Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 've just checked all the daily papers coverage of the NTA s. She s lower than a z lister...very few people know her. Two guest spots on Lorraine doesn't give you a " mainstream media " presence as she puts it. Younger, more interesting more current as Simon Cowell would say, new influencers around like Saffron Barker Curtis Pritchard et c who tv will be looking at not her who is so awkward and unnatural on tv anywY. Give it up . You are very wealthy, you don't need this you are just ego greedy, be grateful for the blogging career you have and what is has wealthed you with. Plus you can't be a tv presenter , being a lazy arse soft officer!

Reactions: 5
Hey Lady Lou, why not go up to the 2 parents behind you and give them your moral stance on giving toddlers a cold shower. Actually put some of your "do gooding" to some good.

Ah she has the tan still in her eyebrows look as well as all that extra brow. Whatever you gotta do to get noticed though. Maybe she pissed someone off...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she's so bad at makeup she puts on her liquid eye liner before her shadow :rolleyes:
I don’t get this at all. Surely you are putting eyeshadow on top of your eyeliner?! I am an eyeliner gal but never have I put it on first. I’ve seen people put their eyeshadow and eyeliner on first then put their foundation on, I don’t get that either. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was a guest of the bloody tan company!! and the tan was the worst part of the whole look!!

Louise Pentland #5, Fake Baked with half baked content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She was a guest of the bloody tan company!! and the tan was the worst part of the whole look!!

Louise Pentland #5, Fake Baked with half baked content
Some people don’t suit tans. I know I don’t. I got a spray tan and I looked dirty. It was one of the lightest shades as well as I am slightly pale. My mum and brother have lovely olive skin and tan in the sun lovely, my dads pale and tans naturally too while I am pale and burn, I have never tanned naturally. 2 weeks in Florida, they all came back tanned and I came back with heatstroke and paler than I left. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get this at all. Surely you are putting eyeshadow on top of your eyeliner?! I am an eyeliner gal but never have I put it on first. I’ve seen people put their eyeshadow and eyeliner on first then put their foundation on, I don’t get that either. 🤷🏻‍♀️
My sister does that for me when she does my make-up lol. She's an artist (painter) and amazing at make-up so she'll put this like duck tape on my face to get the angle right the eye shadow is the hard part lol. Then do the face! It also means no fall out issues on the face like witj Jeffree star eyeshadow lol

Reactions: 3
My sister does that for me when she does my make-up lol. She's an artist (painter) and amazing at make-up so she'll put this like duck tape on my face to get the angle right the eye shadow is the hard part lol. Then do the face! It also means no fall out issues on the face like witj Jeffree star eyeshadow lol
Tbh it’s always the eyeliner I mess up and need to redo my entire eye area, foundation that part and eyeshadow too. 😂 Maybe I should do it that way instead.

Tbh it’s always the eyeliner I mess up and need to redo my entire eye area, foundation that part and eyeshadow too. 😂 Maybe I should do it that way instead.
That is why you are meant to do eye makeup before face makeup. NEVER put foundation, blush, etc on first. Cause if you make a mess with eye makeup, you'll have to wipe everything off. It is one of the biggest mistakes I see "beauty gurus" doing. Face makeup should be last.

Reactions: 2
Apart from the tan, she looked really beautiful in that dress, the first thing I thought when I actually saw her whole dress was 'wow'. It is something I would wear and it was so pretty on her

Reactions: 5
That is why you are meant to do eye makeup before face makeup. NEVER put foundation, blush, etc on first. Cause if you make a mess with eye makeup, you'll have to wipe everything off. It is one of the biggest mistakes I see "beauty gurus" doing. Face makeup should be last.
My life has been a lie! 😂 My make up routine (and I mean once in a blue moon do I wear any bar my eyebrows) has always been primer, foundation, concealer, eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara if I am wearing any (watery eyes), a bit of blush and powder then some setting spray.

• Haha
My life has been a lie! 😂 My make up routine (and I mean once in a blue moon do I wear any bar my eyebrows) has always been primer, foundation, concealer, eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara if I am wearing any (watery eyes), a bit of blush and powder then some setting spray.
I do it in that order too. I'm good at shadow so only get my sister to do before it's an event lol

Reactions: 1
same here! but then again if i wear eyeshadow its only ever one nude/sparkly colour, not a whole MUA style design on my tiny eyelid 😂 so i guess if your eyeshadow it pretty simple then its not too much of an issue?

Reactions: 4
See louise happy to wave into the phone of the cold shower to children givers the scumjonnys...guess that's Gleam loyalty for you. He s posted it in his instsgram and says it will be in his new vlog.. Disgusted at you lazyarse lady P.. pimping out of his kids on Tik Tok is also disgusting . And you have done work with the NSPCA... Shame on YOU😠😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
See louise happy to wave into the phone of the cold shower to children givers the scumjonnys...guess that's Gleam loyalty for you. He s posted it in his instsgram and says it will be in his new vlog.. Disgusted at you lazyarse lady P.. pimping out of his kids on Tik Tok is also disgusting . And you have done work with the NSPCA... Shame on YOU😠😠
Oh my god yes to this! Tear down a stranger who you know nothing about and publically out but be chummy with the SJ who do terrible things!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
same here! but then again if i wear eyeshadow its only ever one nude/sparkly colour, not a whole MUA style design on my tiny eyelid 😂 so i guess if your eyeshadow it pretty simple then its not too much of an issue?
I have hooded eyes so any eyeshadow I put on disappears when my eyes are open so I am a basic witch when it comes to that. Usually a bit of nude or sparkle like you. I love a winged eyeliner though so most of my effort goes into that. 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.