Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I feel like she overreacted to her Dad’s comment. My kids obviously don’t weigh much but when they jump off their beds or something it feels like the house shakes. She just loves a reason to attack her Dad online 🙄

Reactions: 15
Tbh I feel like she overreacted to her Dad’s comment. My kids obviously don’t weigh much but when they jump off their beds or something it feels like the house shakes. She just loves a reason to attack her Dad online 🙄
Yeah, I tripped over once upstairs and fell on my bedroom floor and all my family members came running upstairs and my daughter said it was a huge bang!

I feel like because she uses her past so much for content it’s always at the forefront of her mind whereas if she hadn’t chosen this path she may have learnt to forgive and forget a lot more regarding her Dad’s many misdemeanours.

Reactions: 10
She certainly still holds major resentment towards her Dad. Honestly, I don't blame her BUT that should be kept offline and dealt with in private.

Reactions: 18
I find it all so bizarre, she’s happy to use her dad when it suits her.
I can’t imagine the hurt and pain she went through as a child, but I imagine the dad has done everything in his power to try and make amends. There comes a time when sometimes you need to move on from the past, especially if it’s affecting your present and future so much.
she should have gone to therapy years ago, instead of the constant digs at her dad.

Reactions: 18
It’s all a ploy for engagement.
Sob stories, tales of trauma, content of her children - nothing she does isn’t contrived or performed for the internet.

Reactions: 15
She certainly still holds major resentment towards her Dad. Honestly, I don't blame her BUT that should be kept offline and dealt with in private.
i totally get WHY she still has issues with her dad, but as you say, it's stuff she needs to work through in therapy - but she won't, because therapy for Louise is about seeking validation to help her find her "sparkle", it's not about working through her trauma etc, which is a shame when she is able to access private therapy as and when she likes, in a way so many people would truly appreciate and make use of. i get that she uses dark humour as a coping mechanism, and that's fine - but it isn't the same as actually addressing the trauma and working through the resentment she - understandly - feels towards her dad. there's always the option of family therapy too, where they could properly talk with the support of a therapist - but instead she uses dark humour as a plaster and doesn't actually allow the relationship with her father to heal which, if she wants him in her life, would surely be far more beneficial.

she seems to have such an odd relationship with her dad, which is why it confuses me why she feels such a connection with the Pentland name - to the point she needs it displayed in huge glittery letters in her kitchen 🙄. I get her wanting to feel connected to her mum, but she clings so fiercely to the Pentland name, when in reality it connects her far more to her dad as it was her mother's married surname - and, presumably, also the surname of her abusive stepmum at one point. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
I feel for her really, in this case. I imagine there’s a hell of a lot of complicated emotions there, WRT to her father being a link to her mum and at least making some effort to make amends but at the same time being a bit of an hole (just the vibes I get from him and from Louise’s stories about him). It’s not something I have any experience of (thank God) but I would never have been able to forgive him for introducing a new partner so soon after my mum died, if that was me.

Reactions: 9
I feel for her really, in this case. I imagine there’s a hell of a lot of complicated emotions there, WRT to her father being a link to her mum and at least making some effort to make amends but at the same time being a bit of an hole (just the vibes I get from him and from Louise’s stories about him). It’s not something I have any experience of (thank God) but I would never have been able to forgive him for introducing a new partner so soon after my mum died, if that was me.
I think he seems alright and I also can’t imagine how guilty he must feel for what happened and only he knows why he started a relationship so soon after his wife died.
It’s totally understandable that they have a complicated relationship, but she’s making a fool of herself by posting this stuff online. He was on that podcast she did and he was emotional when talking about her mum. Maybe she has been removed from his will or something! It’s hard not to assume that she is doing it because she wants to be on TV. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Louise clearly hasn’t forgiven her father. And that’s fine.

If he was poor, she’d have cut him off. She’s just sticking around for the inheritance.

Reactions: 19
I think she’s more like her dad than she realises!
Her Dad gave her trauma.
She’s exploiting her kids and no doubt giving them some level of trauma. At the very least I see them needing therapy when they grow up!

Reactions: 17
How many bloody times can you go there??? Boring as hell when you’ve been there for a hundred years

Reactions: 21
I’ve been twice, the last time being in 2018 and I’m in absolutely no rush to go back again. I swear she goes more than once a year which is just bizarre, you’ve seen it all before! Why not gift her free tickets to a family who can’t afford to go themselves or something

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Done to death. Plus the smile hasn't reached her eyes or anywhere apart from her clenched teeth.

And exactly that, gift it and move on from repetetive braggy vlogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 11