Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks amazing. LOVE the eye makeup and I am big fan of a bold lipstick and I think she suits it.

Reactions: 1
She’s very much going to think she’s a TV star now that’s she’s going to the NTAs, much like Tanya went to the BAFTAs and thought she was a film star.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like her make up, but the tan is much too much. She's got pale skin and looks as if she burns easily (nothing in wrong with that!) so I don't know if she just doesn't suit a tan or if the tan is too dark. But it just makes her look a odd to me!

Reactions: 12
The tan makes her look like she's got dirt on her face. I know she's trying to look all glamourous but that excessive fake tan just makes her look... the opposite of classy lmao

Reactions: 9
Oh lord no... that tan is awful which is unfortunate when she’s there as a guest of the tan brand

• Haha
Anyone notice how she completely ignored Anastasia in her instagram story?! I mean I’m definitely no Anastasia fan but I felt a bit bad for her there! Louise fully steps in front of her to film someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s awkward because she couldn’t have said no to the tan anyway - the tan is what has got her there🤣 nothing to do with TV! She’s there ‘with’ Fake Bake who ‘gifted’ her the spray tan. Imagine if she refused (which she wouldn’t even if she looks better pale) but still wanted to go and ‘represent’ Fake Bake! Also I swear no one uses fake bake anymore... I don’t ever see it in the shops. Most popular fake tans these days are St Tropez, Bondi Sands, St Moriz etc etc

• Haha
other than the lashes I absolutely hate it but her make up is never my taste, she’d probably hate mine too

Reactions: 3
Tan is a bit too deep for Louise but I understand why she had to have it done if it was her ticket to the event so to speak. She does look pretty though

Reactions: 5
Her eyebrows look like dead caterpillars haha

What I don't understand is... she got all of this done by so-called professionals... how can someone who works as a make-up artist let their client leave the house like that!? How was the person who did her tan able to take a look at Louise and be like "yup, well done me"?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her eyebrows look like dead caterpillars haha

What I don't understand is... she got all of this done by so-called professionals... how can someone who works as a make-up artist let their client leave the house like that!? How was the person who did her tan able to take a look at Louise and be like "yup, well done me"?!?
You seriously need to check out the Bad MUAs Subreddit if you're shocked by her appearance... the things you see on there make her look like a supermodel by comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg bloody God the tan looks ridiculous on her but not as bad as the furry brown caterpillars above her eyes... and she blogs about her expertise and knowledge about make up and products e tc.. Louise did you look in the mirror??????

#Lazyarse lady P, look at ME, I deserve to be on TV, I m a Maltesers munchee, I 'll vlog owt for a big fat fee😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.