Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch LPs YT but popped over to see this one. Darcy's vlogging is the kind of thing that should be kept to Nanny and Grandad to watch when they get back from their 15th Disney trip, not for all the world to see. Not for any other reason than it really wasn't that interesting. Cute for the family to see 'look at Darcy mirroring Mummy at work' but not to soft launch her career as another influencer. As someone said above, it was very uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 10
My step son is obsessed with certain YouTubers we allow him to watch and he’s constantly asking for us to make YouTube videos and we are like we can make videos but can’t put them on YouTube and he hates us for it 😂 but his safety is more important but we do let him film like he’s youtuber we just don’t show anyone expect family

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My step son is obsessed with certain YouTubers we allow him to watch and he’s constantly asking for us to make YouTube videos and we are like we can make videos but can’t put them on YouTube and he hates us for it 😂 but his safety is more important but we do let him film like he’s youtuber we just don’t show anyone expect family
you can put it in unlisted or private.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
oversharing on tiktok as ever, saying about how her dad has an issue with her being fat. just a bit of a weird thing to put online isn’t it..
The issue could be that he could be concerned about the strain it puts on your health etc which is just a parent acting in their child’s best interest. Like other people have said, her dad can’t do right from wrong

Reactions: 9
The TikTok about her dad was quite left field. It seems she is still very angry about what happened. She replied to a few comments implying that they don’t have a good relationship. He probably still feels guilty.
Take it to therapy Louise!

Reactions: 15
The TikTok about her dad was quite left field. It seems she is still very angry about what happened. She replied to a few comments implying that they don’t have a good relationship. He probably still feels guilty.
Take it to therapy Louise!
I just find it so strange because she used to include him in her vlogs quite often, and they’d go to some events together, acting all happy and bubbly. As soon as he’s not around, she’s chatting tit about him. I haven't watched her vlogs in a long time, so I'm not sure if he’s still around as much.

Also, I find that TikTok story so exaggerated... I feel like she’s trying so hard to be funny and come up with those ridiculous stories

Reactions: 13
To be fair, I'd still be angry with my dad if that happened to me. Would I blast it in public? No. I didn't speak to my dad for thirty years, so fair play to her attempting to keep him in her life in one way or another.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, I'd still be angry with my dad if that happened to me. Would I blast it in public? No. I didn't speak to my dad for thirty years, so fair play to her attempting to keep him in her life in one way or another.
But how was he to know that he was starting a relationship with a woman who would abuse his daughter?

Reactions: 1
But how was he to know that he was starting a relationship with a woman who would abuse his daughter?
Agreed. But it's sometimes implied she was waiting in line like a spare in the garage after her mum died. I am not trying very hard to defend Louise, but I can't blame her still hurting. Nobody can say how they would feel unless they were in that position. It's so fucked up in so many ways like so many families. And she's not helping her own family by blasting them on the internet on the regular. She expected protection from her dad, but she's not protecting her own, so...yeh.

Reactions: 12
Of course it’s not his fault he didn’t realise but I totally understand Louise feeling like he completely failed her especially as she didn’t have her mum to go too, but yeah she should be going to therapy for this

Reactions: 5
Agreed. But it's sometimes implied she was waiting in line like a spare in the garage after her mum died. I am not trying very hard to defend Louise, but I can't blame her still hurting. Nobody can say how they would feel unless they were in that position. It's so fucked up in so many ways like so many families. And she's not helping her own family by blasting them on the internet on the regular. She expected protection from her dad, but she's not protecting her own, so...yeh.
It does seem like Louise’s dad got together with the stepmother very quickly and she moved in very soon too. I think Louise’s mum died in April and by Christmas that year stepmother had moved in.
It’s possible that Louise’s dad met this woman at a grief counselling group or a an event for single parents, but it could have been an emotional and/or physical affair.
Louise’s dad was absent from the home a lot as he was working, from what Louise has said, so never witnessed the abuse.

Reactions: 7
It does seem like Louise’s dad got together with the stepmother very quickly and she moved in very soon too. I think Louise’s mum died in April and by Christmas that year stepmother had moved in.
It’s possible that Louise’s dad met this woman at a grief counselling group or a an event for single parents, but it could have been an emotional and/or physical affair.
Louise’s dad was absent from the home a lot as he was working, from what Louise has said, so never witnessed the abuse.
I think she said before that the woman worked with her dad and she had been introduced to Louise within weeks after her mum dying

Reactions: 4
I thought the story was Louise's mum died near Christmas and she was introduced to her step mother on Christmas Day.

1000002252.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not saying Louise doesn’t have a right to be angry, but it’s not black and white. There are definitely women who go after widowers. Her dad was vulnerable too and I’m sure that this woman knew what to say to worm her way in.
I don’t think Louise will ever properly deal with the trauma. She seems to be in a cycle of trying to bury it and then crashing mentally.

Reactions: 9
Louise needs trauma therapy BADLY. Her life experiences have left her very bitter, very entitled and very victim minded.

Reactions: 21