Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her case, and the cases of some people I know, apolitical is synonymous with privilege and being too lazy to cast your eye further than your own soft office. Also a preemptive get out of jail free card if you say something ill judged.

Reactions: 29
"there are crabs beneath us? Brother eww"

That did make me laugh. Tweens are great! 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm not a political person myself, I stay away from the general election stuff and the ins and outs of parliament and all that because its painful to see these people decree what will happen to those of us whose entire income equates to loose change in their pockets

HOWEVER families and especially children being burned alive, killed, having their lives destroyed in the most unimaginable ways is nothing to do with being a political person or not. It's about humanity, not politics. And to say you haven't spoken up yet because you're not a political person is a cop out for me. Its good she's said something now but that isn't an excuse.

Reactions: 12
The Hannah Lowther inspired TikTok is so cringe. It looks like Louise is going to use Hannah to get Darcy into musical theatre instead of Carrie Hope Fletcher. I doubt that Louise would allow her posh girl Darcy to work at Tesco though.

Reactions: 8
Guys I’m probably massively late to the party, in which case have a go at me 🤣 but have Devon and Matt broken up? Her instagram is private and his seems to have disappeared? Does anyone know what happened there?

Her most recent TikTok makes me feel sick 🤢 Posting about Starbucks + tagging them... during a boycott?!
People are being massacred. Do it in private if you don't care, it's soooo tone deaf to make a video about it rn 😭 If she cared about children, she'd care about them all surely?

Reactions: 11
Guys I’m probably massively late to the party, in which case have a go at me 🤣 but have Devon and Matt broken up? Her instagram is private and his seems to have disappeared? Does anyone know what happened there?
they both privated their accounts when darcy started high school, so we haven't seen anything from them in a while 🤷‍♀️ i feel like louise would have something passive aggressive to say if they had split up though- she always shares news that isn't hers to tell :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
tbf Starbucks isn’t on the official BDS list , just people online decided to boycott them.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she's been deleting negative comments on the Starbucks TikTok. Unless she was genuinely unaware of the boycott going on, even if she doesn't support it it's stupid of her to post a TikTok going on about how much she loves it right now.

Reactions: 3
The Hannah Lowther inspired TikTok is so cringe. It looks like Louise is going to use Hannah to get Darcy into musical theatre instead of Carrie Hope Fletcher. I doubt that Louise would allow her posh girl Darcy to work at Tesco though.
Came to comment on this. Is bullying not a thing anymore or something? You’d have a new hole ripped for you back in my day if you were posting shite like that with your mum in secondary school!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
With Louise’s job to literally be online i find it hard to believe she didn’t know that Starbucks is a controversial brand to be hyping up right now.

The lack of awareness is embarrassing tbh for someone who has now been unleashed on live radio. God knows what the duck she’ll say on there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if next week she posts a video from McDonalds.

Reactions: 9
With Louise’s job to literally be online i find it hard to believe she didn’t know that Starbucks is a controversial brand to be hyping up right now.

The lack of awareness is embarrassing tbh for someone who has now been unleashed on live radio. God knows what the duck she’ll say on there.

She shared a ad pearl did for Mcds last year the other day on her story

Reactions: 5

I’m online quite a bit myself and I haven’t seen any boycott of Starbucks. Their coffee is shite and I don’t understand how anyone drinks it 😂 but that’s a different thing.

Reactions: 4
The Starbucks dogpiling is really annoying me. Starbucks doesn't fund Israel, or operate there. They are not and have NEVER been on BDS. They have actively said they don't support the war, and they even donated money to humanitarian efforts in Gaza. - https://stories.starbucks.com/emea/...mitted-to-providing-humanitarian-aid-in-gaza/
The whole thing originated because of a copyright dispute with their union, who posted a solidarity with Palestine post very close to the events of October 7th.

People point to union busting as a reason to boycott, maybe so, but that does not really apply to Starbucks UK.

HAVING SAID THAT, as an influencer, she should have a better awareness of the online discourse. She should just take it down to avoid the hassle. And enjoy her Starbies in peace offline.

Reactions: 27
I swear she has a “clear out” every few days, how much tit does she have to make it necessary to have clear outs so often?

Also had to laugh at her insta story about “low impact” British holidays being her new thing, immediately followed by a story about beads and how if there are no good bead stores near her she’ll just have to fly to the US and stock up on beads and craft crap. Low impact indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is oldddd news from 2019, but just thought it was interesting. Just been looking through Louise’s Instagram and stumbled across this
IMG_3862.jpeg
IMG_3863.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Where are the rest of her disney vlogs she promised to upload in a series? We have a travel day and then the 1st day and nothing, for 3 weeks. Not even a normal vlog in the middle. She's so lazy.

Reactions: 3