Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew that she edits colours on her photos but wow, it looks like a completely different dress on the photo she have posted on Instagram 😂
IMG_8634.jpeg

IMG_8633.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I really wish she would stop with the swishing of her skirt for a photo. Because all her photos she has an arm just hanging midway. It looks ridiculous and I can’t believe no one is telling her how stupid she looks doing it.

Reactions: 8
The appearance of the white walker filter never fails to get a smile out of me.

Reactions: 15
This may be a bit left-field and controversial, but does anyone else get the impression that Louises life of 'abuse' is possibly slightlyyyy exaggerated? It came to my mind after the video about her dad saying her getting off the bed was an earthquake. I feel like she's been through what a lot of us have growing up in the 70's/80's/90's. Parents didn't always have the knowledge they have now. Being smacked, dragged by the ear for making a mess, some jibes were pretty normal, at least for me and my friends. My mother once threw a plate with a sandwich when I spat it out and told her it was disgusting. That would now be classed as abuse but honestly, it was just the way it was back then. My mother is amazing and we have a fabulous relationship. It was just how things were done. Parents usually parented how their own parents did. I have a feeling the abuse she suffered was more mild than she makes out. I don't doubt her step mother was a witch to her, and I 100% think her dad moving on so fast was wrong BUT I think THAT was the biggest trauma for Louise. Loosing her mother, having a new woman in the home she didn't like, her father moving on was a big problem. I think a lot of Louises recollections of life events are just through the eyes of a grieving child who has now become very namby pamby and overly 'gentle parenting' esque - and the life events are being embellished in books and on the internet for a profit. I imagine the abuser was just a very bitter and strict Persian mother. Of course, I could be totally wrong and Louise really was severely abused, But I just can't see it happening in the dynamic its being told in. Just my two pence.
This might have already been addressed, but I did for WHATEVER reason read her mumlife book and she mentions an incident when her stepmum punished Louise for something by like making Louise put her head on the bed and then her step mum sat on her head?! Which IS genuinely mental and abusive. So I do think she did experience physical abuse. I would find it but that was immediately given to a charity shop

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This might have already been addressed, but I did for WHATEVER reason read her mumlife book and she mentions an incident when her stepmum punished Louise for something by like making Louise put her head on the bed and then her step mum sat on her head?! Which IS genuinely mental and abusive. So I do think she did experience physical abuse. I would find it but that was immediately given to a charity shop
I read it too and remember reading that. There was definitely more abused detailed which was horrific too

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I read it too and remember reading that. There was definitely more abused detailed which was horrific too
It stuck out the most to me because it’s such a bizarre thing too- the idea of deciding to do something that strange and callous to a CHILD was upsetting. I also doubt Louise could put these things in her book if they were made up?? Like that’s such a specific thing. And Louise’s sister is still at least in some contact with her mum (in the very least, her mum likes her posts on Facebook etc), so she’s in Louise’s periphery enough where I highly doubt Louise would be able to make such claims if they weren’t true? I’m not wording any of this right though!

Reactions: 11
I've had Louise's "Mum Life" book for sale on my Vinted for £1 for almost 2 years now and I can't believe nobody has bought it yet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tell me a favourite without telling me you have a favourite. Just cut half of Pearl's face off!!
Screenshot_20240524_192437_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ermm.. I just watched her video of Darcy dancing and singing. I wouldn’t count on Darcy making it big Louise.
I’m glad she does something she loves (apparently) but pushing her to be A Big Deal just isn’t going to happen, sorry,
I love Pearl. She really knows her own mind!! I do hope Louise doesn’t push her down the social media, influencer, Stanley cup teenager and lets her flourish

Reactions: 15
How long do we think it’s going to be before Louise uses the bleeping awful phrase of Genny Lec? It’s going to happen, it’s just a case of when! I need to prepare myself for it, I’m still not over Panny D!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How long do we think it’s going to be before Louise uses the bleeping awful phrase of Genny Lec? It’s going to happen, it’s just a case of when! I need to prepare myself for it, I’m still not over Panny D!
six months after everyone else stops using it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn’t she refer to it as a paMMy D, because she’s an idiot? In which case it’ll be gemmy lec

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think she’ll avoid posting about the general election as long as possible and then say something about feeling sorry for Rishi and how she’s sure they’re all nice people who are just doing their best

• Haha
Reactions: 38