Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her vlog, and while I theoretically agree with her that those men who claim that inequality is over while also blaming feminism/women for stuff like crappy custody laws are very annoying, I don't agree with her approach of shaming someone in public as an attempt to silence them. This kind of toxic debate culture brought us Brexit and Trump... It's very obvious that she doesn't care about changing this guy's mind, she mostly wants to be applauded for her exemplary “activism“ and fight for a good cause.
Her rant also shows that her understanding of feminism is shallow at best. And of course she had to pull the “UN ambassador for gender equality“ card again, even though that's been ages ago and she has achieved exactly *nothing*. But I guess it makes her the leading expert on feminism...:rolleyes:

God she is just useless at maintaining friendships. It’s such a poor lesson to teach her children.
Did she fall out with Hazel for a reason?
I always assumed that Louise and Hazel fell out because they both fancied Jack.
🤷‍♀️ I don't remember the exact timeline though, it's been a while and I didn't follow them that closely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Louise is in a Disneyworld Facebook group I’m in and she’s just posted that she’s going again in 3 weeks

she only justgot back 😂 I love Disney as much as the next person and disneyworld is a fun holiday for me but my god she goes a lot
Is this the massive trip with her dad and all that they where planning?

Dying at the part of her vlog talking about Liams friend and saying lets call him Dick! if any fella of mine did that I'd dump them. How innappropriate!

Jack.
🤷‍♀️ I don't remember the exact timeline though, it's been a while and I didn't follow them that closely.
Hazel is a fake witch lol I can't stand her! I'd actually prefer Louise over her.

They stopped talking about Jack and Louise had a spat on twitter !

Im an ambassador for gender equality for the United Nations... yeah that one time you where at an event for them shut up

Reactions: 3
Louise Pentland #5 The writer, the swimming dad fighter, the Malteaser biter, the women’s rights-er

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She was talking again about the man at the swimming lesson, asking the podcast guests for opinion on him and the whole situations. Just wanted a praise again that shes done the right thing

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she will do ANYTHING for some interaction on her socials, asking people on her stories if she can wear a cami to a spray tan?😂 what the heck hun use google!!! OR ASK THE BEAUTICIAN😂

Reactions: 8
Just watched her vlog, again 'mum day' get a grip! The one day you're alone with ONE of your children you take them out to your #gifted soft play rather than entertain them at home, they nap then watch TV while you cook. What about a nice walk? Or even just spending a day with your child without shoving a camera in her face?
Also, it was just weird that she was sitting/laying in bed in the middle of the day while her fully grown man of a cousin was propped up on the end.
I like that she's trying to cook, but I dont want to see you empty your bloody dryer.
The feminism bit wound me up, yet again trashing someone else to be saint louise. Yeah the man sounds like he was being a bit of a knob, but the whole 'we need to stop being victims Peal' - yeah actually you do. You're not a victim, you couldnt possible claim the same hardship women around the world suffer and while it's great you support them, stop making it about you and your middle class life with your private education and multiple properties. Especially when it means you're publically slagging off another person to do so.
Also i fully sympathise with the loneliness when you have days fully alone with your kid but this woman only does it once a week! Even then she's out the house all morning and has someone visit her during the afternoon.

Reactions: 13
And they wonder why viewers take to different forums to express their opinions.

Reactions: 18
And they wonder why viewers take to different forums to express their opinions.
Um, excuuuuse me you’re not sharing a different opinion or constructive criticism, you’re being a jealous troll hater! Obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was talking again about the man at the swimming lesson, asking the podcast guests for opinion on him and the whole situations. Just wanted a praise again that shes done the right thing
Oh ffs! swimming man is a bone she will not drop anytime soon. So that Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and now the podcast she’s talked about this man. Even if he is a dick he cannot defend himself, same with anti-feminist man.
This morning my daughter went on her school residential trip and omg was I stressed out my head. She was moaning, hadn’t brushed her hair (her hairs a riot naturally) I thought she had gotten dressed but found her in front of the tv in her pjs 15 minutes before we had to leave, she moaned some more, hadn’t packed her on bus backpack and to top it off I needed to pick my mum up as she was seeing her off with me and she wasn’t ready when I arrived. I was absolutely frazzled and I had a stern word withy daughter on the driveway, I can imagine I looked like swimming man and if anyone had said anything I would have snapped at them. Any other time I am calm. We don’t know swimming mans situation at that time and we never will.

Reactions: 15
anyone seen her Facebook post on 25 jan posting one of those sickly quotes called impact with a long message about your impact on others and the need for kindness. Lazy lou you didn't for a second give a thought on the impact of your constantly slagging off and posting about the swimming pool parent or Liams mate. Practice what you bloody quote and post louise lazy arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when Louise got caught texting her friend calling a man on the tube gross for biting his nails? Then instead of apologising she went mad at him for looking at her phone.

Things like this and swimming Dad just show her true colours...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
anyone seen her Facebook post on 25 jan posting one of those sickly quotes called impact with a long message about your impact on others and the need for kindness. Lazy lou you didn't for a second give a thought on the impact of your constantly slagging off and posting about the swimming pool parent or Liams mate. Practice what you bloody quote and post louise lazy arse!!
Yes this got on my wick.

Does anyone remember when Louise got caught texting her friend calling a man on the tube gross for biting his nails? Then instead of apologising she went mad at him for looking at her phone.

Things like this and swimming Dad just show her true colours...
Never knew of this. I bite my nails when I am anxious, I don’t realise I am doing it sometimes. God she thinks she’s so bloody perfect. God forbid anyone who isn’t.

Reactions: 10
Never knew of this. I bite my nails when I am anxious, I don’t realise I am doing it sometimes. God she thinks she’s so bloody perfect. God forbid anyone who isn’t.
Same, I actually commented on the video at the time saying I bite my nails when I am anxious, stressed or bored and a lot of the time I don't even realise I'm doing it. I know it's a gross habit but it's a habit it's hard to stop and I've tried so many times.
She did get a lot of negative comments and I've just gone back and found that comments are turned off.

Her rant starts at about 26.30

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Same, I actually commented on the video at the time saying I bite my nails when I am anxious, stressed or bored and a lot of the time I don't even realise I'm doing it. I know it's a gross habit but it's a habit it's hard to stop and I've tried so many times.
She did get a lot of negative comments and I've just gone back and found that comments are turned off.

Her rant starts at about 26.30
How smug did she look she said he looked at the floor when she said ‘have a nice evening’. She’s horrible and gloating at the fact she made someone uncomfortable. Oh and announcing she was tracking her periods - classy! What a witty comeback that was. 😂 She used to be rather funny and quite witty but now she’s coming across as stuck up. She really thinks she’s better than everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have just stupidly watched her latest Facebook Insta .... Her singing a cringy made up song... "Its the cooking segment" God almighty nearly as bad, but not quite as , it's a new day it's a new dawn. Another one who sneakily watches here and responds to what we say... Am sure was a convo here about her laziness in the kitchen and pathetic cooking after going to uni and being a mum. I remember commenting I bet Matt did the cooking in her marriage and nanny does the kids meals. Deep Trying to show she could do a tv mum cooking segment on way this morning. Louise get real, pull your head out yr arse . It ain't going to hspoen. Desperation to be on tv when you don't need is tragic and pathetic.I only follow her on fbook out of tattler curiosity!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.