Disney trips. A lot of people have given me good tips on how to go with a young child as we are hoping to go later in the year once my son turns 1

Reactions: 2
Friendships to Louise are only useful when she needs something from them.
Totally agree. I’ve been watching this woman on and off for a decade (usually when I’m on mat leave) and she has whizzed through friends at break neck speed. Usually someone who can further her career - giving her expertise, handing her a different sub-genre of followers, someone with a media background. The amount of bloggers and YouTubers she has been friends with but now don’t follow her anywhere on social media, is shocking.

I stopped following her when she was very close to Hazel. I had a baby and came back to watching her and it was all scrapped. What happened there?

Reactions: 3
wheres the comments about the finger trap incident, that poor woman, accidents happen. I managed a whole 6 seconds of her vlog today, I just think its so sad how much she has changed.

Reactions: 1
wheres the comments about the finger trap incident, that poor woman, accidents happen. I managed a whole 6 seconds of her vlog today, I just think its so sad how much she has changed.
If you scroll back on her insta you'll see a post Pearl's finger xray and it's all on there

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Totally agree. I’ve been watching this woman on and off for a decade (usually when I’m on mat leave) and she has whizzed through friends at break neck speed. Usually someone who can further her career - giving her expertise, handing her a different sub-genre of followers, someone with a media background. The amount of bloggers and YouTubers she has been friends with but now don’t follow her anywhere on social media, is shocking.

I stopped following her when she was very close to Hazel. I had a baby and came back to watching her and it was all scrapped. What happened there?
Yeah. Jack, Hazel, Tomska all in the dust. Tomska was so nice on her Berlin vlog and Louise admitted she didn’t like hhik cause he wasn’t brand safe. Putting profit over friendship

Reactions: 5
She’s paid for her video post about mental health to be sponsored on Facebook, meaning more people will see it but all things considered her engagement is pitiful! 37000 views, only 40 shares and 60 comments. A good chunk of which are from her (assuming ‘replies’ to comments count too) - and that’s with a grand total of 957000 followers on Facebook. seriously she needs to give it up and go back to YouTube!

Reactions: 6
Yeah. Jack, Hazel, Tomska all in the dust. Tomska was so nice on her Berlin vlog and Louise admitted she didn’t like hhik cause he wasn’t brand safe. Putting profit over friendship
God she is just useless at maintaining friendships. It’s such a poor lesson to teach her children.
Did she fall out with Hazel for a reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.